Thendral Tuesday Update - 19/2/13

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Please note today's update is done by hopper_ocean (Ratna) and not me. Just posting on behalf of her. Not sure why she doesn't want to post it by herself. Don't we thendralians show enough love 😲.

I really wonder why!!!

Come on Ratna tell us why...

Thanks for the lovely update and comments Ratna!πŸ˜ƒ

Even after 4 lacs this GW hid, TA/T are not suspecting GW for the stolen chainπŸ˜•?? No one is there at home apart from GW and Lav. This is just an easy guess and yet TA/T are clueless. Hope TA/T starts suspecting GW.

Prabha... irritating and annoying to the core. As soon as Deepa starts talking this loser yells at her😑. Loved Deepa's decision. It is better to stay away from an idiot.

Suchi... such a crap🀒! She thinks Shymala can be taken for a ride?? Rofl... waiting for Shymala to give back to her when Prabha is not there.
Thanks Ratna ka!

Naana avarunu pathiralam...ithuka approm ma "Deepa is left thinking"?

Very carefless Thulasi! Where is the chain? I don't blame GW this time!

Shymala, please prove urself here! please! we have lost hope in TT!
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Originally posted by viswai123

I really wonder why!!!

viswai, remember to ask her this when she is MOTW!!!rofl...
thanks ratna for the update and thanks viswai for posting it!  a difficult one to update!

gw n suchi really hateful today...agree with pearl, TT shud never forget what all gw is capable of...
maybe lav will help this time..but sudha is this correct...no one asked u for the chain..if u had to give, u cud hv given something u were not attached to..then u do this drama...at least u shud suspect gw!

looks like even shyamala will find it diff with these two in the office..suchi is going to make prabha even more dumb..
indira's emotions well expressed today, as the helpless mother..trying to help and watching things go bad...!!!
Thx for the update!

Prabha should learn to respect his spouse if he expects to be respected. A filtered idiot like him calling D idiot. Neram! Yesterday also when TA asked him abt thani kuduthanam he immediately scolded D as idiot. How will he feel if D shouts him like that to a third person in his presence/absence?! Idhula P think panra madhiri nethi edhukku vetti build up. Shyamala gave him the best advise but it was of completely no use. So its better for everyone to not waste their precious time in advising this loser.

T better maintain distance with Sudha from now. She showed her true colors again. Venum na thalaila thooki vechu she will aadify vendaati football dhaan. What a low life this GW !! How can she derive pleasure by giving torture to a pregnant girl? GW should be kicked out by TA after he comes to know it was she who hid the chain. I mean at least after this...

Shyamala should have reminded Suchi she is also just an employee like her in the office and not her boss to do otta adhigaram.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Originally posted by viswai123

Please note today's update is done by hopper_ocean (Ratna) and not me. Just posting on behalf of her. Not sure why she doesn't want to post it by herself. Don't we thendralians show enough love 😲.

I really wonder why!!!

Yes, Ratna tell us why??  Yenna kannamoochi ithu ... πŸ˜›

Anyway thanks for the updates Ratna and thanks for posting Viswai. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for the updates and posting them Ratna and Viswai.

Suchi lol...I don't know I find her amusing and funny to watch right now.  She can manipulate Prabha so easily.  Then again Prabha really has no brain.  Gggrrr look at how he talked to Deepa!

Sudha's reaction...I expected this to happen, it's Sudha after all.

GW no comment!

Sighhh what is Tulasi going to do with GW in her life?
Originally posted by Caryn

Yes, Ratna tell us why??  Yenna kannamoochi ithu ... πŸ˜›

Anyway thanks for the updates Ratna and thanks for posting Viswai. πŸ˜ƒ

scared of tendralians πŸ˜†

shobi **hmmp**  ungala taniya gaunikuren
Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago