bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Teri Aahatein'AsYa OS

Pt 1: page 1

Pt 2: page 4 

pt 3: page 13

pt 4 (final): page 18

Here is my first attempt at an OS. At Asma's request'for KSG's birthday 

This story starts after Zoya has left Asad's home. She has found her Abbu. It happens to be Siddiqui. Siddiqui has welcomed Zoya to his house although Razia is not too happy about the decision. According to my version, Siddiqui is not a bad charcter. Razia is of course Razia.

Asad walks into the house after a long day at the office. He is greeted by a quiet and serene home, lights slightly dimmed, the dining table laid out with bowls of rice, meat and curry on the center piece- his favorites. Each plate, spoon and glass is set perfectly, sparking as if new. As he sets his briefcase down, he stares at the three plate settings. A twinge fleets through his heart. Three- yes, they were three again. He glanced longingly at the empty chair where Zoya used to sit. He reminded himself that she had been a houseguest and all guests leave one day; that's what Zoya had also done. She had found her purpose of returning to India- her Abbu- and she was where she belonged.

Song in the background as a pensive Asad sits down on his chair'

Choti choti baatein, yunhi aate jaate

Yaadein sehlaake jaati hain

"Arre Asad bte, tum kab aaye?" Ammi broke his trance.

"Bas'abhi abhi'wo..wo.." he stammered.

"Itni late kaise ho gaye aaj?"

"Bas'wo..wo'I am just trying to catch up on work'aap tho jaanti hain'pichle kuch dino se office ka kaam suffer ho raha tha'"

"Haan beta'.waise bhi ghar kuch suna suna ho gaya hai," Dilshaad glanced at him but he was lost in his thoughts.

"Salaam alaikum bhaijaan," a chirpy Najma walked in and as always, leaned over to fix Asad's plate and silverware, but was taken aback when he stopped her with his outstretched palm, "that's OK Najma'It's not necessary."

Najma and Dilshaad exchanged glances, smiling inwardly at the subtle change in Asad. Asad, still lost in his thoughts, his gaze stuck at the empty chair next to Dilshaad, didn't pay attention to their silent exchange of words.

Milna nahin hai mumkin, itna batao lekin

Hum phir mile kyun hain

Tujhko bhulaana paaun, tujhko bhulaana paaun

Dilshaad clears her throat and with the corner of her eyes, glances at Asad, "waise aaj Zoya aayi thi."

Asad is startled from his trance, "hmm'kya'kya kaha aapne ammi," pretending ignorance.

"AMMI KEH RAHI HAIN AAJ ZOYA AAYI THI!" Najma repeats Dilshaad's statement loudly.

"Oh..Oh..I see'I am glad she has gone'the house seems more peaceful now," he averted his gaze, shuffled in his seat as he served rice on his plate.

"Museebat jo thi tumhare liye bechari'haina?" Dilshaad smiled at him.

"Ya'ya'of course," he stared at his plate.

"Poocho ge nain kyun aayi thi?"

"Haan'whatever'.aap se milne aayi hogi'after all you are her favorite phoophi." He replied sourly.

"Apni mangni ki khabar dene aayi thi." a matter of fact reply by Dilshaad threw his balance off. The color drained from his face."

"Really?" A disappointed Najma asked, "lekin kis se ammi?"

"Ayaan se."

Asad sat frozen at the table. Quickly, he gathered his composure, "good luck to Ayaan'us bechare ki zindagi mein kum museebat thi, jo ek aur museebat aa gayi"

"Bhaijaan'.frankly, he is the lucky one," Najma pouted. She had always dreamt of calling Zoya her bhabhi, but as Asad bhaijaan's wife. She had never imagined Zoya would go for a guy like Ayaan. She had observed bhaijaan and Zoya's relationship very closely. Only a blind person would have missed the sparks between the two. She glanced at Asad's jaw- it was stiff- a tell tale sign that bhaijaan was disturbed. That was enough evidence for her. She wouldn't let this injustice happen to her brother. Najma resolved to call Ayaan the next day.

