Posted: 11 years ago
Part 1 n 2 were gud

But part 3 give me a shocked to me

Totally tongue tied by Maan act don't know wht to say
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMG update is so painful...

Maan is having physical relations with other women...

how could he do that...

thanx for pm...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 3
nice...
cont soon...
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the comments. Yes, I have changed the story line, I did warn you that it is a dark love story. However, I think you will soon love it. 

Love, 

Mishty
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...
maan is so rude n yucky...
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you 

Love, 

Mishty
ds.mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 4

Geet had applied to university to do her MBA again as usual. Before she was in IIT Delhi but she had to leave and now Dadi has given her the privilege of attending and she was happy enough. She entered the class and found an empty seat next to a girl. The girl turned around and smiled at her.  Thankfully the professor already knew her so he didn't embarrass her by introducing her again.

20 minutes into the session, a guy sneaked into the class while the professor was writing on the blackboard. He came and sat down next to Geet as soon as the professor turned around. Geet stared at him in shock. The class soon ended and the professor walked out. The guy turned around and forwarded his hand.

Heyy...I am Yash he said excitedly. By this time his whole gang surrounded him.

Hi I am Geet...she replied enthusiastically.

Yash you are late once again! Meera chided! Oh hi Geet...I am Meera! But you can call me Meer! You are new here right! she said excitedly.

Yeah...I just joined today! Geet said.

Cool said Meera. Let me introduce you to everyone. He is Arjun, and that's Yash and thats Riya. 

Yeah...said Geet.

Cool...ab college toh khatam ho gaya hai! So let's go and enjoy! Said Yash.

Yaahh...aur woh project ka kya hoga? Replied Riya sarcastically.

Kuch Nahi...we will do it later...let's grab a cup of tea..said Arjun.

Yep...you and your cutting chai...! said Riya. 

Geet you come too! Said Meera.

Okay...chalo why not...par main Dadi ko phone kar deti hu...so she will not be worried. Said Geet happily.

(Yeah why not...let's go but I will phone Dadi...so she will not be worried)

It was her first outing with anyone in delhi and she wanted to enjoy it. All of them went to a cafe to enjoy. Riya and Geet hit it off instantly even became good friends with Yash. Arjun was a quite a nice guy but mysterious. Everyone had finished their beverages and was now ready to go home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maan on the other hand had just reached office. The siren went off so everyone was just trying to organize themselves so they wouldn't be shouted at by MK. That's what everyone called him, no had dared to call him by his real name apart from Dadima. As soon as he entered the building he saw everyone stand up immediately and wish him but he didn't even give a damn.

Sasha and Adi come to my cabin now with the Noida account files he said arrogantly before entering his cabin.

Adi and Sasha stood there in shock for a few more seconds before moving, as if to register what he had just said. This was not a good day for anyone. Both were scared to go inside and face the wrath of their boss. Tasha comes along and taps on Sasha's shoulders.

WOW ma'am'MK has called you in the cabin! He is so hot! Sasha glares at Tasha. I mean sorry ma'am'he is only yours! Tasha then disappeared on to her desk.

OMG'I don't know what is going to happen'and MK seems in a very bad mood today thought Sasha.

After 5 minutes Adi and Sasha make their way in his cabin carefully with the files and stood quietly by his desk. After a few minutes Maan looked up and was speaking to them directly.

ADI AND SASHA'I was not here for 5 days and I see the deadlines are not being met? What is this? Do you want me to baby sit you guys? In the next 2 days'everything should be finalized otherwise whoever is responsible for the incomplete work will get fired immediately. Understood?

Yes sirrr'replied Adi, stuttering as usual.

Yes'MK we will make sure that everything happens on time! Said Sasha calmly.

Good'now with the account files. I want this file complete and the quote ready. Construction should start shortly and i want no nuisance in between. Sasha I want all the blue prints ready and, the meeting is in 2 days and Adi the file should be completed by then!

Okay siirrr'replied Adi.

Maan then looked down and began his work. After a few minutes he looked up to see Adi and Sasha standing like statues still staring at him.

Is there anything that you would like to discuss? He said calmly.

No sir'replied both Adi and Sasha.

THEN GET OUT! He shouted. The echo of his voice could be heard to the whole floor. Sasha and Adi just sprinted to get out of his cabin before he decided to fire them. On the other hand Maan got busy with work. He didn't even get time for lunch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geet on the other hand, got home and greeted Dadi straight away.

