The Official Twitter/FB Status Update - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Romit Raj ?@RajRomit

This is it...100 yrs of Cinema :-) Thankyou Filmfare to get my Most Fav Stars Together... pic.twitter.com/mXQEwTGFlD

Posted: 11 years ago
Ronit Roy ?@RonitBoseRoy5h

Never thought I would ever shoot with dada and bhaiya together, with whom I started my career as an assistant. Yah!! pic.twitter.com/QvV0DAbSaP

Edited by deepa17 - 11 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing sree..😃
@RonitBoseRoy: At work since 9am. Still going on.but instead of tiredness I feel a new vigor. I get the feeling that somethings gonna give!!!!!
@RonitBoseRoy: Love being at work, love entertaining you all. The only bad part is being away from @blue1001 and my babies
Romit Raj ?@RajRomit

i love bikes...Doing stunts on bike in filmcity...#Adaalat pic.twitter.com/FtJ6tJiFNO

Sony TV ?@SonyTV

Iss baar KD ke paas aaya hai ek anokha case jiss mein ek dayan ne kiya ek ladki ka khoon! Dekhiye Aadalat aaj raat 7:30 baje sirf Sony par.

@RonitBoseRoy: Hello tweeple. Back from new york. Missed you guys.
Ronit Roy ?@RonitBoseRoy

For all those Asking, unfortunately I will not be at Cannes with my film Ugly due to unavoidable circumstances.

Romit Raj ?@RajRomit

Just saw"Maharana Pratap's" promo on Sony...Looking superb :) Got to watch Sony at 10:30pm... @SnehaRajani @SonyTV Bestest Wishes

@RonitBoseRoy: Im honoured to be Shooting Adaalat today with the two veterans of tv http://t.co/AL6BUJwf9Q