Challenge OS: 'Chief' of Bawarchi

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Heya Junoonians.. Hope you all coped the last OS I had posted here. But this one is totally random topic not exactly related to the show😆... so please bare with me...I apologize for any mistakes beforehand.

This particular one was a challenge that I received from MrToolConfuser😆 Hope you like it Rayan ji😆

OneShot: 'Chief' of Bawarchi...

Prithvi didn't feel at peace since his 'KHICHDI' experience, he was adamant on preparing dinner for himself daily without 'Her' help since he reached Delhi.

It was past an hour, that Prithvi had been thinking what to prepare for dinner. Like every other evenings Meera brought around Prithvi's dinner for him but he is adamant on preparing his own dinner.

All day he spends his time managing to learn new things at Mr. Khanna's office trying to take over his property.

Nevertheless, for past few days Prithvi was sleeping empty stomach as he had food poisoning due to his heavy dose of HOT khichdi rice two days back once again.

Meera walked in Prithvi's room with his dinner, he was annoyed by her behaviour he threw the plate in front of Meera's eyes 'Khana nahi khana hai toh bol dete fekne ki kya zarurat thi' yelled Meera sounding equally annoyed.

'Kitne bar kaha hai mat lao khana mere liye' Prithvi angrily replied.

Meera walked off the room, soon a little kid walked into Prithvi's outhouse. The kid was as adorable as JeevanLal..his name was Akshit, he had brought 2 minute Maggie because Meera asked him to pass it on to Prithvi as she knew he wont even touch it if she hand it to him.

'Ye kya hai' questioned Prithvi.

'Ye Maggie hai, hum bata te hai isse kaise banate hai' said Akshit cutely.

'Humko nahi ata ye sab bana ne ke liye' Prithvi clearly refused but Akshit pouted.  Shortly, Prithvi decided to make Maggie his first city dish he insisted Akshit to ask someone casually about the recipe.

After half and hour Akshit was back to Prithvi's house, he clearly informed Prithvi to follow exactly as he says.

'Pehle aap ek bartan mai pani lo 3 glass aur gas pe rakho' Prithvi followed that properly.

'Fir Maggie ko piece karo aur usmai dal do' Prithvi followed the next step as well.

After few minutes Prithvi questioned 'Abh kya karu?'

'Aarey baba buddhu voh abhi ublega' said Akshit palming on his forhead.

'Par, gas toh on hi nahi hai' Prithvi informed while Akshit palmed himself once again.

'Abh pani ubal raha hai na ye masala dalo, aur haldi powder dalo aur mirchi bhi' Akshit informed.

'Prithvi did exactly the same, but as he wasn't informed about the amount of chilli powder and tumeric he put 2 heaped spoons of it in Maggie.

Soon Maggie was ready, Meera almost walked pass the room when she saw Prithvi eating Maggie she let out a smile. But soon it faded watching the colour and water content in the Maggie. 'Hey bhagwaan ye kya kiya hai usne' Meera complained to god silently.

'Aaj bhi bharta bana diya naye recipe ka.' mumbled Meera as she walked off. Soon Prithvi enjoyed his new dish, but Akshit yelled at Prithvi for making such a spicy dish. The little one walked off annoyed for ruining his favourite  meal for ever.

-----------------

Master Chef Prithvi who never gave up to make bharta(khichdi) out of every recipe tried a new recipe to prepare. However this one was super easy i.e. preparing a cup of coffee.

He had secretly heard Meera while he walked passed the kitchen earlier. He followed the steps just like Meera mumbled to herself loudly, with Akash sitting on the bench top observing her.

Prithvi poured the water from the jug into a saucepan, he let the water boil soon he added coffee powder, then he thought what to do next. He pressured his mind when he remembered to add sugar.

