Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ds.mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 1

Maan Singh Khurana was just fuming at the thought that he was married. It was his Suhaag Raat today with the woman that he didn't even know. She was just a mere stranger to him. Everything that happened in these 4 days was finally taking a toll on him. All throughout his life, he knew that women were only behind his money, gold-diggers that only cared about spending his money. 

But he was no-one to be fooled...he was MAAN SINGH KHURANA... who took business to such heights that no-can be getting it there... even if they want to. There was no competition. However his so-called wife hasn't seen his true form yet, but he can't wait to see the reaction when she finds out.

He entered his room to find a woman sitting on the bed wrapped in beautiful red lehenga with a veil covering her face. She didn't know what she had got herself into. She didn't know what to expect from her husband, how he will treat her. She started to get goose bumps all over her body as he came closer and closer. She tried to stay as still as she could.

Aap kya kar rahe ho? she said meekly

Kyun aaj toh humari Suhaag Raat haina, he said sarcastically

Toh..., she said weakly, her expressions changed with the realization that today was there Suhaag Raat! 

Toh kya... Come on Geet... Itna toh tumhe pata hona chahiye na... ki suhaag raat ko kya hota hai, he said with a stern face, trying not to chuckle at her expressions. He knew what was going in her mind.

NAHI..., she immediately got up from the bed and ran to the sofa to sit.

Good... Now I can sleep, he said victoriously and added, On my bed... Glad you understood... You can now sleep on the sofa.

Kya? Mr. Khurana main kyun sofa pe sou... Yeh mera bhi kamra hai... Aur main yaha hi soungi... she comes back and sits on the bed.

GEET! Yeh mera kamra hai...samjhi tum... MAAN SINGH KHURANA ka kamra... Ab JAO yaha se warna main kuch kar baithunga...

Main Nahi Jaungi... Ab main aapki biwi hun... Aur yeh mera haq hai, she said confidently without looking into his eyes.

Haq? Kaunse haq ke baare mei baat kar rahi ho tum? He questioned her.

Tum sirf kehne mei meri biwi ho aur kuch nahi... Yeh shaadi main nahi manta... Aur haq haan... Agar yeh tumhara haq hai... Toh main bhi apna haq dikhau tumhe... he pulls her harshly towards himself, squeezing her waist tightly, making her scream.

Kyun? kya hua? Dard hua? He left her with a jerk. He could see tears at the corner of her eyes, threatening to fall.

Yeh shaadi jhooti hai aur tum meri biwi nahi ho... He said in a low tone.

Geet felt defeated, she was a strong girl but this was no joke. She was married to someone that she didn't love and here he doesn't even want to consider the marriage. She went to change into something more comfortable.

On the other hand, Maan was angry, how dare she behave with him, he thought. But his anger melted when he saw her tears. Those tears were because of him, on her angelic face, which he decided to ignore for now.

Sab ladkiyan ek jaisi hoti hai he thought and fell asleep.

Geet came out a little while later, and observed Maan, she had decided since her husband did not even care about their marriage then why should she bother. She will go back to her lifestyle the way it was before; of course not letting Dadimaa know... she will be heartbroken. She went out to the balcony for some fresh air and started wondering the storm that changed her life in 4 days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geet had a call from Daarji which told her to come directly to Hoshiyarpur so she took a bus straight to Hoshiyarpur, after reahing there she was taken to a room where her Mum explained to her that she was getting married. At first, Geet objected but with that objection, Brij (her brother) had slapped her hard on her cheek and she was told to go into her room. 

Maan on the other hand was busy taking care of KC when he received a call from Dadimaa stating that she is very ill and he must come to Hoshiyarpur at once. Worried sick about her health Maan, took the next flight to Hoshiyarpur, he may look arrogant but he loved his grand mom dearly, even when she continued to force him to get married every time. When he reached there, he found out that his clever grand mom was just faking the illness and wanted to get him married.

Hum kuch nahi sunna chahte... Ladki bahot hi sundar aur sushil hai... and she will make a wonderful bahu said Dadi clearly stating her decision.

Par Dadi.. Mujhe shaadi nahi karni hai... said Maan annoyed at the fiasco. And specially someone whom I have never met before.

Humara faisla ho chuka hai... If you don't marry her, aap mere pote nahi rahenge... Samjhe aap she declared and walked out the room.

Now Maan was in a clear dilemma, something that he couldn't solve, he hated girls especially after what Sameera did to him, but now he couldn't back out, I am only doing this for Dadimaa he thought.

Woh ladki itni pareshan ho jayegi mere saath rehke ki woh khud mujhe chod ke chali jayegi... he thought happily

Par woh ladki hai kaha...abhi tak toh mere samne bhi nahi ayi...badi chalak hai...

