wow am glad you started hp ff...
rose is same like hermoine...cool
waiting to see albus and scorpius bonding 
continue soon avani
princess_avani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#009999">Oh man...this reminds me so much of the Draco and Harry show-off. Too good Avani!👏👏</font>

Thanks a lot sri!! 😳
princess_avani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Nidhi...

Rose is an exact replica of Hermione!! Al's 'know-it-all' comment reminded me of Harry nd Ron from the 1st book... And Scorpius, I'm guessing, is not as haughty and arrogant as his dad??
Anyways it's just the start.. Will wait for the next one. :) :)

Firstly, yes my name is avani!
Thanks for reading!! And ya rose is like her mom!
As for scorp...wait for a couple of updates!! 😛
princess_avani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rivzzz16

awesome start avani!!! lookin forward to d nxt update!!! n plz pm me too...

Added you to the list!! 😊
princess_avani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutecj

Wow Avani superb!

I loved it so reminded me of the trio and there first meet.
It's fantastic did i say superb.
Wonderful. Please add me to the pm list and update soon.
It was short but really awesome.
Loved each and every moment there.
I think a new trio might be on its way😉🤗
Can't wait to read more. I can't control my craving for moooreee please please update yaar.
You rock!😳.
Lovely you are an amazing writer. Rose reminding me of Hermione, Albus of Ron and Bits of Harry. Scorpius is a new didcovery for me so anxious to know more.🤗

Thanks partner...that is exactly as i wanted it to be!!
Ab itni bhi tareef mat karo ki main ratve aasman par pahunch jaon!! 😃
I have the next three parts written in my journal, i just have to type them out!!
Will mostly update chapter2 tomorrow!! Its very long so stay tuned!!
Its still the beginning...rose is really like her mom but wait for al!!
As for scorp...he might just surprise you!!
Thank you for your long and super sweet comment my Friend!! You made my day!!!!
Love [:D/]
princess_avani thumbnail
Chapter 2

They sat in silence for a while, when the door slid open and a girl poked her head in...she saw them, then pulled her trunk in huffing...she turned to face them and smiled..." hey guys...i am Tia Thomas...", the others gave their introductions too...soon the girl tied up her ebony black waist length hair in a bun and tried to put her trunk on the rack .
Al immediately got to his feet..."Let me help you..." Tia nodded and smiled...Albus waved his wand in a flourish and the trunk rose to the rack...
Tia looked impressed..."Wow.,how did you do that??"
"Just a simple levitation charm...its really easy..."James said carelessly...both of them took their seats and Albus leaned in and whispered a "thanks" into his cousins ear...Rose shook her head but couldn't hide her grin as she turned to the other two..."Have you guys thought about which house you want to be in?"
Al was glad she'd broached the topic that was top most in his mind. It was scorpius who spoke first...
"My dad says slytherin is the best house...and my entire family has always been in it so that's where i will be"
"Both of my parents were in gryffindor, so I'll be there" went Tia.
Rose looked at them..."Honesty, don't you guys read...houses are allotted based on individual merit and are not necessarily heredity...it says so in Hogwarts: A revised history."
Roses comment sacred Al again...neither was he intelligent as rose nor brave like his brother...so that only left him with hufflepuff and slytherin...and if what his dad had said was true, he would never go into slytherin...what if he became a badger...he wouldn't be able to show anyone his face and James would become intolerable...!!
His reverie was broken as the door opened for a second time and a solemn looking James walked in...he turned to his brother...
"Hey Al...I've got some bad news..."
Albus looked worried by his brothers seriousness...
"I've just come from the prefects compartment, and they told me the sorting hat caught fire during the vacations...so this year they are going to make you all duel to see where you belong..."
Al immediately panicked and so did Tia..."Are you serious James...but i don't know the rules or any spells...how will i duel..." Albus' brain went into an overdrive...what if he just waved his wand and nothing happened...would the headmaster declare him to be a squib and send him home...he turned white with fear and James burst out laughing looking at his expression...
"Gosh Al...you should've seen your face...this is priceless..."
Rose rolled her eyes..."Leave him alone James or I'll tell aunt Ginny..."
James looked at her with a 'i'd like to see you try" expression...he dodged a blow from Al...suddenly he looked at rose with a horrified expression...
"Oh god rose...l..lo...look behind you...its a huge spider..."
Rose shrieked and jumped of her place and James burst into laughter again..."Theres no way you two are coming to Gryffindor guys..seeing that you two are not"...he made quote marks in the air..."brave at heart"
Rose resumed her seat and made a face at James..."Real mature James..."
James continued laughing and left the compartment still laughing his head off...!
Scorp who'd been all the proceedings with interest turned to rose..." so you wanna be in gryffindor too??"
Rose shrugged..."I am not that particular about it...Personally i like the sound of ravenclaw...I've been researching in a lot of books and it sounds perfect for me...still, you never know...I am not particularly prejudiced..."
Scorp nodded and turned to Al who was furiously muttering under his breath..."Nitwit...wait till i tell mom...stupid rat ..."
"Was that your brother Al??"
Al nodded..."That's James...its his second year...he's in Gryffindor...should've been in slytherin,that evil toerag..."
Al bit his tongue as Scorp coloured..."Sorry...i didn't mean all snakes are evil..."
Scorp nodded and looked out of the window...they all sat absorbed in their work...rose reading "An introduction to Transfiguration", Albus immersed in "Quiddicth through the ages"..Tia reading the Quibbler...and Scorp writing in his journal...the lunch trolley passed and they all bought goodies for themselves...soon the compartment was littered with wrappers of chocolate frogs, bertie botts every favoured beans, liquorrice wands and sugared quill s...
Rose and Al were midway through a game of wizards chess, when the door opened again and a talk girl with chestnut hair walked in...she was already wearing her robes and had the "head-girl" batch pinned to her chest...
"we'll be there soon guys...Al you should also change into your uniform like rose..."
Tia stared at the gleaming batch..."So you're the head girl...that's so cool..."
Victorie Weasely smiled..."Thanks sweety...now all of you change... I have to go..." she said leaving them alone.
The three changed fast and all four sat impatiently awaiting their first sight of the place that would be their home away from home for the next seven years!!!!Edited by princess_avani - 11 years ago
Cutecj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_avani

Thanks partner...that is exactly as i wanted it to be!!
Ab itni bhi tareef mat karo ki main ratve aasman par pahunch jaon!! 😃
I have the next three parts written in my journal, i just have to type them out!!
Will mostly update chapter2 tomorrow!! Its very long so stay tuned!!
Its still the beginning...rose is really like her mom but wait for al!!
As for scorp...he might just surprise you!!
Thank you for your long and super sweet comment my Friend!! You made my day!!!!
Love [:D/]

Your writing is just so fabulous i can't stop myself partner.😉
Aghar satve aasman par pahuch ne vali ho toh get ready to FLY coz i'm really looking forward to your update.😃
Cutecj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_avani

WILL BE POSTED IN AN HOUR!!

I'm online and waiting for it!😃