*From To Sathish*-Sathish's new movie Info & Pics pg20! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi kalki,
                        I am not sure what is going on in rajakumari only that the ratings are bad and they are lost with the story and going nowhere.I am really not sure when i am coming back and like the disappearance of chezhiyan in tirumati selvam will and might happen again here.Well serves me right for i sat at home for nearly one and a half years after completing maharani refusing big offers from tv and films cos the roles were insignificant or the story was not interesting and then jumped into this project for the director was a good friend of mine as was the production manager.so blindly and not hearing the story i walked in and got walked out.But i have learnt to accept that these things are common and happen in regularity and have become numb and immune.so with keen eyes and sharp ears i am waiting for new projects and will take it up on its merit.

Meanwhile i am busy doing ad and corporate films to put rice and sambhar on the table and getting on well,I am an indian,have money eat veg pulao,no money then curd rice and pickle (homemade pickle).be well.
New Word Definitions

Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding a stupid person that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.

Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period.

Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Giraffiti (n): Vandalism spray-painted very, very high.

Karmageddon (n): its like, when everybody is sending off all these really bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.

Dopeler effect (n): The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Arachnoleptic fit (n.): The frantic dance performed just after you've accidentally walked through a spider web.

Beelzebug (n.): Satan in the form of a mosquito that gets into your bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out.

Caterpallor (n.): The color you turn after finding half a grub in the fruit you're eating.

Something to make you smile...even through sadness...
This videoclip has gone viral across the globe.

Here's a 4 year old boy singing a "heartbreaking" heartbreak song to Ellen (of "Ellen DeGeneres" show - she's taken over from "Oprah Winfrey").

It's a child's innocent version of love and heartbreak.
And through this song he serenades and expresses his love for 55-year-old Ellen.

Bruno Mars "Grenade" is one of the best, most touching heartbreak songs one could listen to.
He has great vocals, the music is soothing yet painful and the lyrics tug at your soul.

Part of the lyrics goes like this:

"Easy come, easy go
That's just how you live, oh
Take, take, take it all
But you never give...
Should've known you was trouble
From the first kiss
Had your eyes wide open
Why were they open?

Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked
'Cause what you don't understand is...

I'd catch a grenade for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Throw my hand on a blade for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I'd jump in front of a train for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)
You know I'd do anything for you (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Oh, I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for you, baby
But you won't do the same
No, no, no, no"
Now watch how the four year old sings this song...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWHdMLiLTfI[/YOUTUBE]

Definitely he's a charmer and a future hearthrob.
Idiots like over-rated Justin Beiber should learn from him.
                                    Hackers

The soul a new soul is like a block of stone
And time and other souls hack and crack at it
like a dog gnawing at a piece of bone
soon so very soon there is nothing left of it
and it lies withered like an ebbed and pale moon
there but not be seen

satish
Happy International Women's Day!!!

Being a woman is a daily celebration...as a daughter, sister, friend, wife, mother and many more roles...

But I admit when I was young, I wished I was a boy...
I didn't really like being a Tamil girl at all...
Now that I've grown older, I appreciate being a Tamil woman but I don't understand why women must have the constant need to prove themselves in this world.

Because at the end of the day, we are all just humans celebrating HUMANITY.

I wish all my lady friends a happy women's day.I am because of you.Be well.

satish
                                              I am

I am because of a woman and many other women

I am because of my mother,aunt,grand mother and my cousin sisters

I still am because of my wife and will be until my last breath.

I don't know about others but women have played a significant roles in my life and i have mentioned those parts of my life many a time in this forum.What little light that shines in my dark soul is because of them who bathed me,fed me and held me when i was down and out.I am better because of them and it is fair to say that apart from women only two men have played a significant part in my life and those are my childhood friends sanjay and venket.They say that one who stands by you,helps you guides you and gives you life is equal to a father.well these guardian angels have stood by me and have given me the will to live and survive.But there ends the male influence in my life for from the beginning it has been my grandma,my aunt,my wife and a few women who i hold dear to my soul.they know who they are and i am sad to say that some are not alive anymore.But they live in me and will live on in me until the end until  one day i put those lives and memories into words and let hem become immortal.

As a man today i stand ashamed to say the same in India but yet there are millions of men who are good and some even better than women.I see them everyday in bus-stands,driving autos,picking garbage,in banks,in offices and they go on for their wives and children.

But ultimately Shakti triumphs for not just because she is a mother who give life but because in essence she sustains it with her grace,love,kindness and gentle nature.I salute you.Thank you for everything.

satish
What a beautiful write-up! 👍🏼
So true. God bless you for writing this.

Just like women have been an important influence on a man's life...
men have also been an important influence on a woman's life.

My life has been heavily influenced by men...
the only woman who plays a signifcant role in my life is my mother and a few significant friends.
But I absolutely adore my mom. No one can replace her.

Out of all the various family bonding and friendships and relations,
I find the most unique and the least talked about relationship is the father-daughter bond.

There is a certain pride of manliness you can see in the daughter and a certain pride of gentleness you can see in the father of certain relationships.

My father is my first love and my most special love...
but we have never really spoken about it.
He knows. And I know. (Maybe even my husband knows about it too...)
But the truth is, not every father can be a "daddy".

I loved it when I was a kid and my dad worked hard to earn for his family and then would come home tired but happy...just to get a little hug from me.
He is not very good at displaying emotions with me, put I picked up the hints along the way...
as I grew older, he would gently hold my hand so that I could safely cross the roads with him in heavy traffic...
the way he held my hand in his for just a few seconds in public told me a lot that he never said...
And now, I am a grown woman and he is an old man...and he still remains my first love...
I know that because when we try to make grown-up conversations now, he doesn't feel the need to talk...
silent tears from his eyes shows the comfort level of our father-daughter bond...
it says a lot more than words ever can.

I know my father is proud of the woman I am today.
It is one of those strange relationships where two people have given a part of themselves to each other...
so that the "man" lives forever in the "woman".

Nothing is impossible when you are born as a woman.

Here's a fun video of an American woman singing a tamil song from the movie "Ayan".

Prepare to be surprised!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd5wqJe8IE4[/YOUTUBE]
                           english songs twirling around me right now

jessie ware wildest moments

Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (Naturally)

Hoobastank - The Reason

ALT-J - Breezeblocks

KEANE - ATLANTIC

leonard cohen - Darkness

Leona Lewis -  Better In Time

A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover

bad company   my only one

The Hollies - The Air That I Breathe

the bee gees-More Than A Woman

the eagles-The Best Of My Love

The Pretenders - I'll Stand By You

the Everly Brothers - All I Have to Do Is Dream