!!WU 02-20-13 Kunal - Aaj Mujhe Jalana Hai!!

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for WU, 
these days I find episodes boring due to this never ending money problem😡 so I don't mind show ending anymore 

but love the title 👍🏼
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

thanks for WU, 

these days I find episodes boring due to this never ending money problem😡 so I don't mind show ending anymore 

but love the title 👍🏼

This was their tactics Jay, to show boring episodes so people won't mind this show ending and it worked👏👏🤢

But you are right, the never ending monetary issues are dragged little too far and has become monotonous.

Thanks for liking the title😊.  I like how he says, Mai seene ki jalan bujhane ke liye peeta tha par Aaj mujhe Jalana hai👏👏👏
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

This was their tactics Jay, to show boring episodes so people won't mind this show ending and it worked👏👏🤢

But you are right, the never ending monetary issues are dragged little too far and has become monotonous.

Thanks for liking the title😊.  I like how he says, Mai seene ki jalan bujhane ke liye peeta tha par Aaj mujhe Jalana hai👏👏👏

yes we all know their dirty tactic😡 
these days only watching episodes to see Sameer sir's work which is always⭐️
story wise just don't care anymore with same old games👎🏼

Such philosophical lines are one of essentials of Kunal😉😃
--AiSha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnks for the wu rani 😛 

love the tilte aaj mujhe jalana hain 😳
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

yes we all know their dirty tactic😡 
these days only watching episodes to see Sameer sir's work which is always⭐️
story wise just don't care anymore with same old games👎🏼

Such philosophical lines are one of essentials of Kunal😉😃

Thank God for Samir's extensive presence and marvelous acting specially in the concluding weeks, otherwise, it would have been unbearable to watch even the tail end of the show🤢.

Yep, KC shayaries and his philosophical attitude is what made Parichay stand out tall among all the other daily soaps which are almost replica of one another😉. 
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: --AiSha--

thnks for the wu rani 😛 

love the tilte aaj mujhe jalana hain 😳

You are very welcomed Aisha😊.

I am glad that you liked the title of the WU.

That was the real essence of today's episode that "Mujhe Jalana Hai" meaning I want to finally take responsibility of my family and don't want to run away from it anymore😊
--AiSha-- thumbnail

You are very welcomed Aisha😊.

I am glad that you liked the title of the WU.

That was the real essence of today's episode that "Mujhe Jalana Hai" meaning I want to finally take responsibility of my family and don't want to run away from it anymore😊  thnk god kunal did not drink other wise we would be bck to where the show had started 😆 hope we get to see the kunal we always wanted to see in the remaining few epi 's 

-Rani thumbnail

Yeah after yesterday's precap, we all had fears that he might resort to drinking once again, but happy to see he refrained from it. I have a good feeling that we will get to see the Kunal Chopra we have always wanted to in the remaining of the episodes and I am sure he will not go against his principals to earn money like they showed it in the precap. 

Precaps are always misleading just like the one from yesterday. 
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
--AiSha-- thumbnail

Yeah after yesterday's precap, we all had fears that he might resort to drinking once again, but happy to see he refrained from it. I have a good feeling that we will get to see the Kunal Chopra we have always wanted to in the remaining of the episodes and I am sure he will go against his principals to earn money like they showed it in the precap. ditto👍🏼

Precaps are always misleading just like the one from yesterday.  yep cv's aadet se majboor 😆 but yeah really looking forward for the coming epi's along with samir sir's brilliant acting his character bck in action 😉