26-12

RANDEEP IS GETTING CLOSER TO RITIKA

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
      RANDEEP IS GETTING CLOSER TO RITIKA

THE HOTEL

Rashmi will be telling Randeep that she has not seen anything in the footage for the past 2 weeks. The Manager tells them that they have no permission to show it to anyone(But the have to show it to the police especially the task force)

Suddenly Rashmi spots Ritika in the cc tv footage. Randeep will be telling the manager that let us do our work. When they spot Ritika being taken by a man, Randeep asks the manager which room they were staying in and he asks him to show the room.

Meanwhile he tells Rashmi, giving her sisters photo to ask the staff members of the hotel if they saw Ritika anywhere.

Shah NEW OFFICE

She will be telling some one on the phone that the parcel should cross the border by 6 tomorrow and she will takes no excuses. Then she will tell Randeep Rathore I have taken care of this such that Rashmi's Rithika Didi will not be reachable by the time you discover something.

THE HOTEL

Randeep will be at the Reception checking the details of the couple. He tells them he wants all their details. He gets a message from Shah that already two hours are up. He asks the Front Desk what they had given as ID proof and the person answers passport copy. When he looks at that, it would be of Akram.. Then he will remember the Airport meeting and the Chor Bazaar meeting when he shot him.

The Manager tells him they were staying in Room No:403.
He asks the manager for the footage from they came to the hotel till they left. He asks them are they still there. He is informed tat the husband left a few days earlier. The wife left 2 days back. The room is now empty. As he is going to check the room with the Manager, he meets a disheartened Rashmi who tells him that she could not find anything.

Then he gives all the news he gathered to Rashmi much to her shock. She is dismayed on hearing that they were staying in one room.

As Randeep is checking the room the Manager get a call and leaves the room to answer it. Randeep is going through the room thoroughly and a deeply saddened Rashmi is standing outside and crying. As she was crying the photo falls down. A staff member, of the hotel who was passing by, picks up the photo. He is shocked looking at it. He then gives it to Rashmi. She asks him if he saw her in the hotel and he says yes.

He tells them that as he was cleaning the lobby he saw them coming out of the life and she was very sick and was not able to walk. He suggested the hotel doctor but the man refused. Then he took the sick woman outside and they left in a Taxi. He ask the staff member if they can get the Taxi number and he says the doorman of the Hotel will have it. They ask the doorman n=and get the number. Then Randeep rings up somebody and tells to get all information of the taxi.

SHAH'S OFFICE

Meanwhile Shah will be looking and the sea and is very happy. She gets a call from Jeddah and he wants to once again join her. She tries to play hard to get and then agrees to meet him. bounce

ON THE ROAD
Randeep and Rashmi will be going to the house of the Taxi driver. When they reach there they find an injured man. He tells them that he knows nothing as to where they went that they. They asked me to take me to Marine drive, as he was going they asked him to stop the car. When he stopped the car near Versova, he was pushed out and they took the Taxi and left. Randeep asks where they speaking anything in particular. Then the driver tells that he does not know for they where speaking in some language I could not understand. But I do remember them mentioning Marine Lines and Sea Queen.

With the information they come out of the house. Rashmi says how easily they got so much information about her sister. Randeep is wondering that it is puzzling him as to how they could find out so easily. Rashmi suggests that they will start from the accident spot.

AN OLD SHED

A car comes and stops inside an old shed. Jeddah get out and meets Shah in Style(. Being an RAW officer has brought a lot of wealth it seems. ) As he enters he is welcomed by infra red lighted guns and gives a big grin to Shah as if he was a surprise to her. She tells him you have surprised me indeed.

THE MARINE LINES

Randeep and Rashmi go there to start their investigation. He goes to find out but his search is fruitless. He tells Rashmi that no one has seen Ritika. Rashmi tells how can they have seen Ritika because a scarf covered her faced.
Randeep searches for Sea Queen Versova on his phone and it yields 4 results.

Randeep and Rashmi decide to spilt and check the places because of the lack of time. Rashmi volunteers to go to the Sea Queen Library and Building. Randeep asks her will you be able to manage and know how to question and gather information. Rashmi tells that she has seen him and she will do the same thing. He then tells her that she is proving to be a good partner. Randeep goes to check the Garage and Hotel. He would have messaged the address to her.