As he picked up the sugar jar, he clearly remembered Meera repeating her words 'Shakar kha kar dekhna kahi galti na ho jaye'

Prithvi shrugged as he thought about it, 'Mai janta hu bina dekhe ki namak konsa hai aur shakhar konsa' he mumbled.

Soon once the coffee boiled he poured milk and shortly poured the coffee in his cup. 'Khushboo toh aachi aa rahi hai' Prithvi talked to himself.

He patted his back appreciating himself for working so hard on making a cuppa.

As soon as he sipped his coffee he spatted out in a reaction, 'Eee ye kya bana ya hai' he questioned himself.

Quickly he opened the jar and tasted the white powder he thought was sugar, however it was Salt.

Prithvi stormed out of his out house, cursing himself. Yet not learning that cooking isn't his cup of tea..

Though he tried till the end...where he named himself a Chief for ruining each and every recipe he got hand on.

Shortly in few months he named himself 'Chief of Bharta khana' (Chief in ruining the recipes)🤣

------

Few months down the track, Prithvi had seriously taken up this profession, as he opened up a dhabba to start with. He hired few best cooks in town to balance his work place. Where he learned the correct recipes, and followed it in a correct way where he had few people to look on his preparations.

The dishes that he made bharta of were a big hit once it was modified further more.

His chef's one fine day, called him the 'Chief' of Bawarchi as they tasted his new flavoured 2 minute Maggie that was renamed as 'Forever Maggie'

---
Hope you liked it guys😆...That's it from me...

-Shru
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shruuu!!! Maine story likhne kaha tumney toh mera future Bio-Graphy likhdiya..🤣 yaar, i can't belive ke tumhe avi vi Salted Coffee yaad hain🤣 and that maggie too😆... Yaar, awesome awesome awesome superb superb👏... Thanks for posting👍🏼... Waise, point to be noted, prithvi finally masterchief baan gaya😈😎😆
funkylicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Shruuu!!! Maine story likhne kaha tumney toh mera future Bio-Graphy likhdiya..🤣 yaar, i can't belive ke tumhe avi vi Salted Coffee yaad hain🤣 and that maggie too😆... Yaar, awesome awesome awesome superb superb👏... Thanks for posting👍🏼... Waise, point to be noted, prithvi finally masterchief baan gaya😈😎😆

woh mai tumhe bura nahi feel karana chahti thi isliye bana diya usse masterchief   🤣

overall m so happy u liked it haha thank u 😳 sry apke experience ko thoda use krna pada mujhe 😆
funkylicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshisoma

Superb job Shru,liked it

thank you so much soma 😳
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Kash yeh, story sach ho jaye... Waise, haan this story ne mujhe inspire kardiya hain... Avi toh main aur cooking practice karungaa😎... pher, haan onething i still want to try is MHH's chocolate cake recipe😈🤣...
funkylicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Kash yeh, story sach ho jaye... Waise, haan this story ne mujhe inspire kardiya hain... Avi toh main aur cooking practice karungaa😎... pher, haan onething i still want to try is MHH's chocolate cake recipe😈🤣...

awww Rtg ji aap full planning kar rahe ho apni pitai ki lol   🤣

like promised before I will send u few easy to follow recipes... 😆 hope Tum uska bharta nahi banaoge😆
MrToolConfuser thumbnail

Originally posted by: funkylicious

awww Rtg ji aap full planning kar rahe ho apni pitai ki lol   🤣

like promised before I will send u few easy to follow recipes... 😆 hope Tum uska bharta nahi banaoge😆

main toh full koushis karta hu, to make a good recipe/dish lekin everytime kuch na kuch ulta sidha jarror ho jata hain ...🤣
unforgetable112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww it ws shooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz kp on writing more n more
luvsati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
super duper OS. REALLY LIKED IT.
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
va shru kya os tha ,it was mindblowing
still i cant stop my smile ,😆
and uff maggi ka ussne mrichi maggi bana diya🤣
and coffee mai sugar ki jagah ussne salt daldi🤣