Arjun OS: Woh lamhe woh baatein..Pg7

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Arjunians...Today morning, i am in a philosophical mood...and the result is this OS...yes its Arisha but more essentially Aisha And Arjun...

This goes to you Mithu...I hope i have fulfilled ur request in the most possible way i could! PMs not sent as i dont know how many of you will like to read it...

So here it goes..."Woh lamhe woh baatein..koi na jaane.."

Months flew by...Aisha was a significant part of ETF by now...She had a strong foot hold among the team members as well...Shree and Chotu her best of friends...Sameer had also extended his boundaries and had become more of a friend and guide to her..

Arjun's state of mind was still in a complex mode...yes he and Aisha did share a great professional rapport...Infact, they worked together in nailing Sikandar and Aisha was the backbone of the entire mission supporting him at every single step...Her daredevil brave attitude and brilliant instincts gave him all the required support! Finally, they were successful in encountering him... Arjun had gunned him down and fulfilled his promise to Roshni...

Sikandar's death had left him in a void state...in a vacuum...a feeling that he had nothing more in life! And he had to finally come face to face with the obvious realization that Roshni is gone forever...never to come back...Come what may, the truth remains that she doesnt exist anymore in his world! Just her memories remain...

His relationship with his chief Rathod was slowly getting better and closer to a stage where he has started longing to get back his Sam, his best friend! yes of course, oblivious to himself! 

Aisha's instincts about Arjun and Sameer's had turned her to the right direction...She realized that they had a happy past where her ever conflicting seniors shared a cordial friendly relationship...she wished to see them back there...And so she left no opportunities she got to do that...

She was happy to see that happening finally even if it were in a slow pace...

One evening...a long hovering case was solved and the entire team was relieved off the tension...Rathod left office soon after as he had to meet the commissioner...

Shree was in a prankster mood and that day he had found something to tease Aisha...he walked up to Aisha and coughed to grab her attention...Aisha who was engrossed into her laptop knew Shree's prank calls and so she grinned to herself and tried to ignore him...But as he started reading something out from the paper he held in his hand, her eyes went wide open and she looked up

Shree started reading...

"A surprise call during the day to say "I Love You"

A small hug when I least expect it..."

Before he went on to read the next line, she sprang up and tried snatching it from him...He was quick for her this time...he escaped her clutches and tried evading her as he read on...

Aisha: [shouted] Shreee...thats not fair...you cant do this...its from my personal blog dude...how did you even get it???? [she tried snatching it again and again]

Shree continued reading out...
"Opening and closing the car door for me.
Walking hand in hand quietly talking.
Caring about how my day went.
Offering me quiet loving passion."

Shree read the entire thing and then stopped panting in need of breath after all that running around..."ufff Aisha...tum shaayad bhool rahi ho ke Shree kaun hai aur kya kya kar saktha hai"

Aisha frowned and sported an angry look "lekin yeh kuch zyaadha hi hogaya Shree...how can you do this??"

Shree: accha baba...i am sorry...i didnt do it purposefully...bas galthi se haath lag gaya...par yeh bathao, yeh sab kis keliye tha? [with a naughty smile] waise mujhe nahi patha tha ke iss jungli billi ke andhar ek cute sa kitten hai jo itna girlish stuff bhi likh sakthi hai...

Aisha's smile vanished all of a sudden..."yeh sab maine apne teenage aur college time pe likha tha Shree...ab bas yeh sab kuch mere life ke sabse pyare aur haseen pal ke yaadein hai...jo pal ab sirf mere yaadon mein basta hai, life mein nahi!...

Shree put the paper down and wrapped her in a friendly hug..."Hey Aisha...sorry yaar, maine shaayad tumhe anjaane mein hurt kar diya...relax..."

Aisha: its ok Shree...I am fine...[trying to lighten the situation to avoid further discussion on her hidden grief] waise yeh sab kisi keliye nahi tha...I have never been in love Shree...
harr ladki uss age mein ek prince charming ke sapna dekhthi hai...maine bhi dekhi thi...yeh sab mere uss prince charming keliye tha jis ka koyi fixed chehra nahi tha...mere star crushes ke isaab se harr season chehra bathaltha rehta tha...[she grinned]

Shree smiled at Aisha's cuteness..."cute!"

Aisha smiled back hearing that...

A little later, Shree offers her a lift but she declines it saying she had some more work...Shree leaves hesitantly and just because she forces him to go...

Shree had unknowingly triggered on the sleeping memories of her life...The times when she was a normal bubbly girl, a darling of her family...a much pampered little sister of her loving big brother...her aayi, her baba, her bhaiya, her sweet world...it was a small cute family...a paradise which everybody dreams of...until all her dreams broke...her paradise came crashing down...and in an instant, everything was snatched away from her hands in the most brutal manner...
She stood helpless as all her dear ones slipped away from her hand...

It was the harsh cruelty that was mounted upon her by destiny that made her the Aisha of today...who is in no way similar to the girl she was years ago! yet today, she became one in those brief moments...

She got distracted from her work and got lost in her past...She kept her down on her desk as tears flooded her eyes...

May be an hour later, she felt a pat on her shoulders..."Aisha...tum abhi yahi ho?"

Arjun's sudden voice startled her...She stood up all of a sudden with her back to him...She wiped her face quickly and turned to him..."mujhe kuch kaam tha...isiliye rukhi"

Arjun: bohat dher ho gayi hai...akele kaise jaavogi?...main tumhe drop kar dehtha hoom...chalo...