After dinner, Asad strolled towards his room with heavy steps. He paused outside the guest room. Slowly, opened the door. The room was sparkling clean; no bags of chips or coke cans to irritate him. The bed sheets were crisp; no creases, untouched.

Raaton ko sirhaane, baasi muskaane

Mujhko sulaake jaati hai

Milna nahin hai mumkin, itna batao lekin

Hum phir mile kyun hain

Tujhko bhulaana paaun, tujhko bhulaana paaun

Yeh silsile kyun hain

He walked towards the bathroom. Everything was in place. A shampoo bottle caught his attention. It was not the usual brand that Ammi purchased for the guests. He picked it up and unscrewed its lid. The fragrance hit his senses. How many times had her hair brushed his nostrils in the past? The fragrance captured all those moments. He shut his eyes and inhaled the familiar scent. His heart raced just like it did when they had danced together that evening. Without realizing, he twirled around with the shampoo bottle, imagined they were dancing again, in each other's arms, their breaths mingling amidst the swirling emotions.

"What am I doing?" Asad placed the bottle down and stroked his forehead with his fingers, "why am I going crazy? She means nothing to me'if she wants to marry Ayaan, good for her." He threw the bottle into the trash can and stomped out of the guest room.

Sab kuch wahi hai, par kuch kami hai

Teri aahatein nahin hai

Sab kuch wahi hai, par kuch kami hai

Teri aahatein nahin hai, nahin hai

'.if you guys like it, I will continue J

Edited by bheegi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
like it??????? no question.i LOVE it!!!!!!

continue please please please...

i love d song aahatein.suits d os so well
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please do continue .loved it.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
DAMN!
MUJHE PEHLA RESERVE CHAHIYE THA 😭

Thanks a lot di for fulfilling my wish..
I'm really grateful to you
love u

Edited**

Di ,First of all a very big sorry for posting my comments sooo late here.
I'm doing sit-ups now...Few things came up unexpected in my life and have kept me busy lately.
I'm extremely sorry for the delay in comments.
You have written this OS on my request and I'm posting my comments sooo late. 😭 I'm feeling really bad about it.I hope you are not annoyed with me. πŸ˜•
I don't know how to express my gratitude to you for writing this OS.I've been eagerly waiting for a ff from ur side and finally u fulfilled my wish.A warm hug from my side for this lovely favour.

Now coming to the OS...
I'm always left speechless by your works di and your ffs always leave me mesmerised.I've no words to appreciate this ff.I'm simply spellbound.
First I would like to talk about the song that you have used in the OS.It was an amazing choice and the lyrics fit in as per the situation perfectly...
The concept of Zoe leaving the house and then Asad missing her was quite unique and wonderful.
I loved it how Asad didn't give a thought about the perfectly placed items on the dining table.Dilshad and Najma's amused glances were quite cute in the first part and then Najma's observation was really good.
I liked the way Asad tried to hide his disappointment after hearing about Zoe and Ayaan's engagement but then his sister didn't fail to notice his unhappy face.

Asad taking a round of the guest room was sooo cute.I loved this new side of jahanpanah so much.

Asad's habit of looking at the ear ring of Zoe every morning was described beautifully by you.I really enjoyed the way you have written about Asad's craving for Zoe.He remembered her antics and even smiled.OMG!!! Zille ilahi toh kaam se gaye.lovaria hogaya inhein... πŸ˜†
Finders are keepers dialogues was really cool.It was Mr. Khan's silly excuse to keep Zoe's belonging closer... πŸ˜‰
I was soo happy that Najma found out the secret of the earring and really loved her for approaching Ayaan to make her bhaijaan happy.
The bouquet must have been in total jahanpanah ishytlye coz Zoe got suspicious immediately after she saw it. πŸ˜‰
Zoe's reaction after reading Asad's name on the bouquet was so heart touching.
I really felt bad for Zoe as she tried to force herself in a relationship after convincing herself that Asad didn't love her.If only she knew how much her jahanpanah is dying for her,she would have never faced such a stage.
Ayaan and Najma's conversation was lovely.I liked the way Ayaan composed himself.Poor guy must have faced a heartbreak for sure.Thank god Najma opened his eyes and he saw that Zoe didn't love him but her bhaijaan.I really felt bad for Ayaan...

