•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Everyone,

So it's been over a month since the show ended, and I'm sure that everyone's noticed that there is very very little forum activity except for 2 ATs and a few threads here and there.

Hence we were thinking of getting the forum locked, with any active ATs being moved over to the CFC Section. If anyone has any objections to this and wants the forum to remain open, please post your thoughts here. You have until Friday to voice your opinions about this, and if we don't hear back from anyone regarding this, then the higher DT will lock the forum this weekend.

Best,
DSDDSB DT

we members of harshad's AT would like to request the dt not to move his AT in the CFC section...

we already have a fullfledged FC dedicated to harshad in that section...which is buzzing with activity...

as far as this AT here in this forum is concerned...i don't think it'll be a problem for hcians to finish it off by tomm...well before the deadline to close this forum
If you want to lock it thats oki but can we keep it open till 1st March? ... I mean the next weekend instead of this one? There is stuff we need to copy, its easier to do that with quote option and reserved posts we need to edit thanks
Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago
plz plz dont close this forum i have to copy so many things related to my favourate

RAJVI
Thank you for your input.

The forum will be closed/locked next weekend, which is exactly one week.

DSDDSB DT
i have request to u that we have so many things in our heart that i would like to write in this forum

i am the biggest fan of 
rajvi EVER right from the first epi of 18 dec 11 this show was run sucessfully only on kvb shoulder ok

i was the person who didnt like daily saas bahu soaps but right from the promos before the show
it forced me to return back to tv
and from the ist epi i was become addictive to this show and didnt missed any show till march end

it was ruined just after entry of stupid entry of hc

there of lot of things r there to post from my heart
and lot of things to collect from this forum related to my RAJVI
bcozof my work load i am unabme to do so at once

so i heartly request u to dont close his forum.