DOTW: When Past meets present, what's the future?!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

I have not yet caught up in the show. All thanks to YT who deletes videos and DM which doesn't let me download and SP who changed their player. ðŸ¤¬

So not much to discuss... I'm just making point out of WU's I've been reading lately to keep up with the story line.. 

1. KD- What do you have to say about him studying and working at the same time? Do you feel it increases the pressure on student [in real life aka us]? Many times, college students work and go to college to pay for  classes and all. Some kids can find a way to balance it out. But what about those who can't? 

2. RanSh- They have bonded from enemies to tolerating each other to being friends now. What do you have to say to this beautiful change in their relationship? 😎 Do you think in future, their ego might once again come in between? 😛 

3. RaHi- What do you think on their future? [I actually just want to know your thoughts] Do you think they'll ever become friends? 😆 like they were? I know the real answer... but your thought? 

4. JJ! His mystery still not solved  

Looking forward to answer ðŸ˜³ Like I said... I haven't been watching and there is only little I can put through reading WU's. Apologies for that... 

-Khushi.

Nice topic.
Will try to comment as soon as possible!
I'm bored and have nothing else to do so I might as well just reply ðŸ˜†

1 - I whole heartily agree with KD's decision of working alongside his studies. I don't think it will put pressure on a person like KD, he has always done odd kind of odd jobs to earn some money, for the first time he'd be doing something that is worthwhile and right. I believe, students must take some kind of activity to either earn money or polish their non-educational skills as life can not just be successful via a degree. Experience of the real world is always needed and in today's times, it's better to start early rather than late. Yes, there are students who can't handle the pressure of doing so much work and would rather drown in the books but that's never a totally healthy thing...some hand on experience of real world is always a must. But again, it's not obligatory for one to do so...but it's generally recommended that a student should try to balance his education and his work experience...the latter can be smaller compared to the former :)

2 - With RanSh, it was always the case of "Ek Miyaan Mein Do Talwar". There ego clash and two personalities at the peaks of extremism always rendered it impossible for them to be close. All it was needed was one step. RV became the bigger man and acted maturely to extend the hand of friendship to KD and as seen, KD after reluctance will accept this. But I don't see this as friendship, it's more like a ceasefire mode between them. They have a lot of things to overcome, have to find their comfort zone with each other. Animosity comprising of years can't disappear in the matter of days. I think they'd be formal for now...then gradually warm up to each other. Who knows they might become best friends? But like I said, for that they have to give each other some time and space; maybe stand in each others' shoes and then react? I don't think there will be much of an ego clash now, maybe a clash of different opinions but it won't take a tashan fight mode now...they'll act like grown ups and sort out stuff. Jo bhi ho, it'll be something beautiful <3

3 - Must I talk about them? ðŸ˜† Well, they will be friends like before. Can't really predict when but I they will. Judging from yesterday's episode, where everyone is going through, "oh we just have 2 months of school left! Let's just spend them happily and forget all the bad stuff among us!" mode, I have strong belief that RaHi would go through the same. Maybe between all of the happy reconciliations going on, they'd talk things through and break the ice. Once the ice is cracked, it won't take long for them to be Nonu & Moti again <3 But not hoping much for them...CVs hardly give them a chance so meh...it's all a distant dream.

4 - OH YES! JJ!! Amongst all this romantic hoopla and unnecessary drama between the characters, CVs have completely forgotten that there was to be a Buddy Project in the show. Ab Buddies tou hain, but no Project. A Project which was supposed to bring these 8 closer to JJ so that JJ would become their mentor for LIFE! But CVs have diverted from this angle so bad ke I just think they'd reveal his past and reality all of a sudden without giving it proper justice which it deserves and the next day everyone will forget about it...in short, I don't think this track will be a good one. That is, if this track is given a chance 🤔
Well,
I think dat v students r already under so mch pressure cuz of studies; some of dem who hav to manage studies and work may find it difficult. Kd most probably won't find it tough. Bt ya, all of us have gotta agree dat it isn't easy managing both. I mean cumin bak home after a long day in coll or school n immediately goin to ur work place n as soon as u cum, u've gotta finish all ur hw n complete ur classwork( in vase of school) or in case of coll, U've gotta finish all ur assignments n all dat. I don't noe abt coll so I wont tell anything abt it.
N during xams, d teachers wil rush through d portions n v'l hav a lot to write plus study. So, in real life it's kinda hard managing both n hats off to those ppl who r abl to do so!!! 😆
N in KD's case, I think it is difficult fr him. I mean, he's worked so hard to gt bak to RA n if he fails in d boards or viva xam, banga wil surely expel him. So he wil definitely b under pressure. He hs to save his house AND pass.

Ransh bonding ws mind blowing!!! Aya mausam Dosti kaa!!! 😉

Rahi... I don't noe wt to say... 😭
bt lts jst hope dey bcum frndz again n realize dat dey luv each other!! Are v asking too much dear ph?? 😭

JJ; d mystry man!! 😆
It's sweet he's always ready to help his "Jokers"
Wish I had a teacher lyk him!!! 😆

I really lyk all d discussions here. Ws jst a silent reader of discussions.. 😊