kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
prem is in simar's room in the hospital holding her hand.   and he is crying.  prem having flashback of their romantic moments together.   he says simar in our life no matter how hard times..u supported me.  and today  u cant leave me.   we saw so many dreams..that we will get the house back..our anjali will be back...today all our dreams have come true.  but without u this all means nothing.   dont do this simar...dont leave ur prem..talk to me..and prem has a flashback of telling simar that if she doesnt look after herself then he will get mad and not talk to her.   and simar says i promise to look after myself..now smile...pls.   and prem smiles.   simar says i can tolerate anything but seeing u angry i can not.   and prem remembers this and he says fine simar if u stay quiet i wont talk to u and i will not eat.   and i too wont talk to u.   and he lets go of her hand and then looks at her with tears in his eyes.   and thinks of their good times.    he again leans towards her and flashback of happy times continues.   he holds her hands and still flashbacks going on.

then simar moves her fingers in prem's hand and prem gets all happy..  and he says i knew nothing can happen to my simar and he goes to get dr.   simar had opened her eyes.   he goes out and informs the family.   mataji goes in with anjali.   but simar's eyes are closed again and mataji syas prem...and prem gets all nervous again...and says open ur eyes ..simar simar...see me...see mataji see anjali.   and prem says mataji u tell her...she listens to u.   and both prem and mataji vry.   and dr says mr. prem what happened...and prem says she had opened her eyes and saw me..chk her.   and dr says no..she has not improved...she is just the same.   i m sorry.   prem touches simar..and then he screams simar and crys and then he gets mad...and rushes out of the room.   and some family members follow him.   and mataji prays to God.    

prem gets in the car and drives off very recklessly.   sid is running around looking for roli and his phone rings..and its naina but he keeps on disconnecting the phone.   Sid continues to look for roli.   naina keeps on calling sid and he picks up and syas naina pls stop calling me as it is i m worried about my wife...pls stop calling me.   and naina is says to herself i understand why u r worried but i m here so no other yaad can hurt u.   

prem thinking about how veeru shot simar and drives the car faster.   he reaches the police station and khushi is there with veeru.   khushi says in good times all are with u but in bad times who is with u are ur own.  dont worry i will get u out of jail.   before simar dies.   and prem Says NO!!!!!   prem shouts he wont have to wait for so long...i will give the punishment.   and veeru  laughs.  and taunts him.   and calls him a chicken.   he said i shot ur wife in front of u and u couldnt do anything.   prem says i was quiet cause of my family and my sanskar but today only prem is standing in front of u...simar's prem.   and constable comes and prem says give me lockup key...and prem forcefully takes the key.    and makes the constable open the lock up door.   and prem says sorry to the constable.   and constable runs to get more help.   and prem pushes khushi out of the way and he kicks the door open and goes inside and hits veeru.   khushi is shouting for help.   prem continues hitting veeru.   prem then sees a gun and picks it up and points to veeru.   veeru gets nervous and says put the gun down yaar!! and prem has a flashback of veeru shooting simar and he gets the safety lock off the gun and shoots the gun.

Precap - NO PRECAP...