Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
V V V IMPORTANT NOTE 

hello people ...an idea stuck me yesterday when i was waiting for a appointment. It is again Ariya Work. BUT BUT BUT ...it s definitely not like my previous works. It s tragic, emotional n may b many of u not like its ending. But i had to write.
I have penned down the first part. 

Next part would b put tomorrow or mera mann hua to tonite also.

This is my first emotional work ever.. 
Try reading it ..
hope dat some of u will like it.

Fingers crossed for this part.

Honest Reviews Please

part 1: scroll down
Part 2A: page 6
Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani2804 thumbnail

NOTE: every thing in Blue is present tense n every thing in Italics or Pink color is Flashback

60 Kms to Shimla,

A man in his thirties was standing near a tree and was busy watching Sunset. He was trying to calm himself n was trying to talk with the silence of nature. He was in deep thoughts and thinking of how he will face the girl once again in life. The man to himself, 'I m  here In shimla, to meet the girl who taught me smile, but today I m not able to make up my mind to meet her'to fulfill her 1 wish. How will I face her again 'after what I did to her?? Its just because of me that she was living in guilt all so long, but I have to go to her n free her with the guilt. Irrespective of what I feel, I need to just be with her in her last moments. Uski itni si guzarish ko mujhe fulfill karna hi hoga'.

Thinking so he left for her house in his car. The driver was driving the car. He asked the driver to drive fast, as he was suppose to reach Shimla ASAP. He was sitting n just wondering what happened just a day ago.

1 day before,

Arjun rawte was sitting in his cabin, when his secretary informed him that ACP sameer rathore wants to meet him urgently. Arjun wondered y he wants to meet him. Arjun in his mind, "Sameer'.but y now..Wat is he doing here after all that'kahin wo phir se wahi baat to karne nahi aaya."

Lost in his thoughts Arjun moved out of his cabin n went in the conference room. Arjun,"Good morning ACP rathore..nice to meet u after a long time.", saying so he forwarded his hands for a formal handshake, atleast Arjun can shook hands after meeting his long lost friend.Sameer Rathore was not at all astonished with the way arjun behaved. Infact he didn't even expected a handshake from him. Sameer shook hands with him. Arjun,"So Mr Rathore'kuch khaas kaam. "

Sameer,"hmmm kaam to bahut khaas hian Ar'.Rawte". He preferred calling him Rawte over arjun, n this was not gone unnoticed by Arjun, but Arjun chose to ignore.

Sameer,"Arjun wat I want to say is, mujhe kal hi Shimla se call aaya tha, commissioner sir ka. She wants to meet u just .."

Before he could have finished his sentence, he noticed a frown on Arjun's face. Arjun immediately spoke up,"Rathore.. I think u shud become a lawyer. Tum phir usko defend karne aa gaye."

Sameer, "Arjun lemme finish atleast.."

Arjun,"Sameer, mujhe kuch nahi sunna '.i told u I don't want to see her face ever in my life. Phir koi bahana banana aaye ho then just leave."

Sameer,"Arjun ..main koi bahana banane nahi aaya hun, '.She wants to meet you once."

Arjun(literally shouted),"but why..to insult me..or to insult my dead wife once again." Saying so he just went outside the cconference room.

Sameer saw him going out n spoke to himself,"Arjun, 1 baar meri baat to sun lete.but today I cannot afford ur anger to ruin things for her damn it, for every 1 of us. Today u have to listen to me 'tum chaho ya na chaho."

Suddenly the car came to a screeching halt. The driver went outside to check what happened. Here the man was in his car. The driver informed him after 5 minutes,"Arjun Sir aage landslide ho gaya hain'.it will take time for roads to get cleared. Ab we have to wait here'because dere is no other way." Arjun,"Kya 'yahan kisi local se poocho ki kya forest se ya phir koi aur shortcut which we can take." The driver went to ask some chai waalas. Arjun also went after him, "bhai sahib..Shimla jaane k liye koi aur raasta mil sakta hian'.mujhe raat hone tak shimla pahunchna hian'"

Chai waala man,"dekho bhai sahib, aap yeh jo peeche jungle se raasta hain 'aap isko le lo. Chal kar jane ka raasta hian 10 min ka. Phir Jungle paar kar ke 'apko lift le lena shimla tak ki. Aap raat tak pahunch jaoge."

Arjun did what he said, he went to the car, n took his wallet, his service revolver n asked the driver to wait till the Jam gets cleared. He asked him to directly reach 'Agantuk mansion'. The driver nodded, but reference of the name of the mansion, brought fresh memories of the young lady. He smiled thinking about her infectious smile n her way of talking.

Arjun took the path which went towards the woods. He was accompanied by some more passengers. Arjun again started thinking about his conversation with sameer.

Arjun was in his cabin n speaking to a photo, "Roshni , dekha tumne..he again came today to defend that girl. Wo samajhta kya hain apne aap ko. Wo ladki jisko baat karne ki samajh nahi hian'jisney tumhari itni insult kari'.main uske paas jayun..wo bhi usko milne."

