Patriotic Rashmi puts country before family..

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                                                                                                                   ...Episode 19 Feb 13

Opening scene ...Rashmi staring at the microchip in her palm, boarding an Auto rickshaw... ordering him to take her straight to China Creek ... 

.😊..As she is nearing her destination she has flashback of Randeep's words... How she could give the detonator microchip to the terrorists to rescue her Didi and not bother if it is used to kill millions of innocents and destroy the entire country ... She looks around as she drives past ..at all the little children walking happily with their parents and numerous citizens going about their daily lives in complete peace ... 😊

.😊...She visualises what a nuclear explosion would do to this very place ... And shudders... She debates in her mind ... on one side Qurbani, Desh, Farz ... and on the other side Di, Bhaabi and Mithoo's safety and happiness... At that very moment the patriot in her takes the upper hand and forces her to stop her in her tracks and she returns back to Andheri to find a waiting Randeep .😊..

.😊.. As soon as he sees her, he asks why she returned alone and not with her Didi... She hands over the microchip to him saying she could not do to millions of happy families what the terrorists did to hers ... Then there won't be any difference between the terrorists n her ..👏.

.😃.. Randeep gives her one of his brilliant smiles and tells her how proud he is of her and how his admiration of her has increased several fold ...(What a truly patriotic jodi .)...The lovers exchange smiles ...❤️

.😊..He asks Rashmi to trust him ... and believe that he really wished to save her Didi and help her family not just because it was his duty ... but also because of his guilt ... For not being able to save his own sister ... As the lovers leave on a happy note he hands her back the chip... saying it was "naqli "...😲

.😡.. Next scene shows the lean, slim n athletic Shahana, jogging on the beach on a beautiful morning ... Enter Randeep to interrupt her peace ...an awesome Sha-Ran confrontation ... Excellent job by dialogue writers ... 👏

.👍🏼...Ran states that he knows the she is none other than Sha and that she should stop troubling Ras thru her goons ...and deal with him directly ...
Sha denies everything ...feigns ignorance ... And states he is madly in love with Ras ... 😡

😡Again the two meet across the battle lines ... One side is Sha with her maqsad on the other is Ran with his farz ... enemies challenge each other ...

.😡.. Shahana states ... Aapkey jaisa koi ho, toh dushmani kaa Mazaa duguna and jeetney kaa Mazaa chougunaa ho jayegaa...

.👍🏼..Randeep states the within the next 10 hrs he will rescue  Ritika from her clutches ... That she must not kill her in a fit of Panic ...what confidence he was showing man .. WOW ..applause to you sir ...👍🏼 👏 👏 

.👍🏼.. Randeep calls Rashmi over to the China Creek to assist him in his investigation and collect clues of the captors ...taking her along to hotels to go thru long CCTV footages n find more clues ... and interrogate certain taxi drivers ... And get closer to their enemy's trail ... 👍🏼

.❤️..Hhmmm ... I think he realised .. Rashmi's high spirited nature will never let her sit in peace doing nothing at home knowing her di was in danger ...So he cleverly keeps her busy  in an activity which is helping them getting closer to her didi's captors and he is keeping a close eye on her and also protecting her from being a sitting duck for Sha's  evil intensions ... 

❤️...I think he was happy to be with his lady love too ❤️... But yeh kya yaar they remained so far away from each other ...😔 Not even once  did their hands touch while sharing evidences ... Romance in the face of danger is so much more exciting yaar... but nothing happened💔 ...Uufff is jodi Ka romance kaisey a aaagey  badegaa yaar ... Sigh ...💔 😔

Precap : they get enough clues to give them an idea that something seriously dangerous was about to happen ... 👍🏼 👏

Are you getting excited ?? friends ?? you'd better be ... after all our Team 2612 is doing an excellent job yaar 

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
THank you Sumana...I was waiitnt waiting for it
Rahsmi you go gurl...now please randeept tell her not belive...stupid Sahana...
riyaroses thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah .. the  epi  was  amazing ... 
vicaev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was good. The interaction between Randeep & Shahana was exciting.
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silentsoul

THank you Sumana...I was waiitnt waiting for it

Rahsmi you go gurl...now please randeept tell her not belive...stupid Sahana...

Oh he does not waste time in talking, Kul... he just keps his lady love along with him as he is solving the case .. killing all the birds with one stone .. brilliant man ...👏👏
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for this Sumana!!

didn't catchup the episode yet 🤔 but tht's looks just awesome from ur summary
hadh hai...the time it gets boring and i start to leaving watching it...it picks up...LOL thanks for the update now i need to watch it.

m more excited for maninder-shikha convo like anything lol they both carry the same surname 'singh' LOL
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

thanks for this Sumana!!

didn't catchup the episode yet 🤔 but tht's looks just awesome from ur summary

Shwetha, the episode was awesome, and the way Randeep uses the false microchip to make Ras realise the magnitude of the calamity waiting to happen was brilliant ... Also brilliant were the dialogues B/w Sha-Ran ... A must watch ... 😃
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

hadh hai...the time it gets boring and i start to leaving watching it...it picks up...LOL thanks for the update now i need to watch it.

m more excited for maninder-shikha convo like anything lol they both carry the same surname 'singh' LOL

You are right Nitu, the Sha-Ran conv was the highlight of the episode .. I recommend it to you ... 😊
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Manu,

You have fantastically summed up the episode. The way, Rashmi will have the microchip and board the auto. On the way she will be having flashbacks and will be thinking and she realizes that she cant do it. She cant be part of the gang that is going to kill millions of people. Here she thinks of everyone but not poor Succhi No. Have they forgotten her completely.

She goes back to Randeep and she has passed in her exam and that makes Randeep very happy. Yes a very patriotic jodi indeed Manu. He knew Rashmi so well that he gave her the chip , Nakli hi Sahi.

I really love Randeep Shah confrontation. I knew he had connected the dots and knew Shah was behind the whole thing. He was just saving Rashmi by not telling her. I loved the challenge. Smile This Randeep a man of confidence is very good. I hope they portary more confident men like this and not wimps.

Manu you have beautifully understood that Randeep calls her to keep her busy and to protect her from Shah.They find clues and they follow it up cheers.

PRECAP: Our Intelligent Randeep feels that they are finding the clues too easily maybe Shah is sending them up the wrong end. He has hit the nail on the head. bounce