The next day Maan was supposed to go and meet this girl, who he was supposed to get married to. He went to their haveli, it was a nice haveli in its antique condition but it was still not nice as Khurana Mansion. All the elders told him to see Geet, who was in her room at this moment of time. He walked upstairs and saw that the door was open; he looked inside to see if anyone was there.

He saw an innocent beauty sitting on the side of her bed, praying to god. She had a duppata wrapped around her head with her hands joined together and eyes closed. He cleared his throat so she would notice his presence. Geet opened her eyes and looked at the stranger who was glaring at her with his arms crossed over his chest.

Aap? She asked looking confused at this stranger who was standing in her room.

Hmm... Maan Singh Khurana... I am guessing you are Geet... The one who I am getting married to, he said sarcastically. 

Please aap yeh rishta todh dijiye...mujhe shaadi nahi karni... she pleaded in front of him. He was first shocked to see this, that's what he was going to tell her. How dare she tell Maan Singh Khurana what to do? 

Toh mujhe kyun keh rahi ho... Jao niche aur apne pariwaar se kaho... he replied arrogantly. 

Par main kaise... she started to say but stopped when he grabbed her shoulders and hauled her over to him.

Kyun? Yehi tumhara plan haina... Ek ameer ladke ko phasana... Yehi tumhari chaal haina... Uske paise kharch karna aur usey istemaal karna he said angrily, 

Agar tumhe yeh shaadi nahi karni toh jao niche aur kaho sabke samne, he left her.

Her eyes lowered but she could not fathom how she would say to him that she had already tried and that now her family had threatened to kill her if she didn't marry him. Maan's anger was reaching to a new level. He wanted to scream and shout but couldn't do anything. Annie, Dev and Naintara came to Hoshiyarpur the next day, Maan figured out that it was all planned from before and he had no say in this at all. 

Annie, Dev and Naintara went upstairs to greet their new bhabhi. They knocked and then went into her room. Geet looked at them and then realized that this was Maan's family, the people who she would have to live with the rest of her life. 

Namaste... Hum Naintara hai, aur yeh Annie aur yeh humare pati Dev said Naintara chirpily. 

Namaste... Hum Geet... Aap sabse milke bahot acha laga said Geet.

Mujhe nahi pata tha ki meri honewali bhabhi itni sundar lagti hai... Dadi has a good choice... Annie said. 

Of course she does...she's perfect for bhai... joined in Dev. 

Thanks... replied Geet curtly. 

They all sat in Geet's room for some time and chatted away until they were called downstairs for dinner. The engagement was today, the mehndi tomorrow and their wedding on 4th day. 

After 4 days, they were wed and they returned to Delhi together with the family.

This day was suppose to be special
For both my loved one and for me
Committing into happiness together
On our vows we will both agree
Yet here I sit with this man
Who is just obeying on his part
I'm stuck in this arranged marriage
I have no say in this. I can't depart
Our parents decided that was right
Unfortunately me and him had no say
So here we are, fulfilling their needs
A false connection we shall display
We took our rounds, around the holy fire
Making this official and us tied
Even though we dislike this decision
There's no more chances to decide
We are Coerced into an Alliance
Stuck together for a lifetime to come.

They were coerced into a marriage that neither of them could break but would they give this relationship another chance?

Note : This FF belongs to Mishty Shah... If anybody wants PM's for this FF then add me @MishtyPm

Edited by ds.mish - 11 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well first of all congrats...I m new to ur work so will try to be a good reader...Coming to this part.πŸ˜ƒ its awesome...Language is very clear...flow of thoughts easily understandable and Above all the concept is very clear .A well known problem of Indian society forced marriages which happens even in well educated society and mostly girls suffer..I think u hav some thing more than this to show...Update soon 

And dear if u don know me ..we had a talk on fb two days back...😳

Sonia 

Edited by Jass.KN - 11 years ago
ds.mish thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamanna1391

waiting

updated above😊
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jass.KN

Well first of all congrats...I m new to ur work so will try to be a good reader...Coming to this part.πŸ˜ƒ its awesome...Language is very clear...flow of thoughts easily understandable and Above all the concept is very clear .A well known problem of Indian society forced marriages which happens even in well educated society and mostly girls suffer..I think u have some thing more than this to show...Update soon 

And dear if u don know me ..we had a talk on fb two days back...😳

Sonia 

Thanks dear, yes I remember our conversation. 

LOL! Well...I have just added my bit to the show. I hope you like it. 

Love, 

Mishty
MishtyShah thumbnail
Awesome girls. Loved it. 

Thanks to Shradda & Dipithi that maaneet readers are again getting to read this FF but in the right style. 

