Thendral Monday-Feb 18, 2013

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks ka...

Praba is thinking? really? I havent watched, so i dont know..

the missing chain issue is not that bad today...director has kept a check making it a sentimental chain, TT can't offer to buy another one...sutham...

MK prechana veraya? super!

Bhuvana and Sundari are back...please bring Charu back too!!!
garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Gold Digger

Thanks for the update vijayam. Today's episode is just a filler episode. hopefully T/T figure out that GW hid the chain.

Prabha sucks who plays games on their own office that too on first day. Seriously no sense of responsibility. Bhuvana did a lousy job on raising him.

he is almost same age as Akhil, Mohan who are very responsible at their work.

Ok if we say that these two may be their circumstances made them more responsible then what about shyamala, she is working.

Even though it is her first day, she is learning. Where is so called talented suchi (who studied medicine so that she can make share market business boom) firstday ve absentaa
Edited by garapati - 11 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update!

Boring episode. GW ku avalo akkara irundha Lav ku thaan samachu poda vendi dhaane. It is her duty as a mother at this time. Why the hell can't T raise her voice on GW? If I were her I would have asked her to shut up and said I will cook it again b4 Lav comes home... athoda niruthikonga nu solirpen. Chain issue adukulla cropped... I want Sudha to fig out its GW's velai. But andha madhiri kadha poga pordhilla pola irukku.

M what the heck? Didn't expect him to be this possessive. I hated him today. Evlo ego. Babu ku  Kalyani ya dhaane mudhala theriyum adhanaala he invited her first. Idhukellaama ego paapanga. He did invite Mohan too. Why babu called his mobile instead of calling K's number directly? Endha couple um sandoshama irukka koodadhu kumaranukku... edhavadhu oru problem aa thinikannum.

TA sevudaan kadhula sangu dhaan. It is utter waste to advise Prabha! Ellathayum he will kettufy and do only what he wants to do. Thaan pidicha muyal ku moonu kaal nu. 😡

Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Vjayam.

GW mouthkku sugar podunnu... athuthange... she already predicted to TA that Prabha's is going to be his downfall.

So Babu is being brought in to create rift between Mohan and Kal.  Mohan if you know what is good for you and Kal, just ignore Babu
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates today.

GW lol what a drama act she put today over some burnt up food.  

Uh oh the chain is really important to Sudha.  Tulasi please go search GW's room!

Babu back but Mohan not too happy about this...future problems between M/K?

Prabha playing games?  Oh god.  Poor Tamil but at least he listened to what Tamil had to say.

My fav part was Kal saying how Padma will never change good one!
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jeya for the lovely update and comments!

TA is wasting his time in advising prabha. Useless prabha will surely ignore it and do as he wishes or create more problem that deepa is sharing personal problems with others😡.

Oh new problem is going to arise between Mohan and kalyani. Padma is going to use this chance to verupethify kalyani and to  create rift between m/k🤢.

Thulz... Kutta kuttta Kuni to gw😕
Gouthami.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks or the update...!!!
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanq for the update Vijayam akka...!!!
Praba  playing a game in office...😡
Hope Sudha does not get angry at tulsi in front of gw...!!!😉
Edited by suha1995 - 11 years ago