Posted: 11 years ago

Dear MKKPB loyal viewers and visitors,

It's been quite long since I have actually started a thread but looking at the amount of negative views and comments going round I just can't keep quiet any longer.

Guys, please remember this page is dedicated to MKKPB and so please bear in mind that anyone with an opinion about the show may post it up provided they do not go against IF rules.

I find it quite disheartening getting PM's as well as reading members trashing each other. Please do not get personal as first and foremost please remember this is just a serial so please stop hurting each other with harsh words. I know some of you are very close to the show but we sometimes have to acknowledge adverse views - provided they are not extreme.

To those of you who hate this show and wish it ends, I understand that is your opinion but you need to understand that loyal fans will not accept if you are to post things which are too harsh in language. I know that there are articles saying this show is ending and posting it here may not be wrong but please do not use hurtful language to trash the show as what is happening now.

One may state their view and it's not wrong but the words and harshness of how we say something can cause a lot of hurt. Please refrain from doing this. I am humbly requesting all MKKPB forum visitors as well as loyal fans to abide by this. I do not want to have to report and ban people or posts from the page.

I used to be an absolute loyal fan of this show until some changes took place but that does not mean I will stand by and watch people make a mockery of a show which had such a beautiful and different concept when it started. So many of us became friends and followers and it's sad to see people making this page into a battleground.

Guys please let's accept whatever that faith has in store for this show and let's always make this page a fun and friendly page to visit until the time comes for us to say goodbye.

Please do take this as a humble request or even a warning

Regards

deebasd on behalf of MKKPB dev team

Thanxx a lot  Deeba... your intrusion was much needed... 

This forum has become a battleground. Glad you noticed it and opened this thread...  

Thanxx a lot... I hope people who are fighting here will understand what you meant.

Its not just only the person who is posting negative about our show is wrong...  anyone who is replying back negatively is equally wrong...

Anyone who after reading this fight still continues fighting... would be the stupidest person.

No matter How good a show is ... It has to end one day.. 

All those Pavitra Rishta s , Anamika s will also end one day...
Rather than enjoying ...they are fighting with each other.

I feel pity for such people.

well said @deebasd, thank u so much for this post 😊
Originally posted by sidgauri

i hope some action is taken against MSPE

OH,MR. SIDGAURI,YOU HAVE ALWAYS BASHED WITH ALL...

DO NOT TAKE MY NAME IN CENTER.

PLEASE,DEEBASD,SEE,HE STARTED 1ST POINT AGAINST ME,INSTEAD OF I WAS SILENT FROM SOMETIME.

THIS GUY ALSO BASHED WITH OTHER MEMBERS LIKE 100RAJ.

AND I ALSO CONNECTED TO IF-TEAM & GIVE YOUR COMPLAIN THERE.

YOU ARE JUST SHAMELESS PERSON HERE.

AFTER NEWS OF MKKPB TO OFFAIR, I THINK YOU REALISED FOR YOUR MISTAKE BECAUSE I WAS RIGHT IN PAST,BUT YOU WILL BE NEVER CHANGED ALWAYS SHAMELESS PERSON...

SORRY DEEBASD,BUT THIS POST IS NECESSARY FOR THIS GUY...

Edited by MSPE - 11 years ago
I am laughing to you.

I just told you shameless,but in past you had told me pagal kutta & go to die????

what about that?

I always talk humbly with you,but you always give post with bad words.

In starting,i told khamoshiyaan will be ended & it will be offair,then now MKKPB is ready to end...

So, i was right,i can clearly watch future of all shows...

I have perfect knowledge about shows,if it  doing well or not...

Watch i am right, Ek hazaron mein...will be also ended in May,2013 with new show CUSTODY by EKTA kAPOOR.

THIS IS YOUR REPLY...& IT IS REAL PROOF.

kahin kisi pagal kutte ne kaat toh nahi liya

ankita lokhande has already quit pavitra rishta and zee tv jodis has confirmed it on faceboook. so whatever u wrote that ankita is still there in pr is absolutely falseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so its obvious that whatever u wrote about mkkpb is also falseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

person who can fake about 1 thing can definitely fake about other thing also right
[/QUOTE]
Edited by MSPE - 11 years ago
sidgauri

Groupbie

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meredith

Yeah go jump in a lake. 😑
no yaar πŸ˜•

if he/she/it 🀣🀣🀣 goes and jumps in a lake then the entire lake will get polluted and will not be safe for other aquatic creatures to live thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I AM NOT AFRAID WITH YOU,NOW I WILL 100% TYPE IN CAPS ONLY...!!!

AND REMEMBER IN ALL PM, THERE IS NOT ANY BAD THING TO YOU,I SIMPLY CONVERGE WITH YOU...THAT'S IT...
Originally posted by sidgauri

🀣

u r too funny yaarπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ok let me explain

i asked u whether any pagal kutta bite u or not ? this by no way means that i called u only a pagal kutta. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

there is hell lot of difference between asking whether u were bitten by a dog and saying that u urself are a dog😳😳

u see darling , looking at the way u write i could easily infer that u don't know proper english. so i had typed that statement in hindi. but now it appears to me that u don't know even hindi alsoπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY I DON'T KNOW PROPER ENGLISH?????

I ALWAYS WRITE IN ENGLISH ONLY NEVER IN HINDI...!!!

AND I CAN SPEAK PERFECT HINDI...

I NEVER CREATE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN MY POST...

YOU NEVER READ MY POST PERFECTLY.
Ok first lets get one thing clear here bioth of you need to stop bashing each other and sending PM's is personal and we normally do not interfere unless the person is making a serious threat.

I need both of you to just stop bashing each other as you guys are no longer talking about the show but it has clearly become personal. IF rules clearly states no personal communication and importantly no personal name calling on the thread. I do not want to have to report both of you as both of you have gone against the IF rules.

I am not taking anyone's side here as both parties have gone against the rule when the name calling started. One of you should have immediately rellized and stopped but the arguements keep continuing and its not fair to the others who find this page very negative. Am sorry to say this but both of your arguing has made people not want to partake in comments as they are afraid they will be bashed as well.

I am again humbly requesting the two of you MPSE & Sidgauri to please call for a truse and stop hurting each other as it is disturbing the peace in this page.

As for harrassing PM's please report it to the Global Moderator as they will check it before taking an action. For negative posts on the forum I can advise for them to be closed or banned.

Thanks and regards deebasd on behalf of MKKPB dev team