Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 20/2 Nahush is grown up now

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

The Ganas are arranging Ashok Sundaris's Shagun, Ganesh is helping them in arranging. Ganaga asks Paravti why does she look worried? She says king Aayu & his wife wantsan instant grown up for Nahush, but swami is opposing this. Will it be alright to return this Shagun? Ganga tells her to ask Shivji as this is his family's decision.

Vishnuji tells Shivji to cooperate with Shakti in compeleting her decision, she'll not do anything without your permission. Purush & Prakriti has to reach a commen decision. Shivji agrees. Vishnuji leaves.

Ganesh is teasing Ashok Sundari, she complains to kartikeya, who tells him it's only elder bro's right to tease his sis. Both laugh. Shivji comes there. Ganesh tells him about mother is going to make Nahush grownup &  the'll get married. King Aayu has sent thses gifts. Kartikeya too expresses his excitement about AS's marriage. Ganesh wants to play with AS, as she'll be there for few days.

Shivji  asks Paravti, does she want to tell something? She tells him about the Shagun for AS even they should send one for him. He praises her about waiting for his permission about Nahush, she could have done it on her own but she waited for him. He is happy in all family member's happiness. Paravti is very happy. Nahush's instant youth is allowe by him. He asks her to wish him for getting his daughter's Shagun. She does so.

Parvati is ready to go to Aayu's palace with Shagun. Shivji tells her the Bhavan at Kailash will be ready by the time she is back. All her wishes are getting fulfilled. She touches his feet & leaves.

At Alakapuri Dashanan starts singing playing Veena, all the Gold bricks starts floating in Air.

At King Aayu's palace, he with his wife welcomes Paravti with Ganas. Aayu says it seems even Shivji has agreed for this wedding. She asks for Nahush. Aayu says he is at Maharshi Vashishth's aashram, he'll call him soon.

Dashanan stops playing veena, gets up,  all the floating Gold Bricks starts moving with him Shivji is smiling seeing this & Kuber is surprised.

Nahush comes, touches Parvati's feet. She tells him, she is going to make him grow up soon, if he has any problem, he can tell her. Nahush says it's his Saubhagya.

Parvati is sitting in front of a Shivling, asks for Shivji's permission to go ahead & bless Nahush. Child Nahush is sitting too. A bright light coming from her forehead falls on Nahush & he is instantly grown up.

Shivji is watching this with a smile.

Precap: At Kailash Ganesh calls Shivji for lunch. All are sitting, food is ready. Ganesh says he must be wondering from where this food has come in absence of mother.

Dashanan gets a Gold aasan for Shivji tell him, instead of stone aasan, from now onwards he'll do his dhyan og this Golden aasan. Shivji tells him for him there is no difference between a stone & a Golden aasan. Dashana says this is his bhakta's wish.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mahadev changes his decision.. agrees for the marriage.. is it only after Narayan's talks.. or Mahadev knows something is going to happen..?? ðŸ˜•

Hmmm...still not sure where is this Nahush story leading to..?? ðŸ˜•

Hopefully.. AS-Nahush get married.. and the track gets over...!!

Thanks for the update.. Minaxi..😊

Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Like button doesn't seem to work for me ): Nice episode, there is a Maha Episode round the corner and Nahush growing up is not an Maha Episode rightfully i think
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: giri88

Like button doesn't seem to work for me ): Nice episode, there is a Maha Episode round the corner and Nahush growing up is not an Maha Episode rightfully i think

ME is mainly for Bhavan of Gold at Kailash. This Nahush-AS wedding should be over by then.
Gopiii thumbnail
I liked the episode today. AS will be gone from Kailash soon which will be the end of her track is what I presume.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
looks like As and Nahush will get married soon
but then the whole Indra being dethroned drama etc will happen

but however through out the whole episode Mahadev had a tiny smile on his face
also the fact that Parvati is not going to be on Kailash(apprently) till the Bhavan is made makes things intresting...
Jo Parvati nahin kar payi Raavan is trying to do that..tch tch...i am sure Parvati would have given Raavan a Sraap for trying to change Mahadev😉

but an intresting episode-many unanswered questions
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i liked the scene were ravan with his bhakti floats the sheelas in air and move it to kailash and also liked the precap now it will be interesting how mahadev reacts to it but one question wen he insults nandi mahadev gets angry on him right???
ye to dikhaya hi nahi
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nahush growing up is going to open a pandora's box..wid the whole indra-dethroning and curse saga..and the whole blame will fall on parvati for making him grow up..then we will ba back to "humein kshama kar dijiye swami" track...how sad!!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@foram that was two scenes put together
i think Raavans bad deeds will slowly keep piling,till it overdoes all his good-like in the case of Daksha...
till then Raavan is kind of safe
Anushya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the  update😊so now we will see AS-Nahush wedding..does that mark the end of  AS story in dkdm?