Amrit Manthan

Update 19th Feb..Bani back to her Mama..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Epi starts with Agam in convo on phone about office matters.he has to go urgently..he looks back at Bani and says if he tells her she will cry.better i leave without telling her and goes away.just then Nimrit coming towards Bani..a hit and miss of Agni..Bani hugs Nimrit ..vishal meet them and is perplexed as Bani calling Tej chachu..Bani insists her Daada was here and Nimrit tries to explain to her that it was not her Daada..Vishal goes to look for Agam and comes back saying he must have leave for office..Tej takes the two girls to the car.Vishal tells Nimrit why Bani calling Tej chachu as he thought he was her Dad...Nimrit replies Bani's father was dead before she was born..now she has grown up she wants her Daada thats why she thought your friend was her father..Nimrit thanks vishal and gives him the bouquet to give to his friend as he saved Bani and a card also..

Back at their hotel room Bani keeps saying it was her Daada ..her wish was fulfilled..Nimrit finally explained to her that it was not her Daada ..Bani sadly says it means my wish was not fulfilled...Nimrit replies it was fulfilled ..your Daada was busy so he sent an angel. to be with you..Bani says Mama the angel scolded me because i should not have come out alone at night..next cute scene of Bani .jyothi..little jyothi caring for her sis but angry also.Bani tries to pacify her as she is talking with her..finally she goes to the window and says jojo your Ranbir kapoor..jyothi puts her dupatta on her head and rushes to the window saying kahan mera woh..Bani laughs at her and finally they patch up..Jyothi says promise me next time you get lost take me with you..such innocence..such a delight to watch them..Bani says that bad aunty left me on the road..jyothi totally in her filmy mode says hai Rabba does anyone leave a child alone like this..she has so much Ego i wish she keeps sneezing and her Ego gets crushed..

Amrit is shown sneezing and Yug giving him tissue paper..even that with attitude she gives instruction to Yug to do his research about Vishal..Yug tells her he goes to a spa and Amrit says she will meet him there..yug tells her in this condition let vishal you wont even impress a peon..she gets angry and tells him she is going to the mall to do some shopping ..after she is gone Yug says so much attitude ..dont know who will be the one in this world to break  her Ego and attitude..well we do know Bani will be the one..

Nimrit ..Bani comes in the mall..she sneezes and Nimrit tells her if she has flu again..Bani shows her handkerchief and balm in her bag..Nimrit says thats my Baby and she replies i'm not a Baby ..both goes on the escalator to reach the next floor to meet MR patil ...Nimrit introduces herself as Nimrit malik and Bani her daughter..Bani tells Mr patil you must be proud as your mall will have Nimrit ka dhaba here...both laughs and Nimrit starts discussing about the amount of space etc..Bani tells Nimrit can she go sightseeing..Nimrit says yes to her but to not go far away.. She meets up with Amrit while she was running away from a lady whose suitcase she had stolen at the airport.Bani..Amrit has an argument about how she left her alone..Nimrit looked towards them but could not see Amrit face..a hit and miss of Amrit..Nimrit..Bani tells Nimrit she is the bad aunty and Nimrit tells her i will see to it ..they both go in search of Amrit..finally Bani sees Amrit hiding from that lady..Bani meets her up and Amrit sneezes..Bani gives her syrup and Amrit says i did so much to you and even that you are caring towards me.Bani so smartly says thats the difference between you and me..Amrit says if i were in your place i wont have done this and gives her back the syrup..Bani stops her from leaving and says till my Mama dont come you are not going anywhere.. Amrit says fine i will wait here go and get your mom..Bani says do mother promise..she does so and once Bani leaves she runs away..

Nimrit meets Bani and she asks Nimrit to look at that  bad aunty.Nimrit angry says i dont want to meet anyone..in this bad you are forgetting your good manners..you should  take my teaching to you as a lesson..Bani says look Mama she is leaving in the car..Nimrit looks at the entrance but could not see Amrit face in the car..Bani sadly says she has gone away..

precap...Agam reading the card and gets disturbed reading the name Nimrit..sunitaji now wat's this idea of hers..Tej mom is there also and sunitaji says The kids needs both parents.. father.. mother.. Mahiji says wat's you telling sunita..she replies its time Tej..Nimrit gets married..Mahiji stands up and his expression says he is not  liking the idea..

Nimrit opening a branch of NImrit ka Dhaba in mumbai.seems story will move to mumbai now... may be .another clue for Agam to get his past memory back as already the name Nimrit disturbing him..

lets wait and watch and hope Creatives dont stretch Agni face to face meeting like rubber band or it will become boring..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adaarocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks saveeta ji for the update...and also thanks for the Upcomming eps photos...

And in-upcomming eps Yug will be seen as a Bengali babu...wearing Dhoti , Thick spects and Mustache with Amrit(porbablly as his daughter) to deceive Vishal
loveagni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

sunitaji's idea is so disgusting😡...how will nimrit react after hearing this news...wat will go wrong if nimrit reveals the truth to bani of Agam's death😡...there are many single mothers in this world and their children have accepted the truth that there father is no more...so its better to reveal the truth to bani than to marry tej...Nimrit's decision will show wat is more important to her

anasuya43 thumbnail
Thank you Saveeta for the updateI  it will take atleast five and six episode or more meeting between Nimrit and Agam...

Have you observed the way Vishal looking at Nimrit.. after giving the boquet to him...or it is my imagination is he fell love with Nimrit...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
such a super update thanks very much.
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Saveeta..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Savee :) seems very good episod couldn't watch it but was visualizing while reading :) Bani's dialogue was so cute and funny asking mother promise from amrit and thanking god her wish to meet her dad is fulfilled and her cute reunion with Jyothi :) love it a lot :) I dear Amrit and Vishal will join hands and try to avoid Agni Reunion :(   Slowly Agam will get his past back or at least Bani will reunite her parents :)
shanaya28 thumbnail
@Anasuyaji..i dont think vishal will fall for Nimrit but for sure fall in the trap of Amrit as per latest pics..

I just feel Agam life already changed the minute he saved Bani his own daughter though unaware of it..now Nimrit somehow is connected indirectly to him by the phone call..next the card and the name disturbing him inside his heart...this will surely make him dig further in his past ...

Gurbani the angel will act as the catalyst to bring Agam past back to him afterall she is toote rishton ki dor..the one to bridge the distance between be it her parents and later Amrit..

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thankxx for the update! ahh when will agni meet!