Nadhaswaram February 18-22-Drama, Veppilai torture

Posted: 11 years ago
lols looks like this week everyone ajar before hoppu come pola ðŸ˜† yabba thursday ennavo ennaku ðŸ˜µ
Seriously I cannot tolerate Mahesu, Meenakshi and in addition pakki rajesh and his mom drama - I am only hoping this Rajesh matter comes out soon... ðŸ˜¡
Thanks for the updates..

Meenu .. daughter SIL happiya irukkanam.. daughter all pugundha veedu memberssa vetti vittutu thani kudithinam poganum.. Daughter SIL ivanga veetla adikadi gummi adikanam.. But rule is reverse for son and DIL..  ðŸ˜¡

Thanks Migan for the updates.

So Rajesh off to Goa for honeymoon with his Pappu ? Indha kashtakalam eppo mudiyumo ? Another 600+ episodes like Gokul's? Today srima is in questioning mood.
thanks meenu akka for the double updates ðŸ¤—

grrr am getting so sick with every character there ufff!! especially with magesu grrr... mudiyalae lucky sam was there to entertain us 😆

btw what is pakki 🤔

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

thanks meenu akka for the double updates ðŸ¤—

grrr am getting so sick with every character there ufff!! especially with magesu grrr... mudiyalae lucky sam was there to entertain us 😆

btw what is pakki 🤔

Ayyiyyo... ðŸ˜³ Ketta varthai - don't know the exact meaning ðŸ˜›

Originally posted by migan

Ayyiyyo... ðŸ˜³ Ketta varthai - don't know the exact meaning ðŸ˜›

😲 almost everyone has been using it! nijamava akka?? 😲

Cannot stop Lolayee's mouth ... 😡  I was truly hoping Ramesh or the elder brother give her a good lesson but nothing happened so far.

Meenu, Mahes and Mahes's anni... I just wish they shut up.  Again nothing happened. 😡😡

Rajesh - achooo... can someone flatten him with a boulder please? 😡

Thanks for the updates friends.
Thanks Nthya.
disgusting Meenakshi and Mahesu
I only wish Malar goes giving nosecut to them
Thanks Nithya.M& M Lolayiyai beat paNNitanga. Wonder why Malar wants to be such a great Mahathmi ? She should have given it back to M &  - Malaysians are more interested in listening to Sokku - Gopi Nadaswaram kacheri  rather than discussing Gopi - Malar marital status..
Edited by srima - 11 years ago