eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
😆..I apologize for this torture part two!!

Karan Kundra...makes me believe that life has a sense of humour. Coz this man always manages to be the butt of the joke.  Life loves to play tricks on this individual..push his buttons. And the speed at which it manages to throw punches ...one after the other..without a break..relentlessly...makes us think..Karan might be its favorite child. The way it wants Kundra to learn all the lessons of life...painstakingly...and then wants him to unlearn them in a spate of days...makes us dizzy. Wondering how Kundra must be feeling...one foot in a roller coaster and one foot in a spaceship...maybe..😆 Definitely keeps a man on his toes. Forget the gym Karan...just sweat it out😃!!

Humor is his by word in life..but I doubt if he can smile or joke about anything that is happening in his life right now. Even with the most sophisticated GPS system..installed in his beemer...he is always at some or the other kind of crossroads..trying to figure out his way of the perpetual maze.

For example...Life taught him a few lessons..like keep your nose out of friends private affairs. They don't appreciate your interference and it might have catastrophic consequences. Including losing a precious friend for ever. Guess what ..the guy is smart...got the picture and learnt a lesson. So the next time such a situation arose...decided to take his time. And guess what...this time he is on the brink of loosing another best friend because he did not play the tattle tale or speak up or warn in time. Again his loyalty is under the microscope..being questioned by a dear friend. To be or not to be...that is the question. Reminds me of the Arjeet Pooja fiasco...he ended up being the referee with a black eye!!

Love ...his bitterest lesson till date...and the man trying hard to safeguard his sanity..trying to stay away from trouble...by hanging out with friends...guess what...his very best friend for years..ends up falling in love with him. 😆..Its funny coz its happening to him...but I would hate to be in his shoes for sure.

The dilemma...seems to be his karmic mantra. His destiny.

Kundra...look on the bright side...thank life...coz at this rate..you will end up being the wisest..toughest...and the most sensitive individual...in a mental asylum...😃😃!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U have nailed it once again @eve...this is exactly wat i felt after watching 2day's epi...specially the end part...i was actually like ''WHY HIM??????'' watever happens, wherever happens, however happens...evrything ends up on him... I really felt bad fr him 2day... Jahan jata hai wahan phas jata hai...he is the 'massiha' of the group who makes evryones life steady... whereas his own life is not less than a roller coaster ride...
surpatel thumbnail
Love to read ur post u r awesome in ur writing skills
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkian

U have nailed it once again @eve...this is exactly wat i felt after watching 2day's epi...specially the end part...i was actually like ''WHY HIM??????'' watever happens, wherever happens, however happens...evrything ends up on him... I really felt bad fr him 2day... Jahan jata hai wahan phas jata hai...he is the 'massiha' of the group who makes evryones life steady... whereas his own life is not less than a roller coaster ride...

agreed..he is singled out every time...baat kahin se bhi shuru ho...ghum phir ke bail Karan ko hi maarta hai..😃..poor guy...he is always the eye of the storm..or maybe the bulls eye...hopefully this is not the case in real life😊
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: surpatel

Love to read ur post u r awesome in ur writing skills

thanks😳..nice to know you enjoy reading them!!
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Karan is Epic, seriously. The guy, like you said is favorite victim of betrayals, heartbreak and what not. Life has given him so many lessons but still he makes mistakes.In Vikrant's case, he was called wrong cause he interfered. In Raj's case, he was wong cause he didn't interfered. In saumya's case, he is doing right from his point of view by giving her truth, knowing fully well he is going to break his best friend's heart, which will hurt him even more.
I don't know how he takes his decision and how to take decision when you are in his shoes?
Superb post. It depicts karan and the situation he was and in, perfectly.
shibz thumbnail
eve..agree with you yaar..

but as i was reading ur post something funny struck me😆 when Karan tried to expose Arjit and he was proved wrong..a little later the truth did come out unexpectedly..so probably life tried to teach him that truth always comes out..there may b a delay but it does show up..where as Karan the confused soul thought the other way😉 and iss baar wo chup raha..poor thing😆

umm hope that made sense🤔 warna mera popat hojayega😆
Dhoxi thumbnail
i love kk ❤️

And your post was speechless ...