Randeep searches the garage first and there is nothing there. Then he gets a message from Shah telling that 6 hours are up. He gets a call from Rashmi telling that there were no clues either in the building or in the Library. He then tells her that the garage also he could not find anything. He tells her to meet him at the Hotel Sea Queen.

AN OLD SHED

Shah and Jeddah will be having a discussion. She will ask what he wants and he will tell her that he wants to join back and he was always a friend because he was warning
Her whenever there was danger. She recollects the phone she received from him and tells yes I know for I recognized your voice. Why have you come after so many days. He tells her that as a friend can I not come and see you without any reason. He asks how her mission is going on as she is working alone. She tells working alone has its own advantages.

HOTEL SEA QUEEN

Randeep will be making enquiries there and he will draw a blank. He will be disheartened and Rashmi will console him and tells him that surely he will get some clue. He asks her why she took so long in the library because so much time was wasted. Then she tells him it is easy for him to get information by just showing the ID card. But for her it is very difficult. Then he will be wondering where these people came her for only the sea is here and gets a brainwave.
What if the sea queen was not on the ground but on the sea. He say come.

AN OLD SHED

They will be having a conversation and she asks him why he suddenly remembered her. He says Nova 6 bombs and its detonator. Shah is shocked and he goes on to tell that Randeep has the microchip. Shah is really shocked that she sits down on the chair. Then he tells her where she is going to plant the bombs. She tells him that thinking is her work and not telling. Then they strike a deal and he asks her for 50% of the bombs. He says you can plant your share anywhere, but you should not question me my share. I will get you the bombs and the detonator.

PRECAP:

Randeep will be questioning about a boat called Sea Queen and some rough people will try to touch Rashmi and he breaks into a fight.

Jeddah tells Shah that they have only one enemy and that is Randeep. Why don't we join forces to fight against him. Shah says how can I believe you?

==========================
Life is too Short, Enjoy it to the fullest

Anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivaanya thumbnail
It was a nice epi yesterday.Bt I fear Randeep isnt moving in right direction this time.Seems shahana is misleading him in wrong direction so that she can send ritika from india and randeep's challange of finding out ritika in next 12 hours wont be achieved.
I hate Jadda yday.He is such a gaddar.
sumana-13 thumbnail
Good update Anu, you have given all the details , I'm getting so excited as to what will happen next , what will happen when they actually get to Ritika, and I know Jadda might not be accepted by Sha so easily as he has given her dhoka on numerous occasions in the past ... But they might become one team soon just to fight their common enemy Ran ... Ooh ths is so exciting yaar ðŸ˜ƒ
anurao.66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Randeepfan

It was a nice epi yesterday.Bt I fear Randeep isnt moving in right direction this time.Seems shahana is misleading him in wrong direction so that she can send ritika from india and randeep's challange of finding out ritika in next 12 hours wont be achieved.

I hate Jadda yday.He is such a gaddar.

I have a strong feeling that she is sending Ritika by boat so he is at the right place and at the right time in my opinion.
anurao.66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

Good update Anu, you have given all the details , I'm getting so excited as to what will happen next , what will happen when they actually get to Ritika, and I know Jadda might not be accepted by Sha so easily as he has given her dhoka on numerous occasions in the past ... But they might become one team soon just to fight their common enemy Ran ... Ooh ths is so exciting yaar ðŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot  Manu, I really appreciate it. We have to see who is going to back stab whom.
anurao.66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshisoma

Thanks for the nice wu

Hi Soma,

Thanks a lot for liking it.
Fatima7 thumbnail
I will stop watching if they ever shown Randeep losing Grrr
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fatima7

I will stop watching if they ever shown Randeep losing Grrr

Don't worry Fatima I will stop too, the writers know , they can't make the hero lose ... So they must be thinking something ...hopefully ðŸ˜Š
Fatima7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

Don't worry Fatima I will stop too, the writers know , they can't make the hero lose ... So they must be thinking something ...hopefully ðŸ˜Š

thanks for support dear 😊 hoping the same...
Shreya30456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really want randeep to win n moreover im really xcited for today's episode