Aisha was too exhausted to protest today...So she nodded and went with him...

The drive was silent...Aisha was looking out of the window not wanting to show him her tears which were becoming uncontrollable today...She never wanted anybody to see her tears nor her grief struck face...She put up a brave and stern face always...

But Arjun wasnt naive not to notice her vulnerability...He had seen her tears too...He also knew the reason...

She was a woman of different shades...and he had seen almost every shade of it...Nothing went unnoticed from him...be it the arrogant egoistic side which always gave him back tit for tat replies...or the dare devil brilliant side who shouldered him equally in his entire operation to kill Sikandar...or be it the bubbly girlish side which he had seen tonight during her friendly casual conversation with Shree...But that side also brought with it her memories of her happy and tragic past...

And he understood that her tears were remnants of those haunting memories...

When he had killed Sikandar, he had tears of joy and a sense of content in his eyes...and he was stunned when he had seen the same in her eyes too...it wasnt just a cop's victorious smile that adorned her face when she thrust all the bullets into his already dead body...it was much more...it was anger, a sadness, a satisfaction, a sense of a vow fulfilled...He had sensed all of it on her face...

And it was much later that he had known from Rathod that she too had a similar past as his in which her entire family was brutally murdered by Sikandar...Only difference being that she wasnt a witness to it...She had been away on a college tour when her dear ones were killed...She had regretted the time when she had decided on going for that tour...If not for that, she would have been with them today...but then, she realized that she had a purpose now...and swore to herself that she would avenge their death...and thats when she decided to join police force...her only aim being at that point was to kill the demon who had brutally taken away every  dear one she had in her life...who were much more precious than her own life to her...

Both were lost in their own world...not wanting to break that line of thoughts...Both knew the others past but never made it evident to the other that they knew it...

Some things were best left undeclared...unspoken...

Arjun halted the car near her house...She thanked him and opened the door after bidding a faint bye...

As she got down, he called her "Aisha..."

Aisha looked up at him "yes sir"

Arjun: [after a long pause when they kept looking at each other] kuch nahi...[after a little moment]..take care...

Aisha smiled and nodded...

A song crooned out from a not so far road side tea stall...

zindagi ke safar mein guzar jate hain jo makam,

woh phir nahin aate,woh phir nahin aate!

zindagi ke safar mein,guzar jate hain jo makam

woh phir nahin aate, woh phir nahin aate

phool khilte hain, log milte hain

phool khilte hain,log milte hain magar

patjhad main jo phool murjha jate hain

woh baharon ke aane se khilte nahin

kuchh log ek roz jo bichad jate hain

woj hazaron ke aane se milte nahin

umr bhar chahe koi pukara kare unka naam

woh phir nahin aate, woh phir nahin aate

A song which teaches the most cruel reality of our life...the time, the moments, the people who have gone past us will never ever come back into our life...

But...but "Life doesn't stop at that...it goes on...and for that, we have to move on..."

For Part2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/76732905

Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
rr

i have become a Stalker now 🤣

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ur philosophical mood is indeed a boon to us

loved d One Shot

Wo lines actually mein kisne likhi hian??? U wrote dem????

amazing lines

Shree's comic side made me laugh 1ce again

Now coming to Aisha...she was damn gud

i liked dat entire chain of thots

n den arjun 's interaction with her was awesum

though it was short n sweet 

Di u used Rajesh khanna ka song ..i just luv dat song ..it s one of my favorites

n den d line Life doesn't stop at that...it goes on...and for that, we have to move on...

was terrific 👏
Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
superb os vidya di...beautifull
luv the way u narrate everything...👏
ayesha and shree were so cute and
spcly lykd arjun's take care...
 luv this caring side of arjun ..
mindblowing song at the end ..
zindagi k safar mein... 😊
Excellent...really, very touching os. I think show me bhi Aisha ka past kuch aisa hi hoga...dard bhari past. Becaz, jab usne kahi thi ke, 'mai samajh sakti hu ek insan ke zindegi me pita ka ehmiyat kya hota hai'...tab mujhe usski ankho me ek alag hi emotion nazar aayi.

All in all... Thank u so much Vidya aapi for this heart touching os!

Superb !!!!!!!!!👍🏼

Something on Arisha...makes me happy always...!!!!!

beautifull OS chechi... 
first I thought it would be continuing as funny as it started. but then it took a sudden change..
lovely lines with loads of meaning in it.,,
thank you for such a treat!!
Awesum di...
loved it
ur writing wrk...
aisha hmm...gud
ur dialogues
ur meaning abt life superb..
beautiful song..
kisi ne sahi kha h
beetein lamhe kabhi vapas ni aate..
ps. i m too emotional today..!
no crazy...!!
fantastic OS vidya di :) loved it
the lines were beautiful 
shree is so funny
loved this caring side of arjun 
the song was awesome :)
great OS 👍🏼
Vidya di,
loved this OS a lot.
Very beautifully portrayed...
Thanks a lot for loving my philosophical OS...lol
quite different from the ones i write, i guess!

@tani darling...i had taken the core lines from some site long long ago but i changed them for my requirement and added some of my own lines too...
i had used them in another story of mine...but today, i felt it would suit Aisha's teenage dreams of a prince charming! in fact its every girl's dream

and that song...its one of my all time favorites...never had the chance to use them before...but today, from morning its just lingering in my head!
Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago