kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Veeru takes the gun out of police pocket and aims at roli and shoots...but simar sees this and pushes roli out of the way and the bullet hits simar instead...all BLACK AND WHITE and simar falls to the ground.   and veeru is smiling.   Prem shouts SIMAR!!! and all family run towards simar.   he takes simar's head in his lap.   Khushi is smiling seeing this.   and anjali is crying.   roli says didi open ur eyes...say something.   prem says nothing will happen..i wont let anything happen.   Veeru says roli..i will come back to take u with me and sid fights him and police takes him away.   and khushi says looks like simar is gone..and atleast veeru did one thing right.   and simar is taken to the hospital...on a streture..  all family walking with her saying nothing will happen to u...and she is taken in the operation room.   and prem and roli says let us come in and Dr. says sorry u cant come in.   and anjali is crying holding on to simar'd hand.   

Veeru is in lock up and inspector says from now on this is what u will see.  what are u looking at...i see ppl like u everyday.   in just 2 days u will lose this attitude.   i will treat u in such a way that u wont forget me ur whole life.   Veeru thinks this bars are not going to change my destiny.   I m the owner of my destiny...u dont know who i m.   and then he looks at the lock!!   

family outside the operation theater.   masi is consoling mataji.   simars MIL is also praying to god.   one by one all family members pray to GOD!!   Roli falls to the ground and says that bullet had my name on it..why did u come in the middle and sid says dont say that nothing will happen to simar.   and roli says my simar didi saved my life...she promised me that she will never let anything happen to me.   cause of me didi is in this condition.  and sid is consoling roli.   and roli is crying hugging sid.   anjali is crying and mataji takes her.   sid phone rings and he sees naina is calling him.   he disconnects again.   she keeps on calling.   he finally picks up.   and roli is distrubed seeing him walk away with the phone.   she goes to him and says what happened sid just then nurses are running and the question gets averted.   Doctor comes out and says simar is critical...and to have patience.   mataji says god cant do that.   she cant take simar away from us.   what shall i do?   and mataji goes and takes anjali somewhere in a hurry.    she goes to the mandir in the hospital.   and all family members pray.   mataji lights the diya.   simar is in bad condition.   they give her heart a jolt as there is no heart beat line.   and the diya goes off.    and family members shocked.   operation light goes off..

pre-cap -- prem says dr say something...and doc says we tried a lot to save her but we couldnt.  I m sorry.   and all shocked.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sky-Wind thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Are they really going to kill off Simar?