How was your day bete? Asked Dadi.

It was too good...thank you Dadi for letting me pursue my career. I am really thankful. As you know our family is really conservative so they wouldn't let women even educate themselves, they think that women should just stay in the house. I am really thankful that you are letting me do this said Geet, tears were dripping from her eyes as her emotions were getting out of control.

In return Dadi just hugged her and patted her cheeks.

Aap ko yeh sab bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Hum aapki Dadi hai aur i know what is good for you! I want an educated bahu who can stand on her two feet... understood? said Dadi lovingly.

(You don't have to say all this...I am your Dadi and I know what's good for you!! I want an educated bahu who can stand on her two feet...understood?)

Hmm...I love you Dadi! Said Geet.

Later they all went to have dinner, it was seven o'clock and yet Maan wasn't home yet, but Dev was because he loved his wife a lot so was always there to look after his wife. Geet didn't want to be worried for Maan but she was his wife legally and her mom always told her to tend to her husband's needs. For some reason her heart was telling her that she should wait for him to come and then eat but her brain contradicted her.

Why are you thinking about him so much? Do you love him? No then...why are you thinking about him? Anyway this marriage doesn't mean anything to him! So why are you even bothering? To him you are not his wife? He doesn't even want to look at you? Why are you so concerned for the one Maan who has always been accusing you since you met him? Geet thought.

All these questions were running in her mind but in the battle between heart and brain, the heart always wins. So she stood up.

Kya hua Geet? asked Naintara. Do you want something?

Umm...No... Actually! I am not hungry; I will eat later said Geet.

Okay...as you wish! Said Naintara.

Geet got up from the table and went into his room, no their room, she corrected herself.

It was ten o'clock and everybody had gone to sleep. She slowly went downstairs. She was really hungry and was still waiting for Maan but he still hadn't arrived yet. She got out all the food and was sitting on the dining table. She felt really tired so fell asleep itself on the dining table.

Maan returned at 11 o'clock. He was really used to the late nights; he knew everyone would be sleeping. He had a lot of pending work so he stayed at home. He came in and took his tie off when he noticed someone sleeping on the dining table, an angel like figure. Her tresses were disturbing her sleep and were annoying her. He could see that from the funny expressions that she was giving him. He moved closer and tucked her hair behind her ear. No-one had ever waited for him to come home so they could eat together but Geet had. He gently woke her up...

Geet... he said but she didn't move an inch. This time he nudged her and she woke up with a jerk.

Woh aap? She instantly stood up. I am sorry...you scared me!

Hmm...what are you doing sleeping on the dining table?

I was waiting for you to come so we could eat together.

Geet...you don't have to wait for me! I can do this all myself! he said arrogantly. Even though he liked someone caring for him, but the hatred for Geet was stronger.

Okay...I will get the food ready, she was just about to go when she heard his voice.

I have already eaten he said. She knew he was lying as Dadi already told Geet about his whole routine from what time he wakes up to what time he comes home.

No you haven't she stated.

Excuse me? He raised his eyebrows up. This girl was just too much; she was questioning Maan Singh Khurana.

Hmm...Dadima told me that you never have lunch in the office! I will get the food warmed up! She said.

This was the first time he was actually at a loss of words, but he liked the way she knew him.

Focus...what are you thinking? That Geet is messing up your brain! He thought. He went to his room and got freshened up. He came downstairs but saw Geet digging in the food; he could tell that she was really hungry. Geet finally looked up.

What!! You told me not to wait for you! And eat the food...I am sure that you will like it as it's not made by me! She taunted him.

Whatever...he said and just ate silently.

They both left for their room silently. Geet slept on the couch, even though she was uncomfortable and Maan was sleeping on the bed. Geet wanted to tell him about her joining college but then thought of waiting till tomorrow morning.

Note : This FF belongs to Mishty Shah... If anybody wants PM's for this FF then add me @MishtyPm
P.S.sorry for the inconvenience 
i changed NK n Lavanya's name to Yash n Meera...hope u don't mind😳😳 
enjoy reading...😃
Edited by ds.mish - 11 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nicr part..Geet join collage & made friend..Maan like the way Geet wait for him & eat together,,I think this maybe he might mellow down for geet..
waiting..
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Geet continuing her studies and maan finding the changes..
shri12 thumbnail
geet started her uni and maan back to MSK mode
waiting for next