•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
family is praying to God and doctors are pumping simar's heart.   and the diya goes off.   Doctor comes out and prem asks how is simar...and roli asks is didi fine but the doc says nothing...whole family arrives and prem says doc why arent u saying anything how is she? 

DOc says look we tried to save simar a lot but it is not in our hands anymore..i m sorry and family is shocked.   and mataji says no doc this cant be...and she cries and so does mataji.   and prem says what are u saying doc...nothing can happen to simar...we have swear to live and die together how can she go like that.   nothing can happen to her...pls pls pls and sid consoles prem.   and sid says doc there has to be a way...dont lose hope...money...dont worrry about.   doc says its not about money but we did everything we possibly could i m sorry.   she is on ventilator..and if she doesnt improve in next 24hr ..then!!  we will c.

Roli comes inside the room to c simar and looks at the machine and stuff..and roli has flashbacks of simar and roli telling each other to always keep smiling and their moments.   and she says how can u do this di?  u promised me to be with me all the time.   how can u break the promise.  what will happen to this family without u.   prem and anjali do without u.  everyone needs u.   no one is use to living without u.   are u listening.  nothing is going to happen to u.    

prem comes inside the room.   and roli comes out.   (a background song playing NURE KHUDDA).  docs come in to see simar.   family asks doc what happened.  has she improved.  and doc says there is no improvement.   next 24hr are critical for simar.   she needs prayers from then medicine.   
roli steps back saying nothing will happen to my didi.  she can never leave all of us alone.   masi says roli where are u going/.   and roli says i wont let her go and she runs off.   and masi goes to mataji and hugs her.   khushi is in hospital..and smiling.   thinks atleast veeru did one right thing.   simar finished meaning BW family finished.   

Sid comes and gives water to all and thinks i dont see roli anywhere.   where is she?  maybe in simar's room.   but only prem is in the room.   he goes to mataji and offers water and says ma did u see roli anywhere.   and she says no.   and masi says roli went out somewhere.   as she was going she said i wont let anything happen to didi and sid says i will call her now.  and masi says i have her phone.   and sid syas its ok.    sid thinks how shall i find out where is roli.   sid calls masi and says where can roli be.    and masi says something and sid leaves.   

Veeru in police station saying u did very wrong with my love roli.   now this veeru wont let u live peacefully.    and khushi comes and says dog's tail can never straighten.   u r in jail and still thinking about roli.   if u had listened to me then u wouldnt be rotting in this jail u would have neem in the BW house living in luxury.    but in ur blood there was roli's love...BTW .. i have good news.   simar is counting her last breath in the hospital.   and if simar ends, roli will end too.   now BW family know that what happens when u go up against veeru and billo.    veeru u may not look at me but not me...i will get u out of jail...but veeru ignors her.   

Pre-cap - NO PRECAP
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update...!!!