Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH 19th Feb 2013 WU-RaYa will stay@VikNeha house

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Just saw there is no update so here is the Brief Update
  • Episode start with last scene RaYa leave KM.Then we saw RaYa walking in road Priya say today our new life is stared Ram say and now whatever will happen we will handle together
  • Ram and Priya eat khulfi together ðŸ˜³
  • Shipra is worried that why Ram give everything to ayesha now how will RaYa manage.. Natz agree with her. Sudhir say we have to support RaYa
  • Ram and Priya standing in road. Priya calling for Auto but none stop. Neha come and say them to sit in the car.. RaYa say they can't come at her place. Neha make them agree RaYa sit in the car
  • Ayesha is on cloud 9 ðŸ˜¡ and ask mamaji if he want to live here then just obey her
  • RaYa in sharma house. Priya is doing packing. Shipra is still worried and trying to explain priya on the other hand Sudhir is trying to explain Ram but they both are saying they both are together so everything will be good. RaYa somehow make them understand and they say that they will stay some days in Neha house 
  • Ayesha tell siddhart that Ram give all his property to her. Sid is shocked and happy 
  • Ayesha ask Rishab not to come office for some time and ask them to shift their room also 
Precap: RaYa standing in balcony priya say when i came to your life you were already THE Ram Kapoor. Ram now see your The Ram kapoor if you were not with me then i don' know how i manage. 
Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you Natasha .. for the update!!   🤗
pinkiM thumbnail