Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update19/2 Dashanan takes Gold from Kuber

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

At Kailsh all are sitting to eat, Parvati is in her thoughts, looks at Shivji , he too looks at her. Ganga tells her to sit with Shivji & eat. But  Parvati says she is not hungry, will serve food to all. Ganga says it is due to happiness of the Bhavan  in making. Parvati is serving Shivji, recollects his word of not using he powers for her child.

Vishvakarma is surprised at the news of Bhavan nirman at Kailash. Dashanan says he is an expert in Vastu shastra, will need his help in making the Bhavan.  Vishvakarma says he'll be glad to help. Dashanana says they'll have to go to Alkapuri to meet his bro. Kuber first. Vishvakarma agrees.

At Ksheersagar, Naradji tells Vishnuji now a Bhavan is going to be made at Kailash, so he can visit mata Paravti without hesitation. But Vishnuji seems to be thinking instaed of answering Naradji.

Kuber is surprised at the news of  Bhavan Nirman at Kailash & that too of Gold.  Dashanan says he wants Gold from his treasury. Kuber says whatever he has is Shivji's. He'll need Gold bricks, take my Pushpak Viman to carry them to Kailash. Dashanan refuses his offer,  says his Shiv bhakti will make it possible.

Shivji tells Parvati she is falling in Moha first for the Bhavan, then for her daughter. She say she is thinking about what to answer Aayu & his wife, they must be buzy preparing for the wedding.

Aayu & his wife are at rishi Vashisth's aashram, tells him, Nahush is here for few days, soon Mata Paravti will make him grow up & get Ashok Sundari married to him after taking shivji's permission. Rishi Vashisth is surprised says his education is still left. Aayu tells him Nahush will continue his studies after his marriage.

Shivji  tells Parvati, they can explain to Aayu. Paravti says it may not look good now. He tells her you are so much engrossed in Maya, won't understand any of my words.

At Alakapuri, Dashanan is sitting with a veena. Lots of Gold in boxes & as bricks is in front of him. Vishvakarma asks him what is he upto? He says he'll create so much strength with vibrations of music that they'll carry anything.  Kuber says he's never heard about this. Dashanan says till date there wasn't a Mahadev Bhakta like him. He starts playing Veena singing Shivji's praise, leaves from ground starts flying. Shivji is watching this at Kailash. Dashanan stops singing & the leaves raised up falls down. He says my Mahadev has made an impossible possible.

At Kailash Nandi is cleaning Shivji's aasan. Parvati asks him about Shivji.  Suddenly sound of drum brings Kartikeya, Ganesh , Ashok Sundari , Ganas there. King Aayu's Rajguru has come with shagun for Ashok sundari. He's got a letter from Aayu for Shivji & paravti. The letter says, Shagun is being sent for Ashok Sundari,  they are waiting for Nahush to be made eligible for marriage, the wedding date will be decided after your intimation. This letter is given to Parvati, saying King Aayu will be waiting for shagun for Nahush from them. They leave. 

Ganga asks Parvati, isn't it un-natural to make Nahush grown up before time? Ganesh is excited hearing about Nahush's growing up.

Shivji is in Smashan at Kailash. Vishnuji comes, tells him he was not present when Shagun for his daughter's marriage had come. Regarding making Nahush grow up, Parvati is Prakriti herself.  Shivji says she is doing this for her personal gain, it is un-natural. Vishnuji asks what is the solution for this?

Precap:  Ganga asks Parvati about her unhappy look  after getting  Ashok Sundari's Shagun. She says this Shagun is accepted without Shivji agreeing for it.

Ganesh tells Shivji mother is going to make Nahush grow up.

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
Res for 1st comment😆.. And Thanks in adavance for the WU mnx12G😊
Edited:
nice, episode... Slowly event turning towards Ravanas Villianism. KuberG will sacrifice his gold, emotional aatayachar!🤣 He is giving it for Mahadev but, this bhavan will after that will belong to RavanG😆. Now, so maybe we're going near that curse track of "Burning Lanka" ... And after a long time mahadev and vishnudev's meeting👍🏼... And about Devi and Mahadev track... No comment😆. Waiting for today's epi, to see mahadev's reaction... Ovarall it was a Nice episode😃 ( now a days mera comments bohot hi short hota rehta hain🤣 )
also again, Mnx12G thanks for the wu😊Edited by MrToolConfuser - 11 years ago
thanks for  the update😊..missed  the episode😭..
why are the cv's hell bent on spoiling Parvati's character??😔
Nahush's parents sent shagun for  Ashok   Sundari😲..i request the cv's to finish this Nahush-Ashok Sundhari track sensibly..

Hmm they seem to want to stretch this track. It felt quite unreasonable on Parvati's part when she kept insisting on the marriage and make Nahush grow big when Mahadev himself promised he will ensure no harm would befall Nahush. What are the CV's trying to show here. Made no sense at all. 
thanx for the wu.
i thought ravan will create shiv tandav stotram wen he started playing veena but it was just example.🤢
hmmm and precap , no comments will wait for the epi,
i liked parvati's answer that she is not upset coz mahadev refused she was worried what she will answer to nahush parents,
so nothing wrong from her side
Originally posted by foram.

thanx for the wu.
i thought ravan will create shiv tandav stotram wen he started playing veena but it was just example.🤢
hmmm and precap , no comments will wait for the epi,
i liked parvati's answer that she is not upset coz mahadev refused she was worried what she will answer to nahush parents,
so nothing wrong from her side
Shiv Tandav stotra he had created later in one more of his ego trip trying to lift Kailash & was crushed by Shivji's toe's pressure.Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
thank you for the written update
Thanks for the update. 😊
the whole issue regarding nahush is getting wierd..how is it tht Parvati cannot understand how UNNATURAL the whole thing is..she is nature herself, how is she being shown as being in favour of sumthng like this..i hate how parvati is always shown as a weak individual who takes wrong decisions like these and has to be always guided by her husband..its not like she is sum teenager who gets carried away..she never seems to be contemplating her decisions and later going back to her "humein kshama kar dijiye swami" persona..its really annoying..
secondly, how wierd are nahush's parents??they seem really creepy to me wid their manipulation and demands..why was this family chosen to be AS's future family in the first place, i fail to understand...i guess to start new chapter on trials and tribulations of AS...