Thendral

Thendral Update Thurs Feb 21, 2013

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the wonderful update..
Like ur title says.. It is good to see a reformed lav and as promised earlier hope they show beautiful understanding scenes between lavanya and thulasi..

Thulasi college poratha vitutu varinchu kattitu ippo suchi oda pechu vaarthai and as usual its gg to be a big time failure and we can clearly expect dhaam dhoom dance by prabha ... Triggered by suchi/bhuvana brainwash dialogues... Ithu thevaya thulasi ku?

What a nose cut for padma rofl .. Kalyani keep rocking!! Keep mohAn under ur control and dont even give a chance to padma take adv ...

Tps as usual.. Ithu thevaya? I wonder what will be her reaction when she learns about her mom's work in stealing the jewelry.. Hmm...
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ka!

hm..eppo namakku nala kalam porakum?πŸ€”

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update pearl!

I loved the way Lav shut GW's mouth. TT aala mudiyadha oru vishayatha she accomplished. πŸ˜› MK super!! lol...

Geez prabha. Lax and Bhu va seriya kuda kollala ivan. They both were at least hardworking individuals. He is a lazy moron. 🀒 TPS paavam idhu thevaya. He is going to insult her more tomorrow.

I know there will be no fruitful outcome from Suchi and T meeting. She is going to whine tomorrow to Prabha that T avamana paduthified her in the worst possible manner. Enna sonnadha kuda naan thaangipen but unna she kevala padithified adha dhaan ennala thaangikave mudiyala. Can easily guess the dialogues! Mudiyala...
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the update...

great to see a determined lav...gw ku enna oru family pazhakam...no maid aam...guess no one wud hv agreed to work for her...just wonder if the maid will turn to be gw's associate in her crimes?

good nose cut for padma...as of now kal seems a pro...
tps ku also poraatha kaalam...the upper hand she managed to have in bhu's case all lost by her mom's action...but prabha grrr..waiting to see his fall from his stand...

p.s. jinju...yr imagination scene abt GD's act tmrw in front of prabha- rofl...
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Pearl.

While I am really annoyed with Prabha's stupidity, it is good he asked Sundari about his mom's jewelleries.

It is high time TPS knows about it.

Aiyoh Thulz, I laughed at your so-called - money or manam questions.  Good luck to you babes!
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for the update. 

I really can't tolerate Praba's stupidity, ippadiyuma oruthan muttala iruppaan?

Thulz, why you are wasting your time with that Suchi, she don't any maanam...She is here only for Praba's money.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates today!

Lavanya speaks out for Tulasi to GW.  But it will not last for long next week there will be more of GW.

Kalyani and Padma...lol Padma was so shocked to see M/K together like this.

Hhmm Tulasi vs Suchi...let's see what Suchi does now.

Good Prabhakar opened up about the money and jewelry to Tps.
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful update Pearl.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ GW wants her daughter to be happy always😑. Because of too much concern she is doing all this. She is purposely creating a problem between T&t. The conversation between GW, T&L was nice.😊 It shows how TA was caring understanding. Finally L opened her mouth and argued with her mom for her arrogant nature. Coming to Suchi, she is so smart she is going to mattufy T in trouble. Coming to TPS, she is going to ask her mom about the money and gold in upcoming episodes.K&M scenes were too good to watch. Waiting for the next episode.