ASYA SS!!DOORIYAN...updtd pt 13 pg 71 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
DOORIYAN..
                     PART 2
Delhi...
Asad's office
Asya constructions is the most successful construction company in the world and it is just bcoz of one man
THE ASAD AHMED KHAN
He started it when he was barely 18 years old and it was someones dream who wanted him to be a famous business tycoon... ZOYA
He was standing by his window when he remembered the first time he had met her
LMN COLLEGE... DELHI
Today the college had reopened after the summer break...Asad and his gang were standing in the principal's office...
Princi - students...u see the new academic year has started and as usual the freshers would make their way in the college...so there would b chances of ragging in the college so i am asking u guyz to keep a check on those fellows and report me if anything happens...
Asad's gang consisted of hot and handsome boys each one of them peculiar in their own way...but Asad was Asad he had a body which could make any girl go week on her knees...the girls would literally throw themselves on him and would consider them lucky enough if he just said hiii to them...but Asad used to smirk seeing his effect on the girls and ignore them...He had joined this college last year and had established himself as a brilliant student by not only excelling in academics but also achieved laurels in extra curricular activities...and hence his principal trusted him alot and was his favorite...
Asad's gang comprised of Maan Singh Khurana the only heir of the famous Khuranas of Delhi and in relationship with Geet Malik his childhood love Prem Juneja the most jovial of them as all others were quite serious by nature and loves Heer Khurana Maan's younger sister, Armaan Malik he is the coolest guy of college and is a big time flirt...but is in a serious relationship with Riddhima Gupta... Arjun Singhaniya the heir of one the most traditional families of Delhi committed to Arohi Punj...Vicky Singh committed to Pari Singhaniya Arjun's twin sister...only Asad was single...if ever they tried to pursuade him to b in a relation he would brush them off saying his JAAN is yet to come
He was sitting in the college canteen from where it was easy to view the happenings in the college campus...
He was chatting with them when a gush of wind made him look at its direction...
There he saw a girl entering in chudidaar... she was medium heighted, her hair were left open and she was in jst minimal make up with kohl and baby pink lip gloss which was making her look cute at the same time tempting and appealing... she was walking very coyly with her head bowed down...
His chain of thoughts were broken when a guy approached her...
Guy - ohhhooo look whos here a behenji in our college...wearing salwar suit...are you a fresher?
Girl stuttered and said yesss
Guy - heyyy... chilll ...we r jst gonna welcome u in our way...
Girl - plzzz let me go...
Guy - dont worry...jst let me do one thing...
Girl - whwhat...do u mean
Guy -i mean jst let me kiss u
And with tht he strtd to get close to her...
She strtd to cry as no one was helping her instead were laughing at her plight...
Asad balled his fists and his nostrils flared with anger... Armaan tried to calm him down and looked at his direction...
No sooner did the look they saw Asad going there...and beating the guy black and blue...the guy was so injured that if Asad had given him one more punch he would hav been dead...
His gang came and stopped their fight...
The guy thanked his stars as the princi came and enquired about the matter...
Asad told him everything what happened and the princi rusticated the boy...
Asad turned back to check whether the girl was fine or not and there he saw her sobbing and Geet, Heer, and Ridzi consoling her...
He went near her and askd whether she was alright...
Girl - yeaaa!!!!! M fine thank u so much u saved me...from tht...
She was cut off by Asad...
Asad - no problem it was my duty to save u...
He askd Geet to give her a glass of water and told his guyzzz to attend the classes and tht he would join them later..
He sat beside her and made her drink the water...
Asad - so what is your name????
Girl - its Zoya...Zoya Farooqui and u
Asad - ASAD AHMED KHAN...
Zoya giggled and said that his name reflected his character a lion...
With tht both laughed...
Asad - so friends...
Zoya thought for a while and both shook hands...her touch sent a shiver down his spine but he ignored it...and tht is when it all began a NEW RELATION...
His chain of thoughts were broken with a loud knock on the door
Asad- come in...
Manager - Sir the tender we have been waiting for has been preponed and u need to travel tomorrow itself to Mussorie for it...
Asad sighed and said fine and told him to book his tickets...
So how was it...i hope its quite long part. Plz read and hit likes and comment
And sorry for the late updates as my board exams are going on so m hardly active...
Now the most important thing u have been blocked from sending PMs to u all so plz guyz bear with this and help me in promoting my ss
Loads of love
Nazia
Wow, i like this Asad. 
Well written :) 
Pm me the next part
Amazing! Please update soon!!
Wow ... Super... ... Plz update soon ASAP when u finished ur exams..😊

ALL THE BEST for ur exams👍🏼
BEAUTIFUL DEAR 👏  👏  👏  👏  👏 😛

CONTINUE SOON😉😉

THANXX 4 D PM!!!!😊😊
awesome 👍🏼
 i like this Asad. please update soon.
Naz, you did a fabulous job... Truly loved it...please continue soon ... And don't forget to PM me
Just wonderful!!! I loved this chapter...it's getting better and better!!! 😃 
Please PM me fore next update! 😊
it was amazing... Asad or Armaan saath me...gr8 yr...u rock again...thanx...best of luck for your exam...