The Official Twitter/FB Status Update - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Romit Raj ?@RajRomit20h

Goodmorning Tweeple :-) Its raining outside,Dad Dadiji and Me listening to Old hit songs of Dev Anand with Tina's special Chai :-) Holiday

Romit Raj ?@RajRomit18h

Read Mr Rakesh Roshan's interview in BT today,always nice to read again about his friendship with Chintuji & Jeetuji...Friendship Forever

Romit Raj ?@RajRomit18h

My 2 Dearest Friends of last 10yrs with whom i share almost everything are @mohithussein & Rakesh Malhotra...Will upload a pic by even :)

Romit Raj ?@RajRomit19h

Shooting in the Jungle :-) pic.twitter.com/i2sGWxfIPs

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Romit Raj ?@RajRomit19h

Shooting in the Jungle :-) pic.twitter.com/i2sGWxfIPs

They always do this only... jungle ya office...
Sony TV ?@SonyTV9h

RT if you have ever enjoyed discussing spooky stories with your friends.Catch Adaalat tonight at 7.30pm only on #SonyTV

Sony TV ?@SonyTV22 Jun

KD has always fought against all odds. How will he fight against mysterious powers? Catch the thrilling episode of #Adaalat at 7.30pm.

Ronit Roy ?@RonitBoseRoy22 Jun

For those asking after press spotting report. It's a Audi R8 spyder, v10 and Audi exclusive's. pic.twitter.com/4V5N0QRr7X

Ronit Roy ?@RonitBoseRoy22 Jun

Happy wedding anniversary my lovelies @rohitroy500 @manasijoshiroy pic.twitter.com/P7zNQwyOAL

Sony TV ?@SonyTV19h

(1/3) A Florist dies of an illness at a hospital. A security guard was doing his rounds on the same floor that night...

Sony TV ?@SonyTV19h

(2/3) He could suddenly smell flowers as he came closer to the room and starts hearing creepy noises.

Sony TV ?@SonyTV19h

(3/3)Was it her Ghost or was it something else? Can you solve this? Join KD in his fight tonight at 7.30pm only on #SonyTV

Ronit Roy ?@RonitBoseRoy15h

Ladies and gentlemen,and the not so gentle ones also, please warmly welcome my rock star bro @rohitroy500 to Jhalak Dikhlaja!!!!

Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Ronit Roy ?@RonitBoseRoy15h

Ladies and gentlemen,and the not so gentle ones also, please warmly welcome my rock star bro @rohitroy500 to Jhalak Dikhlaja!!!!

Great !!