Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Aamna on LifeOk -1 New Pix added - Page 6

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Poor Rajeev, just coz of his fans i might end up hating the guy!!
What do you guys think of urselfs? do you think Aamna will be proud of you kya? even she would criticize you for such comments!!

@Summi I thought we would respect each others opinions!! You both have been having a go at me since page 1 but i ignored but i wont tolerate this!! You do not respect my feelings!!
Edited by AamnaLover - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: AamnaLover

What do you guys think of urselfs? do you think Aamna will be proud of you kya? even she would criticize you for such comments!!

@Summi I thought we would respect each others opinions!! You both have been having a go at me since page 1 but i ignored but i wont tolerate this!! You do not respect my feelings!!

sorry na next time nahi kare gey pakka promise
Edited by momorockz - 11 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

arre shoaib why are u getting so vexed? it was just a joke, we always joke around and you know that so why are you getting offended? who said i dont respect the way you feel. I have never intended being offensive or anything of that sort, you need to relax. Me and momo were just playing so stop getting all serious because to me you sound offensive here. I dont think we can have a joke with you again now, anyway leave it to that dont want to spoil the atmosphere of this thread
kashishdabest thumbnail
siddi sweetheart thanks for sharing. Love the pics
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
@Summi Thats what they all say, but there are limits to jokes!! I couldnt stop myself from reacting coz you took it too far!! How would you feel if someone said the same to you? I dont wana spoil this thread too but what you said was too bad, rude, disrespectful & hurting!! I dont think what i said was offensive compared to what you guys said!!

kashishdabest thumbnail

@Summi Thats what they all say, but there are limits to jokes!! I couldnt stop myself from reacting coz you took it too far!! How would you feel if someone said the same to you? I dont wana spoil this thread too but what you said was too bad, rude, disrespectful & hurting!! I dont think what i said was offensive compared to what you guys said!!

Shoaib, we all are friends here, and we have always joked around...what exactly did we say that you found bad? and rajeev wasnt even mentioned in this thread so i dont know where that was brought up from. And we already apologised before if you felt we took it far so there was no need for all this. Anyway forget it theres no point saying anything 
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
@Summi Was it a good joke? do you even realize what you said? tell me how would you feel if someone said the same to you? Edited by AamnaLover - 11 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
I dont really have to say why i bought Rajeev up!!
momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
plzzz stop summi
 shoiab sorry next time nahi hoga  Edited by momorockz - 11 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail
If someone said it to me and its a friend here on IF, i would take it as a joke and thats what i felt this all was, never have we intended to hurt any feelngs, phir bhi agar tumhe burra lagga tho sorry again.