Jeannie aur Juju

19thFeb WU: Johnny leaves,valentine dinner plans

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
heya guys.. its me priya ur updater for the day. siham is busy so ... hope u enjoy this๐Ÿ˜Š
with in braces are my silly comments..bear wid me!๐Ÿ˜†
             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johnny comes to office... (aww he's looking damn cuteee ) and says sorry to priya. He says he has done all that because he was madly in love with her ..

and he plotted to split them apart. He talked to Jeannie and  devised that coffee shop plan. Priya is pissed off and juju's over action ...

Juju asks johnny to leave... he's leaving... (plzz johnny come back) Juju senses its jeannie and does a happy dance. Priya hugs juju and apologises.

(awww i love you johnny.. going 2 miss u so much)

Vicky is very happy.. and says Jeannie tum duniya ki sabse achi jeannie ho! (he knows how to fool jeannie.. now she's nice eh? ) Jeannie who is invisible appears and asks him to praise her more. He does and Jeannie is all shy... he asks her to take some gift for her gift

then she gets varmala...  (smartie pie)juju says you can ask anything but conditions apply. Jeannie asks for dinner and he agrees.

She goes and comes again they share a flying kiss and  she leaves.

He goes to meet Priya and she again says sorry. juju is shocked n says that she's saying sorry so many times. He says its her birthday... (juju is so innocent lemme take a snap)She then reminds him that its valentines day on the next day he's shocked again๐Ÿ˜›  but covers up and she asks for a dinner.. Juju is worried about his promise to jeannie

~~~

Vela comes 2 office wid balloons and asks chapri 2  decorate office and wish all girls a happy valentines day from him. (wish u the same vela)

Juju is trying to get away unseen by Jeannie but bumps into her. she decorates the house wid all balloons.. she reminds him about his promise and he says yes.. I will keep my promise. He shares all this with vela..

Juju is upset, vela praises him.. and says he's lucky that two girls are dying to go out with him.. he's like a two screen multiplex.. and says he's like single screen which is about to be demolished..

vela suggests he explain the matter to priya. Vicky says he tried but failed. Vela says tuphaan aanewali hai.. vicky says tuphani and sunami as well are about to come.

(ek shaam..  ek insaan and do do ladkiyan.. bajega jujuu ka band )

precap : juju is confused.. he's seeing a black and white dream in which he's dancing with jeannie to the evergreen song pyar hua ik raar hua..
the other side a colorful dream with priya on a sea shore, dancing to a new song

come on juju... decide who you like

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maneet7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the wonderfull update.