Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update-21/02/13 All Thats Cooking ;)

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

Whats Cooking?
Preps for AS mariage,something in Dashanans mind and Bappa cooking in the kitchen..๐Ÿ˜Š
here goes your update
The episode begins with Dashanan moving towards Kailash with all the blocks flying in the air๐Ÿ˜†.Ganesha,Kartikeya and Nandi go to see who is singing,and see Dashanan guiding the blocks with his voice and are amazed.

Once the blocks are put down,Nandi asks a gold Bhavan for Mahadev?.Dashanan rudely replies that a person like Nandi who has lived amongst dirt will not understand the value of gold(grrr...Dashanan-how Dare you!๐Ÿ˜ก).Kartikeya and Nandi are stunned with Dashanans behavior as Ganesha cutely tells Nandi that since Raavan is such a "Mahagyaani" and he knows the difference between Mud and Gold-he should'nt interfere.๐Ÿ˜‰

Dashanan expresses a desire to meet Mahadev and leaves to meet him along with a Gold Slab.

Dashanan meets Mahadev and tells him that he wants his Asaan to be made of Gold now.Mahadev tells him you are my bhakt,you ought to be knowing that I dont make any difference between Gold and Mud.Both come from the same earth and one day both of them get mixed with earth,like he doesnt make a difference between them and everyone is equal to him,he expects his Bhakts to do the same.

Dashanan requests Mahadev to do it for his Bhakts happiness and Mahadev agrees and touches the stone,giving him permission to start building of the Bhavan.

Meanwhile grown up Nahush(i already dont like him๐Ÿ˜†) is finally introduced to his parents,who hope he and AS will get married soon.

Parvati requests Mahadevs permission to start the process of Shagun(Telepathically) Mahadev says he is always with her๐Ÿ˜ณ.Parvati performs aarti and gives Shagun to Nahush.

At Kailash Dashanan is going to begin constructing the Bhavan when Nandi asks if he can help-again Dashanan rudely brushes him off saying he should not interfere.

Meanwhile at Kailash,AS comes dressed as a blushing bride.Ganesha asks her does she know how wedding preparations are done,AS blushes and runs away๐Ÿ˜†.A confused Ganesha asks Kartikeya if he has any knowledge about wedding preparations,Kartikeya says he only knows about warfare.Nandi too is clueless.Ganeshas mooshak friends come and advise him to have lot of food,which makes Bappa hungry.

Parvati is worried what Ganesha will eat in her absence,but Ganesha decides to cook a meal on his own,surprising everyone(first time Bappa in the kitchen๐Ÿ˜‰).Parvati smiles on knowing what Ganesha is upto.

Ganesha calls everyone to eat including Mahadev and instists he serves Mahadev himself.Mahadev eats the food made by Ganesha.

Precap:-
Parvati has her head on Mahadevs shoulder when she sees a light,she asks what it is?.Mahadev smilingly replies its the glow coming from the Bhavan she asked for.Parvati is pleased

if you like please click the like button

cheers
shruti

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks for the update..today was Ganesha's day..hated RAAVAN today and the precap  was   just  lovely..
The precap was sooper it was the highlight putting everything else out of mind. But all said Ganesh was cute cooking dinner and serving Mahadev was naturally charmed by the skills of his son. Paro Mahadev telepathy was cute. Nahush he seems out of sorts. AS is modeled herself after Parvati she looked nice. 
I was expecting AS to cook, or atleast Ganga can do that But Ganesh cooking was so sweet.
He loves to eat & can cook too.๐Ÿ˜Š
Dashanan's ego will keep on increasing till the Bhavan is compelete, then his greedy nature will surface.๐Ÿ˜†
i always wished that love be filled in every scens of this show...and today was great epsode... waitn for tmrw...
. soo happy seeing the shiva and parvathi with such exquisite love...

how loving is him...
consoling her in every steps of life...asking her to consider for the worlds welfare... wiping her tears of her sweeet face...and loving her in every bit of his godly life...  he who defined the pure love...shivaaa

om namah shivaya... 
 I too pointed it to my kids -look how children help with the cooking when mummy is out. My five year old came up with more practical solution - 

1. Ganesh- Kartik-AS could have dialled the nearest Domino's Pizza  / Pizza Hut / Pizza Corner.
  2. They could have demanded Shiva to drive them down to the nearest Sangeetha's or some such Udipi Restaurant and freaked out on Masala Dosas.
  3. Why Ghar ka khana even when mummy is away?

Edited by varaali - 11 years ago
Varaali, funy reply from your son.
@varaali-aww...thats cute๐Ÿ˜ณ..very witty ans by your kids!

is it only me-but i was seriously hoping one of those flying bricks should have fallen on Dashanans head-or maybe the whole pile of them๐Ÿ˜ˆ
ha ha..what fun๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@varaali-aww...thats cute๐Ÿ˜ณ..very witty ans by your kids!

is it only me-but i was seriously hoping one of those flying bricks should have fallen on Dashanans head-or maybe the whole pile of them๐Ÿ˜ˆ
ha ha..what fun๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ
even i was hopeing that, par kya karein, uske bhagya mein toh shree ram ke haaton se marnaa likhaa hain, kisi accident mein nahi.
thank you for the written update. i loved how ganesh so cutely cooked.

me loved the pre-cap and cannot wait for tomorrow's episode. ๐Ÿ˜ณ