Well edited. 

Love Mishty
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MishtyShah

Awesome girls. Loved it. 

Thanks to Shradda & Dipithi that maaneet readers are again getting to read this FF but in the right style. 

Well edited. 

Love Mishty

Thanx Misty...πŸ˜ƒ
from Shraddha n Dipitha
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
reading it again...m feelin sooo good...
thanx guys
MishtyShah thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayapari

reading it again...m feelin sooo good...

thanx guys

Haha...same!

Reading your own work is so wierd. I keep thinking - no way I wrote this!

LOOL!
ds.mish thumbnail

Chapter 2

She came back from her thoughts when she heard the wind whistle loudly. She turned around and saw her husband a few inches away from her. She saw him, stare at her peculiarly.

I just came to tell you to go to sleep! said Maan in a stern tone.

I will go to sleep when I want to go to sleep. You don't have any rights on me, just because we are married does not mean I will listen to you every time. This is my life, stated Geet.

Look Geet...we have already had this argument, and to be honest I don't really care about you. Also if you don't listen to me, I can just as well force you said Maan while smirking at her.

You wouldn't dare? said Geet with an open mouth. She tried to back away from him but her husband was faster.

It's not good to challenge your husband on the first night itself said Maan. He pulled her with force so her chest slammed against his chest. He slid his hand in her nighty, his hands were roaming around her navel. He pinched her waist with force, making her scream out loud. 

Tell me Geet...will you come and sleep on the recliner? asked Maan in a low voice. 

NOOO shouted Geet. This angered Maan. 

How dare she defy me? he thought angrily.

His hands rose further up, touching her just below her breasts. He could feel her cotton bra with his hands. Her smooth supple skin was creating warmth beneath his skin.

I will give you one more chance Geet...! Just remember where my hands are placed and what I could do to you. Will you come and sleep inside? asked Maan. 

Geet could feel his hands on her stomach. She felt violated. His touch was soothing but he was a stranger. She couldn't bear this anymore. She couldn't bear this humiliation from her so called husband. She was just 21 years old for crying out loud. No man had ever touched her the way he touched her, yet it felt right. 

She jerked back from her thoughts when she felt his hands rising. She suddenly panicked and yelled "Yes". 

Good...! he said. Suddenly all the warmth left her and he took a step back, waiting for her to enter the bedroom. She slowly entered and slept on the recliner. She closed her eyes, but sleep was a long way from her.

Maan lay on the bed with his eyes closed. He knew that she would come into the room; nobody messes with Maan Singh Khurana. He remembered how soft her skin was when he touched her. How small her waist was. The way she was breathing and how her chest was moving up and down, her flushed reactions, her supple lips. Her breasts that was almost too good to touch. She was a very responsive woman. 

Oh God...what am I thinking? I should just stay away from her, thought Maan and gave into his tiredness. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 5 am when she woke up. She checked the surroundings and everything came back to her like a lightning bolt. She saw the man that she was forced in the alliance with. He lay sprawled on the bed. He looked so innocent and when he woke up he was a complete Rakshas or a Control freak. She stood up and stretched. She felt a little pain in her ribs and her hands. They were fingerprint marks on her elbows. She slowly walked outside as she felt slightly claustrophobic inside the bedroom. She lost a track of time as she sat on the swing, falling back asleep.

2 hours later, Maan woke up due to the sunshine disturbing his sleep as the curtains blocking the terrace window were open. He got up frustrated to close the curtains, but by looking at the decorated bedroom, everything came flooding back to him and he looked around for Geet. 

GEET... he shouted but received no response. He walked onto the terrace frustrated.

His breath stopped as he saw the sight of an angel sleeping on the swing, unaware of anything. He saw tresses teasing her cheeks and by the expression on her face, he knew that she wasn't comfortable. He walked towards her in a trance and his fingers were about to touch her face when she twitched. He backed off immediately, feeling angry at himself for giving 1 girl importance.

What are you doing Maan? Giving Importance to the girl that managed to turn everything upside down within 2 days! He thought angrily.

GEET... he shouted.

Ji... Aap? She said petrified by the angry glare that he was giving her. She wanted to run inside to avoid speaking to her.

Why are you sleeping outside? Oh now I understand...you want to get ill so that I have to stay at home and look after you!

But remember 1 thing Geet... I am Maan Singh Khurana who doesn't give a damn about the world... If you want to get ill then you can and if you want then I can permanently shift a sofa to the terrace! He said angrily and walked off to his workout.

Geet just stood stunned not knowing what to say...to be honest, he didn't give her time to speak.

What did I do and why is he reacting like this? Oh leave it Geet! Who knows what is going in the mind of Zalim Singh Khurana she thought.

