Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

IMPRESSIONS 19TH FEB - PRATHEEKSHA'S BIDAAI

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
PRATEEKSHA'S BIDAAI

The episode was fast paced and quite good after a long time. They are closing all the loops as the shows come to a close.

The episode starts of with Garv taking the box, which came by courier and takes it to the room. He wants to find out what is in that box. Whether Sid has sent her something.He is debating as to whether he has to open and see what is in it. Then he has in two minds because if would not be right because he feels it's not right for it has come for Gauri and he should not open it.๐Ÿ˜†

Meanwhile Gauri knocks the door and Garv hides the box buying time from Gauri telling he his changing. Gauri continues to knock the door and Garv tells her that what is the hurry he was changing his clothes.๐Ÿ˜‰

Nikhil is having soup and talking with Pratheeksha, he asks her about her family members.She tells him that Appa Shahib and the family left the house๐Ÿ˜ก. She stayed behind for Gauri's sake. Once she is fine she will leave the house. Nikhil asks her where she will go and she will tell wherever life takes her.
Nikhil tells her that she is always welcome to his house Smile .She tells him that it is part of her past. Nikhil tells her that he was going to meet her when her marriage was fixed with Appa Shaib's sons. But Appa Shaib sent some men and threatened him that if he met her his family would be destroyed. Evil or Very Mad So in the time of weakness he agreed. Prateeksha is shocked at listening to this. Then she wonders if he did the same thing to Sid in order for Garv getting married to Gauri

She tells him they are going out and he has to accompany him to the lawyer. He is shocked and wonders what she is up to.๐Ÿ˜ฒ In the lawyer office Gauri asks the lawyer whether the papers are ready. The lawyer tells are you very sure of your decision. Garv is wondering what decision Gauri made now. She tells the lawyer that she is quite sure and has made up her mind. The Lawyer gives her the papers and she takes it and hands it over to Garv.

The next scene Garv is very angry and driving the jeep. He asks her is this much what you have faith in me. How can you do this without consulting anyone or me. She tells him that he did marry her for the property. He did marry for the property๐Ÿ˜ฒbut she should have asked him at least once before taking such an important decision. He tells her that her mother will not be happy with the decision๐Ÿ˜ณ. But Gauri will tell him that she is sure that her mother will understand. She goes on to tell that even his mother will be very happy with her decision. He tries to argue about his matter of relations but Gauri will not listen to his arguments.๐Ÿ˜†

Meanwhile Prateeksha is checking on Nikhil as to whether he has fever. Nikhil tells her that she still cares for him.๐Ÿ˜‰He tells her as soon as he his well he will leave and go.He tells her that before going he wants to know whether she will be a part of his life. She is hesitant and tells at this age.๐Ÿ˜† He tells her that in old age they need companionship. He needs someone to look after him and she needs someone who can protect her and look after her, lending her a shoulder.

Akka Shahhib comes into the room and starts talking rudely to Prateeksha. Gauri tells her not to talk to her mother like that. Akka Shaib then asks Gauri where she was missing. Gauri give her the papers and asks her to read it. She tells her she went out for this purpose. Akka Shahib asks her if you did this in your full senses. Gauri tells she is totally aware of what she did. She wont change her mind. She can always throw Gauri and her mother out. Gauri tells her that she is ready to go for God has given everyone something. Garv is very upset hearing this.๐Ÿ˜† Prateeksha is also shocked on hearing Gauri.

Gauri tells I don't want to be bound in a relation, which was due to property. A very upset Garv tells he does not want any property if she thinks that he wants only property and married her. Akka Shaib shouts at him and tells him to stop and how can he forget what a life she led for the past 20 years. Garv then tells her that if they do the same thing as what Appa Shaib did to them then what is the difference between him and them๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Garv tells Gauri if she still does not believe him then he does not what the property and tears the property papers.

Akka Shaib is very upset. Gauri tells her that tearing the papers means nothing. She will inform Ato Ajji and leave the house immediately.

Nikhil comes to Akka Shahib and tells her that he is leaving. She asks him when he is leaving and he tells her he has booked his tickets after two days. Meanwhile he will stay in a hotel. She tells him not to stay in a hotel but he can stay in the house.. Nikhil smiles and say Gauri was right in what she said yesterday about her golden heart inside.๐Ÿ˜Š This pleases Akka Sahib a lot.

Gauri is sitting in her room when Garv enters the room. He asks her that after staying for so many days with him she still feels that he is after money. Is this all that she understood of him? He goes on to tell her that he knows she is doing all this because she got a phone call from Sid. He had over heard the conversation between her and Ato Ajji. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Garv then tells he liked the relationship between both of them and whether she can stay away from him after all they shared.

Gauri tells him she is not sure about her feelings but she will never forget his help๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Then he tells her that she should always remember that someone is waiting for her and loves her a lot.

Nikhil tells Prateeksha that he is fine and he is planning to leave the house. He is booking two tickets for both of them. She refuses to leave till Gauri's is safe. Nikhil tries convincing her but when she does not listen he leaves it up to her. Gauri comes into the room and when she hears the news she is happy for her and she tells her to get on with life.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

The next scene Gauri is shown speaking to Amrutha Shocked (from where did she appear) telling she is troubled after receiving a call from Sid. Amrutha tells her she is married to Garv and how can she think about Sid. She tells Amrutha I agree Garv is good but how can I be married to a person I do not love. I am still in love with Sid and I cannot forget him.

P.S. Then why was she smiling at Garv yesterday and shared a bed is just beyond my comprehension.

PSS: THIS IS ANOTHER STANDIN POST FOR KOEL LIKE YESTERDAY

Edited by anurao.66 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you the WU ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