Thendral

Thendral Wednesday Update 20/2/13

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
Sorry for the late update. I was not well today.
Thanks to Gisel kanna for the help.. 🤗

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Haritha ka!
After a longtime got a chance to bash! loved it!
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Haritha and Gisel for the lovely updates and comments! Big hugs for both for updating this toture episode🤗

As predicted, Padma is going to play a big part in M/K misunderstanding😡. Hope Kalyani soon finds Padma's plan.

Atleast happy that Prabha came to know who stole all the jewels. But Pavam, clueless Sundari is going to be insulted from Prabha when she comes to meet him.

Thulz deserves it for keeping on listening to GW😕. I don't feel pity for her today. She very well knows GW will take upperhand and torture her if she does not keep GW in her place. Yet Thulz keeps mum and listens to GW even if she is not well. It is Thulz life and she needs to take care. No one is going to come and support her always... sigh😕.

Totally unhappy with TA's attitude today🤢😡. Why can't he open your mouth and talk against his mom or help Thulz in the work she is doing for Lav? Grrr. Starting of pregnancy itself he does not want to give a helping to Thulz... poga poga eppadiyo😡.
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update haritha and Gisel enjoyed reading your comments :D

Nagaya koduthutaalum!!! Adhayum Prabha suchi ku dhaan azhuvaan 😡 Mohan is really pathetic.

Kumaran neraya hindi serial paaparo. Seriously, what is the difference between the typical saaz bahu serials and Thendral? 😡 It is so boring to watch GW torturing T scenes. We want to see GW at receiving end.

I was really pissed off at TA silently watching his mother velai vaangifying his wife. Pinaadi poi thuniya thochu pottu at least he will help nu expected adhuvum illa. But good he came up with the idea of keeping a maid for help. Nalla vela namba sacrificing lamb didn't oppose the idea and say she will manage it. GW is doing amakalam for that too. Ughh. I wish the chain drama comes to an end soon and GW gets exposed. Either she should be chased out by TA or Lav should get frustrated watching all this and leave to her MIL's house.

Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks haritha for the wonderful update and gisel for helping out! Super scolding sorry bashings lol ... Bash panra padma/gw and lifeless prabha ( wow 3 useless appeared in single episode -   ) avangalaye u bashed wow wow!!..

Ta kita C pesarapo lcd la TA came but prabha ku mattum deepa varave ila :p ... Oru vela suchi peairuntha vanthurpalamirukum :p

Padma got a slight spark now and hope kalyani realises and hane it proper.. Good mohan was straight rather than spying anf suspecting kalyani... Oru way la better though mohan's attitude was bad hmmm..

Jewels ellam grab senchu prabha is going to totally lose to suchi... She is gg to put patta namam and marry someone who got 15 girl
Friends this time... Sick idiot..

Finally namma heroine - nee thaane amma - u show/ teach me once na pochu - next time vambuku varama she ll run ...
Yaaru antha paava patta maid o - gw kita maatikittu avastha padaporathu... Hmmm
TA , u wife is pregnant and u shd support her in all means hmm..Edited by shubba - 11 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks all updaters for the past one month and updaters who were doing backup on my absence... Thanks all again...
Caryn thumbnail
Thank you Gisel and Harhem.

Now that Prabha found out the mystery of the missing money (although I don't understand how he got the right guy to confess) he is going to be more dramatic.

Somebody give me a piece of wood, so that I can beat up Prabha..This is  for changing from one of the level headed person in the serial to one of the most stupidiest person I have met.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the updates today!

A real patience testing episode today!!  Glad to see Prabha knowing that Tps mother is the culprit...lol found it so funny how she got rated out by the guy who told her to take the things from the first place.

Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates to all the Updater😊 

For past 2-3 months i have been watching the episodes either in the forum or on TV

It has been quite boring and stereo type in all the trio's life. Is CT already running out of ideas? ðŸ˜¡ Suchi = Charu except that she is looking for money from P and the other looking for life from TA. Now another fight started between MK. As per the CTs, all the Trio have got GWs as MILs. Heroine's MIL being the head of all...All the 3 have problems with spouse due to the OTHER 's intervention. sick and fed up of the story line. 

I sincerely wish Director shows Deepa walking out of P to marry K...let us see something different in Thendral's storyline...if VR falls at the feet of P, there is no difference between spineless MM and VR...

with Bhu also back and giving advises to Prabha, we are going to have a great fun with all the mILs torturing our trio directly or indirectly...

Why T is so inconsistent? Not an iota of sympathy..😔...few months back she spoke back to GW when she tortured T. We all thought she might change (both). Now it is all back to square 1😡

To crown all these irritations will XXX come back with an excuse of seeing Nit's baby????🤢