Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome story so far...plz continue dear.
All the best for ur xam..👍🏼
If u can PM me next part when u would update..
😊
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Read the prologue

Sounds interesting

Will definately read it

😊
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Part 1-

Very short update :(

But interesting

Can't wait to read more

Mahima_13 thumbnail
Part 2-

Zoya getting scared

That seems different

Past is interesting

And Asad's gang too

😊
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Update soon

And do pm me
Barunkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
                                                       DOORIYAN...😭😭😭
                          PART-3

A-Z Constructions...
Zoya entered her office in her usual style...her male employees had always been bowled over by her...She wore a full length chiffon saree which always complemented her persona her hair left open(just as he liked)...and minimal makeup with just a collyrium, surma and a baby pink lip gloss...
Zoya had always been very strict when it comes to business...The employees would literally shiver if they just did a slight mistake...TO BE PERFECT IN HER WORK...was her only motto perhaps which she derived from him...She was just concerned with her work she not even attended business parties ...though she was the most successful bussinesswoman in the construction business she always maintained a low profile and not even a single photo of hers was available with them...
She also had changed her name and to the outside world she was just Zyna...
She entered her cabin and enquired about her schedule for the day...
Secretary- mam the tender of Mr Mehra has been preponed and will take place in tomorrow

Zoya - fine where i have to travel...
Secretary - woh mam...woh...
Zoya - what is it say fast...
Secretary - mam actualllyyy...the meeting has been held in our firm...

Zoya - what???????? and u r telling me now...what the hell...
Zoya was very angry on this... there was no time left
She has to make so much arrangements...she didnt want to disappoint them as she needed to get the tender...
Zoya - now dont look at my face...go and start the arrangements...be quick...

And asked her the timings
Secretary - mam the meeting is scheduled for tomorrow evening at sharp 5...
She sighed as tomorrow is gonna be a n hectic day for her...firstly she needs to attend the open day at Ali' school...then the PTM and finally the meeting which is held tomorrow...

Zoya opened her bracelet which she never separated from herself from past five years...she opened it and a long tear trailed down her cheek...she looked at it and said
I MISS U ALI MISSES U...

MOUNT MARY SCHOOL, MUSSORIE
It was break time...
Ali and his friends were sitting in the school ground eating their lunch
Boy 1- my mom and both are coming...wbu friends...
Boy 2- same here...
Feeling dejected Ali just told tht his mother would b coming in the meeting...and ran from there as his tears threatened to fall...moreover zoya had always told him how brave and strong his father was and tht boys never cry...

He came to a lonely place and cried his heart out...where are u da..da...da...i miss u plz come soon...
Meanwhile in Delhi...
KHAN MANSION
Asad was on his phone talking to his manager...as to at what time his flight is...His flight was around 2 am...and it was still evening...and had also finished his packing...
He came to the living room and chatted for a while with his ammi and helped her sister in her project work...

Seeing his sister making the project reminded him their first project together..
PAST...
It was a month since the college had strtd and everyone was busy in their own life...but there were two souls who were have been deprived of sleep...for past one month...
They were ASAD AND ZOYA

Asad nights have been full of Zoya's dreams...and same case with Zoya...one could easily say tht they were both in love each other...or love at first sight..
They had not met each other since that incident...sometimes Asad used to steal glances at her but she never saw him for past 1 month...Asad's friends had seen changes in him coz the person who never laughed even at meaningful jokes now used to smile even at smallest things...they never took it seriously instead were happy tht he is changing...but there was one person who knew the reason and tht was Geet...yesss Geet was in same class with Zoya and had developed a great bond with her within a short span of time...she was the one who has always seen Asad sometimes following them and stealing glances at Zoya...she was happy for him becoz they were perfect for each other...and just prayed for their unification...
It was another day in college when the professor announced a group project wherein one student would b a fresher and another one a senior student...
Next day the boys and the girls met each in the canteen and were thrilled for the thing tht they would work together...and prayed tht they would get their boyfriend and girlfriend as their partners...even asad and zoya were praying to b together...and were occasionally looking at each other...
They entered the class and sat making a huge group of their own...
The professor made chits with a freshers name on each one of them and kept them in a bowl and simultaneously another bowl with the names of the seniors...

And as the luck favoured them all the boys got their respective girls as partners...
Now only ASAD, ZOYA, ZUBAIR AND TANVEER were left ...
The professor picked up the chit with Zoya's name and the next chit was that with Asad's name...

Tanveer was very furious at this as she wanted to b Asad's partner...she had been infatuated by him since school times but Asad always considered her as a good friend not more than that...but since the ragging incident she had notices changes in him for this damn girl...and had developed a particular hatred for her...
The project was to b submitted after a month and just to spend a month with Zoya made a chill run down his spine...but how was he to control his bubbling feelings for her...
Asad to himself

How i m gonna control myself now around her...her one glance makes me go hard what will b my condition aftr a month...Allah please help me!!!!!!!!
Zoya to herself...
Zoya tu paagal ho gayi h kya...ek mahina unke saath woh bhi dinbhar...u as such become flushed just by his gaze how will u work with him
Allah plz help me!!!!!!!

The next day they met both were unable to talk with each other...
But eventually Asad broke the silence ...
Asad - so how are u
Zoya -m fine wbu
Asad to himself kya batau k kaisa hu raato ki neend udadi h tumne...sab jagah tum hi tum dikhayi deti ho...
Asad - so have u decided anything...
Zoya - yeahhh...i have a topic...about the decreasing number of animals in India...its a very crucial and serious topic and can fetch us good marks...
Asad - as u say ...

Zoya - fine so v can start our work from tomorrow...bye c u tomorrow...
Asad- hey listen aise kaise ek coffee ho jaaye...
Zoya - ji abhi nhi fir kabhi aaj mujhe bohot zaroori kaam h...
He was interrupted by his sister...
Najma- bhai ammi is calling for dinner lets go...
He had his dinner and left the Khan Mansion bidding goodbye to his mom and sis...

His flight was delayed by 3 hrs due to bad weather... he caught the flight and no sooner did he step into the airport he felt a familiar gush of wind...he shrugged it off and checked into his hotel, rested for a while it was still morning and thought to take a view of this breathtaking hill station...his nani used to stay here and a small part of his childhood has been spent here...he thought to take a visit to his school and met his teachers and principal there...they were surprised as well as shocked bcoz a student resembled him...
This was also the reason why Ali was so much favoured by his school teachers bcoz he reminded them of Asad...same eyes, same persona, same style and attitude...he was exactly a replica of Asad...
He askd whether they need any kind of donations for the school but they told him tht they have more money than required...
He was taking a look of his school when he found two boys fighting...
Boy 1 - how dare u say about my father...
Boy 2- huh...tell the truth to everyone Ali that ur father is dead...

Ali - no my father is alive and u will see him in today's PTM...
Boy 2 - lets c...
Asad came there and stopped their fighting...and held both of their hands and separated them...
No sooner did he hold his hand he looked at him as if he was his own part...
Precap

Father and son
Yeahhh finally finished typing...
I think i will again update aftr 2 or 3 days again i hav a break of 10 days...
So how was it
Plz read and comment
And criticisms and suggestions are all welcomed
Plz give suggestions for the next part
Loads of love
Nazia

Edited by naztheasyalover - 11 years ago
Barunkidiwani thumbnail
Barunkidiwani thumbnail