She then quickly got ready in a gorgeous red saree and she put the mangalsutra on and filled her Maang with Sindoor. She took out clothes and put them on the bed for Maan and headed downstairs to greet Dadima, Annie, Naintara and Dev.

Good Morning Bete said Dadima happily. Geet bent down and touched her feet.

Good Morning Dadi said Geet in a happy tone, to make it feel like that nothing bad happened between them. 

She really liked Dadima and admired her as a woman. One of the reasons, that Geet initially liked Dadima because she was like a mother to her and had an understanding with everyone. Soon everyone greeted each other.

Geet bete...You have to make a sweet dish today, ek rasam hai...which every suhaagan follows on her first day of marriage. We cannot have muh dikhai but we can certainly do this one said Dadima.

Ji Dadi... What shall I make? asked Geet

Kheer nahi, Halwa nahi, Gulab Jamun' Naintara listed while trying to decide which she should have.

Then Annie came forward and whispered in Geet's ear.

Bhai likes thandi kheer.

Thanks Geet whispered back.

Annie, Naintara and Geet entered the kitchen when Naintara asked.

How was last night Geet? teased Naintara. Geet just became embarrassed and carried on with her work.

Was he good in bed? Geet eyes became wide open and she turned red by her devrani's blunt question.

Naintara... Leave bhabhi alone... said Annie.

Oh come on na bhabhi... Bata bhi do! Whined Naintara.

All the teasing was just endless for Geet and she couldn't wait to just get out of the kitchen. She took the kheer prepared by her to the dining table. Just then Maan entered in his arrogant avatar; completely ignoring her while he took a seat at the end of the table.

She noticed that he was wearing different clothes to what she got out in the morning but she didn't want to argue at that moment of time.

Maan yeh kheer taste kariye na! Said Dadima enthusiastically. (Maan taste this kheer)

Maan couldn't refuse his Dadima so he took a bowl. He started eating it. It did taste really delicious compared to what he had eaten before, it tasted mind-blowing.

Bhai... aaj kheer bhabhi ne banayi hai! Must say she has magic in her hands! Said Dev. (Today Geet has made the kheer)

Hmm... It's alright aur yeh sab karne ki koi zarurat nahi thi... humare ghar mei servants hai! he replied arrogantly but knew he liked it but was just being awkward.

Servants ko humne chutti di hai... jab mere ghar mei itni achi bahu hai... toh hum unke haath ka khana, khana chahti hai! said Dadima proudly!

Hmm... kyun nahi... maanna padega bhabhi... aapke haath mei jaadu hai chirped Naintara.

Dadi...main ab office ja raha hun...aur Dev I will see you there! Maan got up from his seat and was going to start walking when he heard Dadima's voice.

What is this Maan? It's the first day of your marriage and you're going to office. I don't approve this at all said Dadi angrily.

Dadima... there's an important meeting in the office today and I need to attend it, even if this is my first day of my marriage, and I am sure Geet won't mind? He looked at her angrily.

Ji Geet replied meekly without looking to his eyes.

Maan just left before anyone could ask him questions and Geet accompanied him outside quietly without creating a scene on the first day. Soon as they reached outside, he turned around and faced her.

You told Dadi, right, to make me stay at home? How dare you interfere in my life? He asked in a low tone shooting an angry glare in her direction.

Nahi maine kuch nahi... Geet began to say but was broken off by him.

Listen Geet... for the whole world you are my wife but for me you are no-one. So stop trying to pester me with this marriage nonsense.

You don't need to do anything for me or make anything for me. You should be glad that you are living in such a mansion that you wouldn't even have to dream of. Don't expect anything else from me.

Oh and yes... try and stay away from me because you would be doing me a great favour.

He said this all in one go, not letting her speak. He soon left to office while she was standing lost in her own thoughts. She knew that he didn't care about marriage and neither did she, so why was she doing all this and for whom was she doing all this? She may come from a small town but that didn't mean that she was clueless.

She had now just made up her mind to never ask him of anything. Why would he care anyway? She walked back into the mansion while trying to think what was the next step?

She approached Dadi in her room and asked her.

Dadi...Before I got married, I was doing my MBA in IIT delhi. If you don't mind can I please join my college? said Geet confidently.

Of course beta...you can! But make sure that no-one finds out that you're married otherwise they will pester you, especially the media, they love creating the stories. So when you go to college you don't have to wear a mangalsutra and sindoor.

Thanks...Dadi...you are the best! Said Geet and gave her a warm hug. 

Note : This FF belongs to Mishty Shah... If anybody wants PM's for this FF then add me @MishtyPm

Edited by ds.mish - 11 years ago
angelic_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome updates

please pm me