FF- START OF SOMETHING NEW!!

princess_avani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

HEY GUYS...AFTER READING CHANDNI'S FF, I AM INSPIRED TO WRITE ABOUT THE WORLD I LOVE SO MUCH AND DIG DEEPER INTO THE EMOTIONS I'VE ONLY READ ABOUT FOR SO LONG...I TAKE YOU ON A JOURNEY FROM WHERE OUR GODDESS J.K.ROWLING LEFT US...19 YEARS LATER...
THIS FF IS GOING TO BE ABOUT THE YOUNG GUNS AND THEIR JOURNEY THROUGH HOGWARTS...!!

Edited by princess_avani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_avani thumbnail

CHAPTER 1 BELOW

CHAPTER 2- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/76690860

Edited by princess_avani - 10 years ago
princess_avani thumbnail

Edited by princess_avani - 10 years ago
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Avani(that's ur real name, right?)!
Firstly, All the best for ur ff... I'll be looking forward to read it as my obsession for HP is at it's extreme rt nw. And also, I really need something gud to read.
Love and luck always.
-Nidhi. :)
Minionite thumbnail
Ooh...nice Avani. Do PM me when you update.
princess_avani thumbnail
CHAPTER 1

Rose turned away from the carriage door as the train gathered speed.
"Lets go find ourselves a compartment Al..."
Albus Severus Potter took another fleeting glance out of the glass and then followed his cousin as they weaved their way through the corridor, searching in vain for a compartment that was empty. Finally they reached the last one and it had only one occupant.
Rose stopped. "Might as well go here..."
Albus nodded, pulled open the door and addressed the blonde guy inside..."Can we sit here...everywhere else is full..."
Scorpius nodded, watching the new entrants with interest. Albus walked in behind Rose and started to try lift their trunks to the baggage rack but in vain. Rose watched him exasperatedly, took a sigh when his trunk slipped for the third time and pushed past him...
"Oh move over...Wingardium Leviosa..." she raised the trunks with her wand and deposited them on the rack..."honestly Al...its a simple charm...learn it..."
Albus rolled his eyes and muttered "know-it-all"
Scorpius heard it and laughed before he could stop himself...
Rose turned to him and looked crossly..."What's so funny???"
Scorpius immediately sobered up under her stern gaze and shook his head..."nothing...i am Scorpius by the way... Scorpius Malfoy..." he said holding out a hand for her to shake...
"I know" Rose said ignoring his hand and throwing her hair over her shoulder before taking a seat opposite him, removing a book from her bag and burying her nose into it. Scorpius kept staring at her until Albus cleared his throat..."Don't mind her...i am Albus Severus Potter...and she's rose weasely..."
Scorpius shook his hand and watched him take his seat while throwing a cursory glance at rose. Edited by princess_avani - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Oh man...this reminds me so much of the Draco and Harry show-off. Too good Avani! 👏👏
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rose is an exact replica of Hermione!! Al's 'know-it-all' comment reminded me of Harry nd Ron from the 1st book... And Scorpius, I'm guessing, is not as haughty and arrogant as his dad??
Anyways it's just the start.. Will wait for the next one. :) :)
Rivzzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome start avani!!! lookin forward to d nxt update!!! n plz pm me too...
Cutecj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Avani superb!
I loved it so reminded me of the trio and there first meet.
It's fantastic did i say superb.
Wonderful. Please add me to the pm list and update soon.
It was short but really awesome.
Loved each and every moment there.
I think a new trio might be on its way 😉🤗
Can't wait to read more. I can't control my craving for moooreee please please update yaar.
You rock!😳.
Lovely you are an amazing writer. Rose reminding me of Hermione, Albus of Ron and Bits of Harry. Scorpius is a new didcovery for me so anxious to know more.🤗