QH Frustrations Thread

Posted: 11 years ago

Hi QHians!

Firstly, I apologize to all the members who wanted a QH Frustrations Thread! With all that was going on, I kinda forgot! But none the less, better late then never!

I know that many of you are not happy with the current story line and whatnot, the issues being raised etc or dislike towards certain characters, please utilize this thread and post ALL your frustrations here.

You hate a character? Post it here.
You aren't happy with how the show is going? Post it here.

I know that QH is an open forum but right now, most of the topics made are about how angry they are the show or certain characters, which is frustration, and many are not happy with the TRP dips that QH's getting.

So any frustration, please post it here, and if multiple topics on the same issues are recieved, they will be MERGED into this topic. No PM will be sent out, so if you see your topic disappear, it's most likely that your topic and the posts contained within your topic have been shifted here.

Please make use of this thread and not many multiple posts on how much you dislike a certain character, or how much you wish the show had changed in storyline etc.

If you have any further questions, please PM me *Shifali* or |Persephone| and I'll try to deal with them as soon as possible.

-Shifali & Gunia
QH Dev Team
😲 that this thread is actually req since so far this show has been pretty decent on all accounts n that too consistently !
Wonder if people are gonna be pressing the report-button here as well? 🤔
Thanks a lot Shifali for this topic.
It was really needed..
I hope this thread shall keep the forum peaceful like the old days.
Errrmmm...where do I start?Be back with ma list!😃
Originally posted by -RD-

😲 that this thread is actually req since so far this show has been pretty decent on all accounts n that too consistently !

i know eh
Hmmm... My first peeve with the show is... What exactly is Muslim about this so-called Muslim/Muslim back-drop of a show? Even a liberal Western Muslim family like mine is more religious than the othordox Ahmed Khans... Islamic naam rakhne se aur urdu ke do chaar lafz zaaya karne se koi show Muslim nahin hota. I'm not saying devote the whole show to religion and culture, just don't outright neglect the conceptual roots. That is all.  
Yay! I think we were all dying for this! Let the fun begin!

Originally posted by narangi314

Yay! I think we were all dying for this! Let the fun begin!

Seems too good to be true right? Us, getting a free reign, to air our opinions ðŸ˜³