Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:21/2-A's crappy plans to hit M's family

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update :)

I would love to update :) But the problem is that I'm having my board exams till 22nd March.
Since this is an Ekta show, I'm sure they will end up screwing up ViBu. ViBu is the only reason I watch. I haven't watched the show before so I don't know about the whole Mona-Anu thing. If the CV's screw up ViBu big time I have no choice but to quit the show :/
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Swetha ,
U r really awesome with all the patience updating the show.

TRP hmm.. The word is always ringing in my ears with someone.

Hope Anu gets a reality check on what all she is doing , and Mona puts a stand somewhere.. Pre Leap one problem Post Leap things haven't changed with her...

Lacks creativity Big time

I am not watching the show on regular bases, hope someone could help with the updates.

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@swetha thanx  4 the update.😊 even i felt like slapping those ladies more than anu.how can they b so foolish wen they knew that anu is doing all this  2 take revenge & using them. its so clear from anu's "kartoots" & actions.🥱

@updates swetha i"ll help u till u don't find regular updaters.u can ask me  2do if u've more prsnl work. but sumtimes they may not b detailed & may b short one if u know theres sum ajay scenes in UT bcoz i also watch his scenes alongwid sargun's here.😆i wish that Ajay'dn't joined UT.