MG FF - Unwantedly Tied : updated part 13 pg 48 20/09/14 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by khwaishfan

Hi dear...awesum news! Thank u! Will read n comment lata! Love this FF so much!

Yep, I guess finally! 

Better late than never I guess! :)

Chapter 3

Thank you Dadi...so much! Said Geet feeling suddenly delighted by this opportunity.

But Dadi...why can I not wear a mangalsutra or sindoor when I go to University? Asked a perplexed Geet.

That's because...right now, no-one knows that you are the wife of Maan Singh Khurana. Also, when everyone finds out, the media will not leave you so it is better if they think that you are unmarried. Plus people would want to be your friends because of the name-tag. I just want your security beta. I hope you understandsaid Dadi.

Ji Dadi replied Geet.
(Yes Dadi)

Good...now go and call Naintara, I have some work for her instructed Dadi.

Geet left after this feeling perplexed at this whole situation. She never thought it would be so complicated to be associated with a husband who doesn't even think of her as his wife. Geet tried not to dwell that much and tried to enjoy the present rather than think about the future.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Maan entered the house, finding it dark and empty. This was his home where he found peace within these confined walls. This was his life. He liked the quietness that surrounded him. He had been quite used to this.
Work had been really stressful today, thanks to all the conferences and deals that he had lined up. He walked up the stairs slowly, carefully. He reached the bedroom, only to find the door ajar. He slowly stepped inside to see his wife dressed in a dark green sari which complimented her skin tone.

He could see the curve of her br**** and her small waist and her derriere. He slowly took in the delectable little minx that stood in front of him. All the pent up frustration was finally coming out. He wanted to rip that sari off her and plunge into her depths, hear her cry out his name in ecstasy while he makes her come again and again. He wanted to taste her supple skin, her insides and her gorgeous curves. He wanted his release.
He was attracted to her. However he knew that he should stay away. She was forbidden.

He had never believed in marriages.

The betrayal of his first love, Sameera had forever changed him. There was nothing such as true love for him. It was only LUST, and the power of money that could earn you the respect in society, there was just nothing else.

Maan was jerked back into the present with her soft voice.
Umm...Hi...everyone has gone out...said Geet trying to break the ice between them. However what she didn't know was that the ice had been broken but it was just that someone's heart just needed some love.

Where is everyone? He asked in a firm tone.

They have all gone to the temple due to some function. I didn't go because I wasn't feeling too well explained Geet.

I just asked you a simple question Geet...I don't want to know the world's story! Said Maan. He walked into the bathroom. He really needed a cold shower.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
After a while he stepped out. He needed to get out of here. He made a quick call.

See you in an hour at the usual place he spoke in a firm tone.
He started leaving the room when a voice interrupted his stance.

Aap kaha jaa rahe hai itni raat ko? Asked Geet.
(Where are you going, this late at night?)

This question pushed Maan's anger to the limits.

He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her to the wall, with a vice like grip, pinning her so she was unable to move. He spoke in a deadly voice.

This is the last time I am telling you...! Stop interfering in my life. You are no-one to me! Stop trying to behave like a wife!
Tum jaisi middle-class ladki Maan Singh Khurana ki style nahi hai...said Maan.
(You middle-class girls are not Maan Singh Khurana's style)

He stomped out the room, banging the room door shut. Geet tears were falling from her eyes.

What was my fault in this? Why am I getting blamed from every angle? thought Geet.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
After an hour, Maan reached the Khurana guesthouse. The guesthouse was his, but was abandoned because no-one used it, as this was the old guesthouse. The new one was more renovated.

The guards allowed him to step inside.

Sir...woh ladki aa gayi hai stuttered the guard.
(Sir...the Girl is here!)

Good...I want no disturbance for the next 2 hours. Understood? Said Maan.

Yes Sir... said the guard.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Maan entered the bedroom and saw a girl, age of 24 in a short skimpy dress await him. Her dress was just big enough to cover her private parts. She was very skinny. Her name was Shanaya. She wanted to be an intern for Khurana Constructions.

Maan grabbed her, and turned her around. He pushed her to the wall.

Ooh MSK...is in a feisty mood! cooed Shanaya. He didn't give a reply to her.

He was in his MSK avatar...no-one could stop him. His eyes darkened. He ripped her stupid dress that hardly covered her and threw it someplace. He ripped her bra and her panties in one go. He squeezed her breast mercilessly, leaving her chest aching. She was screaming and howling as he was being so harsh with his touch. His hands moved down and he thrust his fingers in her, starting with 1, then 2, the 3 then his whole fist. He was fisting her madly. She cried out.

STOP...STOP...your hurting me too much!!! Yelled Shanaya.
Shut up you bi***!!!! Now stand straight, yelled MSK.

Suddenly his trousers were lost and he thrust himself in her from behind.

AHH...PLEASE STOP...! she kept on yelling. He pulled her hair from back.

This was the MSK that the world knew. He was RUTHLESS... ARROGANT and POWERFUL. He cared about his pleasure rather than anyone's PAIN. He was Maan Singh Khurana.

Soon she had a powerful org*** and he too. He soon left her. He went for a cold shower once again this evening.

He soon came out and saw Shanaya sitting on the bed looking worn out.

WOW...MSK...that was the most powerful org*** I have ever had, but you were too harsh said Shanaya.

If you find that I am too harsh then don't come to me next time. Now get out...said Maan in a stern tone.

No that's not what I meant MSK...anyway... Can you please get me some clothes...! You ripped all of mine complained Shanaya.

That's not my problem. You should have thought of that before you came here! NOW GET OUT before I call security.

Shanaya left the farm house in a mere bathrobe. She heard the snickering of the guards and their snide glances at her. She was ashamed of herself but this was only for her career. She wanted to climb the career ladder and become a designer for Khurana Constructions - but first she had to become an intern; and now she had the chance. 

Note : This FF belongs to Mishty Shah... If anybody wants PM's for this FF then add me @MishtyPm

Edited by ds.mish - 11 years ago
omg..cant believe maan's act..😡😡😡..speechless yaar..pls cont soon..
omg you update
maan,s act is horrible
but i like to read more
maan is a beast but his past has made him like this
continue soon
Omg Wat an update dr
maan is rude n his act is
even more rude.
Poor girl :-( hv to bear maan anger.