Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Shoaib - Good News, Just For You

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Shoaib this is just for you, hope it makes you happy  :)

Indian TV's biggest stars to come together for Ekta Kapoor' Life OK show

• Tags:
    • Shweta Tiwari
    • Kritika Kamra
    • Ekta Kapoor
    • Sakshi Tanwar
    • Smriti Irani
    • Aamna Shariff
    • Life OK
    • Ankita Lokhnade
    • Daayan
By TellychakkarTeam 19 Feb 2013 - 13:31
Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger

Ekta Kapoor and Balaji Telefilms will soon bring a magnun-opus mini series on Life OK, where all the big 'Maha Naikas' of Ekta's shows (past and present) will feature. The show tentatively titled 'Daayan' will be episodic stories where one Mahanaika in every episode will wage war with the demons.

Smriti Irani, the face of Balaji Telefilms' Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Sakshi Tanwar of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, Shweta Tiwari of Kasauti Zindagi Kay, Aamna Shariff of Kahiin Toh Hoga, Ankita Lokhande of Pavitra Rishta, Kritika Kamra of Kitani Mohabbat Hai and many more will be part of the show.

Though not many particulars regarding the show's format are known as of now, Daayan is believed to be a weekly show on Life OK.

We tried contacting big stalwarts Smriti Irani, Sakshi Tanwar, Shweta Tiwari but they did not respond.

Aamna Shariff said, "I do not want to talk about the show now. You will get to know of it in few days time."

We sent out text messages to Ekta Kapoor and Ajit Thakur, General Manager, Life OK, but did not get any revert till the time we filed the story.

Keep watching this space for more updates..

Edited by FIZK6 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Fiz this is awesum news...thanks so mch :D

So Excited, EK serials all r same but no doubt she's still a smart buiness woman...nd dis seemz like a interesting concept wid top leading ladies of indian Tv ...yayyy :D
momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wwwooowww gud news :))))
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing fiz sweetheart..definitely a good opportunity..and all the biggies of indian tv..it will surely work...wishing aamna lots of success..bas kahin se aamna ke saath rajeev bhi aajaye bas hehe
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
OMG Fiz i wasent expecting this, i was shocked seeing my name on the thread!! I'm really touched, thanks a lottt!! 🤗I just read about this & its great!! I've thought about this before that it would be great to see all of Ekta's stars in 1 show, now its really gona happen wow!! I'm sooo happy to see Aamna included in the show!!  ðŸ˜Š
FIZK6 thumbnail
Most welcome everyone  :)

Shoaib ... i knew this would make you happy since you wanted Amna to remain on TV.

They are not going to all come in the same episode. Read the article properly. Its going to be  a weekly show and they will all come in different stories.

If you want Rajeev to come opposite Amna, then spam Ekta 
😆
kashishdabest thumbnail
Hehe lets hunt down ektas email and phone..and spam hehe..but i think its only going to be female centred..not sure but seems like it
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Wow thanks for sharing Fiz
This seems like interesting concept
FIZK6 thumbnail
Theres a pic of Amna on Life Ok Twitter in regards to this show. Check it out there. Shes looking pretty and the dress is lovely too. 😳
I tried posting it here but somehow couldnt, sorry.

kashishdabest thumbnail
damn..anyone on twitter that can find it and post it...fiz have u tried saving it to ure pc and uploading it?