The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

A VM on KD&Kiya on the song Tumse Hi Tumse!

fatemabidi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-9rpLLlAS4[/YOUTUBE]

A VM with KD & Kiya along with D3's Kriya & Rey.
Hope you guys like it. <3

Comment on my gallery please. 

Love.Always,
Fatema.Abidi
Edited by fatemabidi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatemabidi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue_Orchid

wow nyc😃

thank you <3
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love the effects used in this.. great job :D <3
fatemabidi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SilentPromises

I love the effects used in this.. great job :D <3

thank you <3
fatemabidi thumbnail

thank you <3
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
KriYaansh & KiSha!!! My absolute fav Indian Telly couples in one VM<3<3<3 wow...just WOW!!! I loved the colouring & the scenes you used. You brought back all my KR memories. Mere KriYaansh[:'(]
fatemabidi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

KriYaansh & KiSha!!! My absolute fav Indian Telly couples in one VM<3<3<3 wow...just WOW!!! I loved the colouring & the scenes you used. You brought back all my KR memories. Mere KriYaansh[:'(]

thank you so much.. I miss them a lot too. <3
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fatemabidi

thank you so much.. I miss them a lot too. <3

I wish they could have got a SwaRon like fate. Shakti coming back isn't a possibilty, as much as we want it. But if they had got someone like Vrushika, as a new Kria, things would have been better. Vrushika is a great find, I wish CVs had shown the same justice to KR & Kria.
fatemabidi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

I wish they could have got a SwaRon like fate. Shakti coming back isn't a possibilty, as much as we want it. But if they had got someone like Vrushika, as a new Kria, things would have been better. Vrushika is a great find, I wish CVs had shown the same justice to KR & Kria.

I agree! :) I know even I felt really bad when Kriya had to leave.. but maybe Shakti didn't wanna come back and maybe they didn't find anyone as good as Shakti.. Think of it that way and watch this, will make you happy, I hope ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ehqYf2AH-g
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
I agree! :) I know even I felt really bad when Kriya had to leave.. but maybe Shakti didn't wanna come back and maybe they didn't find anyone as good as Shakti.. Think of it that way and watch this, will make you happy, I hope ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ehqYf2AH-g

OMG!!! This is just BEYOND AMAZING!!!!! In 4 min, you captured their beautiful journey. It brought back all the memories. You did complete justice to this beautiful couple. Simply perfect...the music, the scenes, the coloring 😭

you know...I remember seeing your D3 tribute. Still is the best tribute to the show - D3, that I've ever seen. I shared it on every D3 FB page I was a part of<3<3. I have seen your VarAlia & KR vids to. Your work is really brilliant. Thank you so much for this wonderful tribute.

What truly breaks my heart is that Kria gave up her love & passion for her friends, yet she will always be a villain to everyone she loves. Scratch that...NON EXISTENT is the word. Its like Kria Ghai or KriYaansh never existed. Will never forgive Palki.