samba12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sounds promising...do contnue.
PS
e_enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it! Please pm me when you continue.
That was beautifully done :)
bheegi thumbnail
Thanks for the overwhelming response

This is a very short story...probably 3-4 parts only

Good to see old faces here. Hi Sara, Hi Jia. I remember you all very well

No, I haven't written any arshi ffs as I haven't seen IPK. I used to write AK (KYPH) and AR (DMG) ffs once upon a time. This is my first short story/OS. 

Sorry, won't be able to reply individually or PM you because of time crunch but please do leave comments as that's my best reward :)

Next part coming up..
bheegi thumbnail

Teri Aahatein'AsYa OS Pt 2

The next morning, standing in front of his closet, dressed in grey slacks, he scrutinized his wardrobe closely. He had to make sure he looked his best for the Scottish delegate. After a casual glance, he threw a few shirts on the bed. Then he pulled out a familiar black shirt from the closet. How could he forget this shirt? As he touched the buttons, he felt a current had just zapped him.

"Mr. Khan, let me sew all the buttons'.please'please'.warna aap mujhey hamesha taunt karte rahenge." Seems like it was just yesterday she had pleaded with him at the threshold of his bedroom door. He caressed the buttons and pursed his lips, trying to suppress a smile as he recalled how she had ripped them from his shirt while trying to chase Raghu Singh.

"She is crazy," the dimples on his cheeks made a rare appearance that morning. He took his sweet time to get ready, sliding each button carefully through their slits. Once he was ready, he glanced at himself in the mirror and on an instinct, opened the drawer to his dresser. The earring was still there.

Maine nahin jaana, tune nahin jaana

Jaane anjaane jo hua

Kuch toh hua jo, mujhko hua na

Tujhko magar kyun hua

It had become a ritual. Every morning, before leaving for work, he would stare at the earring, hold it between his fingers and then safely secure it back into the drawer. He felt guilty holding it today. Ammi's words echoed in his head- Zoya ki mangni ho rahi hai- he had no right to hide this earring anymore. Should he return it to her? She had not asked for it recently. Perhaps, it was not as important for her anymore. She was with her abbu and he would provide her with more memories of her ammi. Finders are keepers; he reasoned with himself and slid it back into the drawer.

Galti nahin hai teri, galti nahin hai meri

Phir bhi gile kyun hain

Tujhko bhulaana paaun, tujhko bhulaana paaun

Yeh silsile kyun hain

Sab kuch wahi hai (wahi hai), par kuch kami hai (kami hai)

Teri aahatein nahin hai

Absent minded, Asad did not notice Najma tiptoe into his room as he walked out.

Najma was surprised to see a pile of shirts on his bed.

"Yeh bhaijaan ko kya hota jaa raha hai?" She shook her head and walked towards his dresser.

ASAD's OFFICE:

Asad strode into his office and summoned his assistant.

"Yes sir'aapne bulaya"

"Yeah, Kishore'.please order some flowers to be delivered at my brother's house."

"Jee sir'any message?"

"Yeah'actually, let me write it myself," Asad took out a card out from his desk drawer:

DEAR ZOYA & AYAAN. CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU ON YOUR NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER-

LOVE, ASAD

He felt a lump in his throat as he inscribed the message. Swiftly, he blinked his eyes as a tear escaped his eyelids.

"Are you alright sir?

"Yes'yes of course I am," he pulled back and cleared his throat, "my..my little brother is getting engaged you see'"

"Congratulations sir!"

"Thanks'and make sure it's the largest bouquet in the store'the best one you know." He nodded with a faint smile. He couldn't wish for anything less. Ayaan was his jaan and Zoya- he walked to the window and stared into the far horizon- his best friend he had ever had- but he could never tell her that fact. 

Sab kuch wahi hai, par kuch kami hai

Teri aahatein nahin hai, nahin hai, nahin hai

Teri aahatein nahin hai, aahatein nahin hai

Teri aahatein nahin hai

Teri aahatein nahin hai, aahatein nahin hai

Teri aahatein nahin hai

Kyun, kyun nahin hai

AYAAN's HOUSE:

Dressed in a turquoise salwar kameez and orange dupatta, Zoya sat in her room pretending to read her emails on her iPad.  Lately, she had spent more time with her iPad than with the people in this house. A knock at the door startled her.

"Zoya'dekho aapke liye itna badha bouquet aaya hai'.zaroor Ayaan bhaijaan ne bheja hoga," Nuzhat teased her sister in law to be, "wo hi itni romantic ho sakte hain." A quiet Humeira stood behind Nuzhat with a faint smile on her face.

"Why would he send me a flowers?" Zoya was intrigued, "aaj subah hi tho milke gaye hain Ayaan mujhse."

Her heart skipped a beat as she recognized the handwriting. How could she forget his immaculate handwriting? What caught her attention were the words: LOVE, ASAD.

"Yeh tho Mr. K-Khan ne bheja hai." She averted her gaze from the two women in her room.

"Oh..Asad bhaijaan'kitna khayal hai na unhe Ayaan bhaijaan ka," Nuzhat chuckled. Humeira started at the words on the card. Her heart sank as she read the words'JOURNEY TOGETHER.

"Chalo Nuzhat'Zoya baaji ko pareshaan mat karo'chalo," Humeira walked out with a heavy heart as Nuzhat giggled right behind her.

"Thank you Nuzhat," Zoya nodded and smiled back at the two women.  She couldn't help notice a dejected look on her younger sister's face. Humeira and she had just discovered that they were half sisters, but to her surprise, they had not exchanged warm vibes yet. Humeira was closer to Nikhat and both women spent hours chatting with each other. Zoya felt like an outsider. She recalled her long chat sessions with Najma. Najma, even though not related to her, was more like a sister. She had even poured her heart out to her on their last day together.

Zoya caressed the two words (LOVE, ASAD) on the card and hid the comma with her thumb- LOVE ASAD. A faint smile fell on her lips. If only he knew, she wouldn't be in this state of affairs today. