ASYA SS!!DOORIYAN...updtd pt 13 pg 71 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome story read all the parts write more soon can't wait for more!!!!
Aww that is just perfect!! Nice father and son bonding!! Loved it! <3 Thanks for the PM :))) Please continue!! Eager for the next chapter ..can't wait till they both meet!! 
very very nice update yr...i like it...

OMG OMG OMG this was such a superb updated. Ali was able to recognize his DAD. They way you dealt with the kid's emotion was flawless it brought tears. Can you please update pretty soon. Like soon.

Thank you so much for the PM 

part 4 was wow

loved Ali and Asad

Edited by MjhtFan_Mahima - 11 years ago
Originally posted by titli4love

Hey plz update...

hey dear will update probably today night or tomorrow coz i hav my IT exam tomorrow
thank u so much for ur love for this SS
I M REALLY GLAD...
look next post for the update
                     DOORIYAN...😭😭😭
                      PART - 5
Zoya's thoughts were interrupted when she realized tht Ali has been calling out to her...
Zoya chose to ignore the topic...
Zoya - so let's go to ur class...come on...
Ali - but mummy da...da...da already collected my Report card and attended my PTM...

This was another shock for her now...so she decided to meet the teachers to confirm her doubts...
Zoya - Ali u stand here... i will b back in 5 mins...to which Ali nodded...

Zoya went in the school and asked the teachers as to who accompanied Ali...
She was actually expecting the person to b Asad...but Alas!!!!!! the teachers just told her tht their ex-student had accompanied Ali...
Zoya walked through the lonely corridoors...all the way remembering how lonely she had been without Asad...and remembered her beautiful past with him...

PAST
Asad and Zoya had started working on the project...
Sometimes they used to wait for extra one hour after the college or Zoya used to go to Asad's house for the same and hence she had developed a great bonding with Najma and Dilshad...
But whenever Asad asked about her family she always cut him off...Initially Asad used to think there is something which Zoya is hiding about her family...but after while he had also stopped enquiring about them...

But in all this Zoya and Asad had really grown close to each other especially emotionally...and their feelings for each other had started growing deeper...
Asad and Zoya both knew tht their friendship has grown into a special relation but they were unable to name it..
It was one such day when they were working on the project...when the power went off...

Zoya immediately hugged Asad...her touch made a chill ran through his body..
He wanted them to be in this position for eternity...it all looked so perfect...
His thoughts were interrupted by Zoya's sobbing...he hugged her back...and tries to sooth her by rubbing her back...
It was unintentional but its effect on Zoya was totally
opposite...she felt her legs becoming jelly but soon she recovered and came out of the hug but was still holding Asad's hand...
Zoya - i m...i m sorry actually mujhe andhere se dar lagta h...
Asad - no problem...
The air around them was growing thicker by Zoya's laboured breaths and Asad's raging heartbeat...and to add more fuel it was raining heavily outside...

Asad could not control anymore and pushed her to the nearby wall...Zoya was shocked at this action...she tried to push him but Asad ended her futile attempts by pinning her hands above her head...
Asad moved closer to her face and moved the loose strands of her hair and tucked them back...to get a clear view of her face...
Just one word escaped her lips Beautiful...he felt as if she is some type of drug and he is addicted to her...

His gaze moved towards her lips and his throat felt dry...zoya gulped her saliva when she saw Asad staring at her lips she licked them as she felt them dry up due to his heated gaze...
But this act of hers made Asad lose all his self control and he attacked her lips...

He was kissing her like his life depended on it...zoya was shocked at first but then even she started to respond with equal fervor...
Asad nipped her lips and blood oozed out from her lips but Asad sucked them and her gasp made Asad enter her mouth with his tongue...and tasted her mouth fully...

they gasped for air and Asad placed his forehead on hers...and told Zoya tht he loved her...
Zoya turned crimson red at his open confession and fluttered her eyelashes...
Asad - Do u love me Zoya???????
Her answer will decide his future life...
Zoya noded and Asad felt tht he is the luckiest person in the world...

He kissed her forehead and kissed her one more time...
PRESENT
A long tear escaped her cheeks...I LOVE U ASAD...
She wiped her tears and went towards Ali...She tried her best to ignore Asad's topic...but can't u expect a child to rant about his father when he has met him for the first time in his 5 years of existence...

Zoya tried not to pay attention but words said by Ali made her to apply urgent brakes...
Zoya - what did u say???? Repeat it...
Ali - da..da...da..said tht he will come to meet me tomorrow...but mummy y did u apply brakes we r not home yet...
Zoya dropped Ali at home and headed towarda her office all the while Ali's words ringing in her head...

Yeahhh finally finished typing...
Sorry with the delay...was busy enjoying my post exam brake...
Plz read
Hit like and comment
Loads of love
Nazia

Edited by naztheasyalover - 11 years ago
Nice ff dear
read in 1 go
ali is too cute
great part
thanks for pm