Zoe's fear after seeing Ayaan in her room late evening was quite amusing.She is never afraid of anyone but was skeptical about Ayaan's presence in the room.Love does wonders to people indeed.
Ayaan's confrontation and his unique style was awesome.I liked the way he presented the gift to Zoe.I loved him for sending Zoe to Asad.Zoe was hurt coz of Asad's indifference towards her before she left the house.Uff!! Akdu Ahmed Khan is too much at times.But finally Zoe did what I always expect her to do in the serial.She stood up for herself and went to her zilleilahi.
Asad was frustrated on not finding the earring.Good for him!! Bechari Zoe ko kitna tadpaya usne..
Di you have written this OS in such an interesting manner that I simply can't do justice by my praises in words.
The last part was fabulous.
Najma and Zoe's meeting was very nice.They are just like soul-sisters oops-nanad bhabhi..πŸ˜†
Asad and Zoe's coffee cup talks are always beautiful and this time I lost my heart.The way Zoe confessed her love to Asad and made him realize that love is meant for everyone was written exceptionally well.
Your imaginative power and writing skills are excellent.
This confession was most unique and marvelous.
Asad and Zoe are too much.they confessed their love while bickering with each other.Gosh!!
I liked the way Zoe answered to Asad's remarks in a calm and composed manner.
All the dialogues of this OS were amazing but I loved the most where Zoe told to Asad that love is the second name of Allah.The whole conversation was just amazing..

Finally all the shields around Zille ilahi's heart broke and hats off to Zoe for it.
I was left in awe while reading the whole coffee cup scene.
Asad's naughty lines about asymmetry was really good.The way Asad held Zoe in his warm embrace and whispered sweet words in her ears was a treat to read indeed.
Zoe and her shayari is incredible but I really liked it..
Dilshad and Najma made a very nice entry...
And yes jahanpanah should never ever underestimate his Ms. Farooqui coz she is the best. I feel so proud of Zoe.She will surely convince Siddqui.Jab zille ilahi ko mana liya,toh Siddiqui kya cheez hai πŸ˜‰

All the 4 parts of this OS were beautiful di.The confession was simply outstanding.I really liked it how Asad first tried to brush away Zoe by being rude at her but then Zoe is Zoe.She finally managed to free Asad off his insecurities and made him confess his love for her . πŸ˜‰
You are a wonderful writer di...
It's really a treat to read ur ffs.
I love you soo much..
Please keep coming up with more OS/SS if possible.
Take care!
Muah!!
πŸ€— Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 11 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanakyasharan

like it??????? no question.i LOVE it!!!!!!

continue please please please...

i love d song aahatein.suits d os so well

😑
I wanted to be the first one. πŸ˜’
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

😑
I wanted to be the first one. πŸ˜’

ek baar jo maine likh diya pir mein kaise mitaoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanakyasharan

ek baar jo maine likh diya pir mein kaise mitaoπŸ€—

Don't worry abhi aage aur bhi parts aayenge.
MERA NUMBER BHI AAYEGA 😈

πŸ€—
princessradhika thumbnail
Why did u stop at this moment.πŸ˜•.it was a pleasure reading about asad fellingsπŸ˜‰...i hope u r not gonna pair up zoya with ayaan😭 ...pls..pls.. don't do this..and ya continue it soon...it was awesomeβ­οΈπŸ‘
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
continue please dear!i loved it!just imagine if it happens when zoya leaves the house after she finds her abu but marrying to aayan lolz!what would be the hort for of ayan and zoya?zoyan,aayaπŸ˜†asya is better!but zoya wont go without meeting asad!it will be unjustice to himπŸ˜†
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Di
I need to update a AR ff of mine tonight and I've not written a single word yet.
So I'll edit my reserve tomorrow so that I can post a detailed review.
The beginning is just OUTSTANDING...
I wish u may update the next part ASAP.
love u
Muah!
πŸ€—