Sameer entered his cabin. Arjun saw sameer and tried moving out of his room. Sameer held his hand , said,"U r not going anywhere rawte'until I m done with wat I have to say." Arjun,"u think I m gonna listen to u." Sameer,"U think u have a choice'" Arjun,"wat the hell sam'.shayad tum bhool gaye ho 'den I would like to tell ki roshni tumhari behen thi..jiski insult usne kari thi." He said, "Mujhe aaj bhi sab yaad hian'but I think tumhara dimaag kharaab ho gaya hian'.Arjun usne jo kuch bhi kiya ..anjaane mein kiya tha '.She didn't knew ki roshni was no more..n she by mistakenly hurt u by doing all that. N as far as I remember she had felt sorry for what she said, n she has been asking for forgiveness since then. Aur jahan tak Roshni k bhai hone ki baat hian '.i also as a brother cannot tolerate ny 1 speaking ill of my sister, but when I saw her genuinely feeling sorry I forgave her instantly. N lemme tell u I m not going to take any wrong words for her as I consider her as my sister." Sameer spoke up all in one go.  Arjun frustrated by sameer's talks said, "okay she wants forgiveness'tell her dat I forgave her..but please I cannot meet her" Saying this Arjun started moving out of his cabin, when he heard something which shook him completely.

Sameer,"Arjun u wont meet her even if its her last wish...uski Aakhri guzarish ..." Arjun turned and asked, "what did u just said" Sameer,"yes she s dying'.she is always lived with the guilt of hurting u. She had this big burden that she hurted the person, who protected her so many times. Ever since u left her, she always urged to meet u n ask forgiveness. N now 6 months back, doctor recorded her with a heart problem. Her heart is not functioning properly. She punished herself by not letting any1 of us know about her problem. She didn't took proper medication. Last week, I found about her health when she fainted. Luckily I was dere in shimla that tym, so I took care of her. Doctors gave up. They have said that she hardly has 3-4 days left. " Arjun was listening to all that sitting quietly. He asked,"but Sam 'y don't u people go and consult doctors abroad. " Sameer,"Arjun uske dad is a MLA, tumko seriously lagta hain ki unhone nahi kiya hoga. We have tried every thing. Arjun dekh 'yesterday she called me n told about her last wish. Uski Guzarish hain ki she want to meet u, the person she always loved'..Arjun itni si guzarish hain uski..please fulfill dat"

Arjun snapped out of his thoughts. The woods ended n he was trying to get a lift till shimla. Soon a truck came n he asked for lift till shimla. Arjun sat in the truck, which was filled with Local artists. The journey started n arjun was lost in his chain of thoughts. He recalled the time when he came to shimla n how she n arjun took lift in a truck. A smile came on his face recalling the past memories.

PS: i m ending it here..next part would be soon ...

honest reviews please

Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res.

Story kitthhe hai?
.Brok3nSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi tani partner!

Amazing start.! πŸ‘

So, Riya has unintentionally offended Arjun and it has something to do with his dead wife,Rosh!! ...That is definitely the last thing any Husband could take...some one mocking his deceased wife!!!

And Riya is suffering from some incurable heart disease...and the guilt of hurting him is still lingering around! 😭..Poor soul!!

Arjun is going back to shimla to fulfill her "Aakhri Guzarish"...uff the  very thought of it is makes me cringe!!

Update soon... 😊

Great Job! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Sinner.gurl - 11 years ago
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

res againπŸ˜›

Edited

Woahhh what a start and what an end to part 1...
You kept me hooked all along with my eyes staring at each and every word...

Loved it its soon expressive, emotional and the flashbacks were fantastic..

You left it hanging but still it was too good dear... Loved it jaldi se update karo itni sirf hai meri Guzaarish...
πŸ€— πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Honestly you nailed it Purvu 😳 Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tani,
i have no words to express my feelings.
It was more than Fab.
It was really emotional.
Loved the title.
By far,the best OS i have read.
Hats off to u,girl.
Keep it up.
Beautifully portrayed emotions.
Loved Rathod's concern for Riya.
Beautiful...
Tani2804 thumbnail
tum log reserve kar to rhe ho..

please unres kar dena ...

i seriously want to know every 1 ;s response

aur agar Unres nahi karna ho ..den please dun RES a comment πŸ˜’
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Tani Partner...

Just loved the One Shot...

This was a serious cliffhanger...πŸ˜›

The person has only 4days left...Oh God,,,

it was emotional...

Finally Arjun Agreed to meet her...😊

i want some miracle to happen for the person...😳

i know you said it as tragic...So *Sobs*😭😭

cont soon...will be waiting to read more 
Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
naughtykittyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ooo a touchyyy 1 dr
padke lagta nahike tum emtionl stry paheli baar likh rahi hoo

riya hs only 3 to 4 dayss🀒🀒😭

arjun wana meet hr any how😊

lv sam's cncrn 4 her n der intrction too

bt riya unknowinglyy roshni ke baremein aysa kya bol dia tha ke arjun uski sakal vi dekhana nahi chatha hay...

plzz dnt kill hr
watng 4 da nxt part...
Edited by naughtykittyyy - 11 years ago
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
P S...Update soon...

waiting for the next part