•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Nobody wants to be on the receiving end of this word. Ever. Never wants to experience how one feels when someone you love leaves you lonely. When someone you trust, tears you in tatters. To be betrayed ...makes you feel like you were just not worth someone's effort...love...loyalty. A prized fool taken for a ride in the name of emotions or a worthless idiot living in a delusional paradise.

Don't know who is right or wrong..and honestly..today I don't want to think..dont want to be fair. Just want to feel. Just want to cry with Raj. The pain...the heart wrenching anguish...anger..aggression of a man who is practically jilted at the altar. It hurts like hell. And the way it all happened just rubbed salt in his wounds. Raj. What did he do to deserve this? Where did he go wrong? An innocent victim of wrong emotions and lost connections. He doesn't know which way to turn for comfort. All the stages. The shock of the truth...the initial numbness...the disbelief...the gradual realization...the anger...the aggression the bitterness...the dark engulfing pain. And a human being groping in an abyss of agony.

The problem when life gives you a raw deal...you turn to near and dear ones for comfort. But in Raj's case even that luxury is snatched. Even the comfort of friends is denied. Today he stands truly..totally ...terribly..alone. Losing love was not enough for this unfortunate man...having to loose friends was the final nail in the coffin. One blow was fatally injured...the last blow just killed him.

Again do not want to play the blame game...coz simply...life is not a game. Raj's pain is real. Why, what, when, how...are immaterial. Post mortems are conducted on corpses..other than the cause of death..they don't serve any purpose. Similarly...post analysis of events...don't serve any purpose either. At the max we learn some lessons...and they are not always right. Ask Kundra.

Putting my head on the back burner...just want to let my heart take over. And rarely does that happen that what we see on screen makes us forget our logical thought processes...and just makes us feel. The raw emotions scraping our souls. Thank you Raj. Just hoping time does its trick and one day you can look back and say ..what doesn't kill...makes us strong.
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
Saw the link for this thread on rajsingh arora's twitter account..and now,m glad i could see it and read ur post..wat amazing choice of words..so true, dat der r just a few times when wat is goin on-screen makes u forget the real scenarios around you..and yes,today's episode was definitely one such.. The anguish dat raj would be going thru, dat desperation to understand the situation, that feeling of not being able to grasp the reality.. beautiful portrayal of emotions..and even karan's part..that helplessness he had on his face wen he tried to convince raj abt pihu..dat guilt mixed with sadness that he was unable to talk to raj abt dis earlier..and that expression wen raj says dat he atleast expects his best friend to have told him abt the situation beforehand.. Today's episode was definitely a perfect blend of a lot of emotions..feelings..and all those heartwrenching adjectives out there.. and yet above all dis..the element of true bonding and friendship that is ever present in all d scenes..!! ;))😊😊
Originally posted by 9090

Saw the link for this thread on rajsingh arora's twitter account..and now,m glad i could see it and read ur post..wat amazing choice of words..so true, dat der r just a few times when wat is goin on-screen makes u forget the real scenarios around you..and yes,today's episode was definitely one such.. The anguish dat raj would be going thru, dat desperation to understand the situation, that feeling of not being able to grasp the reality.. beautiful portrayal of emotions..and even karan's part..that helplessness he had on his face wen he tried to convince raj abt pihu..dat guilt mixed with sadness that he was unable to talk to raj abt dis earlier..and that expression wen raj says dat he atleast expects his best friend to have told him abt the situation beforehand.. Today's episode was definitely a perfect blend of a lot of emotions..feelings..and all those heartwrenching adjectives out there.. and yet above all dis..the element of true bonding and friendship that is ever present in all d scenes..!! ;))😊😊
Thank you for your kind words...yup...I agree...it was a very emotional..very heart breaking scenario...Raj did an excellent job..portraying all the sentiments...a perfect pitch...neither over nor under played...a perfectly balanced blend of histrionics...and the support he got from his co actors...awesome. Especially the play of emotions on Karan's tortured face...his eyes spoke volumes...their duet ...their chorus...left such an impact!! Great team work !!👏

Eve another nice post. I agree with every bit of your post. Pihu left Raj bleeding, in shreds. I know he will get back to life someday, he will start living normally forgetting all about the heartbreak, leading the new life again.

But such things chages you for ever for sure, sometimes for good and sometimes for bad. Like seeing the earlier promos of TS of Raj and Pooja, anyone can clearly tell Raj was nothing the same with Puja.
Hope Pooja's love and his friends' support will help him heal.
I had heard people saying that you are an amazing writer and today i saw it...

Honestly, i havent watched the episodes so i dont know what exactly is going on in the show.. But now by reading this I wanna watch it..

The way u have written is so amazing eve i dont have words to say..
Even i can feel the pain Raj must be feeling...

Amazing 👏👏👏
Keep Up the good work and Keep writing... God Bless!!!