Onir tells another hospital staff to
do Arjun's treatment, and he goes
to Purvi's room. While Arjun's
treatment is being done, he thinks
about how Ovi first didn't want the
child, and then she was really
waiting for their baby. Arjun then
goes out to get medicine.
Sulochana is tensed for some reason then she calls Manav asks him that is there any news of Purvi she gets scared bcoz no one is picking up her call.Manav tells her that Archu talked to them they are on the way he tells not worry bcoz may be there is a weak signal.He says will talk to them tomorrow n give her news.Arjun calls Manav n tells him about the accident asks him to come fast.

Part 2.
Mittal is having dinner Punni comes out n asks why he got so late? Mittal asks her are you telling me?I don't think i need to answer your questions What do you think i married you bcoz i fall in love with you Punni He tells her that let me live my life in my way n you live yours as you want.He reminds her about the contract n better start implenting it she says i need sometime for it,Mittal says i give you the time but if it doesn't get done then Money will stop coming to you.Punni thinks in her mind that No one can take her status away from her bcoz she has worked hard for it.
Arjun is coming n he sees Onir gives him the medicine asks how's Ovi?Onir says she is fine but had a pre mature delivery Arjun asks if he can meet her Onir says yes then Both enter in Ovi's ward Arjun sees lying her on bed after his eyes move to the baby which is kept under observation,He looks at baby by that time Onir says she is a girl Arjun eyes get wet bcoz as he wanted a baby girl while Onir is also having tears in his eyes as he gave the child of Purvi to Ovi.Arjun thanks him but Onir says its a hard work of Ovi as she followed the things what i said to her then Arjun asks how's Purvi but that time Onir doesn't have answer of it afterwards he says that he failed to save her n his Kid Arjun gets worried n both goes to meet her in ward.Arjun sees n cries infront of her but Purvi says you go to Ovi as she needs you after it Nurse comes n says that Ovi has woken up,Onir says to Arjun that we should meet her now both are going in ward n sees her getting up she says Arjun where is our baby tell na?Arjun points a finger to the baby n she sees the baby girl.

Part 3:
Teju is walking out of Khandeshi house with Jignesh that time Snehlata sees her n asks where she is going then Teju says that her both sisters suffered from accident n she wants to meet them,Snehlata says you go there n keep faith in bappa he'll is there for everyone n Teju leaves from there.
Scene shifts to Ovi where she is looking at the baby(Lori Tune plays for her) as she goes near n gets happy to see the baby says Arjun she is looking cute na after it she thanks Onir bcoz of him she got a opportunity of being a mother but Onir is really crying n looks confused that what to answer her but he says it was you who co operated with the treatment of mine then She asks hows Purvi?Both Arjun n Onir gets worried but Ovi is questioning them repeatdly hows she? then Arjun says that Purvi lost her child,Ovi gets shocked after listening it.
Ovi goes to see Purvi n remembers the time when she hated Purvi for her insecurities then she goes near her n catches Purvi's hand while she says Ovi why did you came here?You need to rest bcoz you had a pre matured delivery then Ovi says Purvi you know that the baby girl is lucky bcoz she have two mothers then she consoles Purvi for her miscarrage n says i know you are strong i believe that you can come out of this,Onir is having tears in his eyes n Purvi too then Onir says her to get some rest Arjun takes Ovi from there Purvi n Onir are left alone in the ward.

Precap:Archana is happy that she became Nani but when she asks where she can meet Purvi that time Onir says you can't meet her right now then Archana asks is there any problem or something else,Both Arjun n Onir are looking at each other while Manav sees itEdited by gaurav_ankita08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Gaurav, you will do WU now ?
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Precap : Ankita still in the show
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

Precap : Ankita still in the show

they must have shot important scenes with ankita... they must be using them now...
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Goodness.. Show is giving me acidity!! For a moment I thought.. Ovi will re-donate d baby!!
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Well Sana Tanya di n Naresh has left doing WU so Me n Trina will update now.
hemameenu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i am waiting for wu pls 
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Already baby Donation Complete when Arjun is not present.  Article are false. No Purvi'd baby die. Only ovi's baby die. Just Eyewash.
LoveTVShows thumbnail

Originally posted by: rash2222

they must have shot important scenes with ankita... they must be using them now...

She was with whole cast not alone . I am totally confused here 
LoveTVShows thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Well Sana Tanya di n Naresh has left doing WU so Me n Trina will update now.

All the best then