The Serial

I am sexy and I know it! Karan Kundra

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks to Raj for the snap and the caption😆 News of the Day! hahah😉

I am sexy and I know it! Karan Kundra

Dailybhaskar.com | Feb 20, 2013, 16:51PM IST

Hottie of Indian television Karan Kundra is normally known for carrying himself in 'The Complete Man' style. But we at Dailybhaskar.com bring you a seep out picture from the sets where Karan Kundra is caught in shorts.

One can see Karan Kundra in Red coat and black socks but Guess What? Hottie is feeling so hot that he was found moving around without pants with his shots on.

The big question here is whose legs are sexier Karan Kundra's or the girl next to him? We are sure the ladies out there are definitely going mad for Karan Kundra.      

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-i-am-sexy-and-i-know-it-karan-kundra-4186187-NOR.html
Edited by shibz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piamist thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We saw the episode and later raj's tweet then comes this article saying

" But we at Dailybhaskar.com bring you a seep out picture from the sets where Karan Kundra is caught in shorts.
One can see Karan Kundra in Red coat and black socks but Guess What? Hottie is feeling so hot that he was found moving around without pants with his shots on."

They could have added more masala to it...😉  

Thanks for sharing 
Edited by piamist - 11 years ago
shibz thumbnail
haha true😉😛 Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Haha...without pants. 😆

Tfs
i find him quite cute. not sexy..don't have that feeling..sorry karan 😛 but being cute is better than sexy coz being cute stays till the end of the age but sexy doesn't 😉
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tfs shibzy
all in one pack...cute,sweet,hot,sexy☺️
bathroom scene yaad hai na?😉
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahha really only karan can carry everything or anything in the most stylish way!! ❤️..
shibz thumbnail
yaad kaise nahi hoga Vibhz😉

true guyz he is a complete package...sexy when he needs to be..otherwise cute❤️ as cute as a baccha<33 but i must say he is growing sexier with age☺️
i guess some ppl did not read the whole thing properly..it wasn't a comment made by Kundra😊 waise bhi how does it matter what 'someone' "feels"😆 opinion fact toh nahi hosakta😛
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He he I also know he is sexy Shibzy.

Thanks for sharing.
By the way I think you should Ask a poll question about sexy legs things, you will get your answer!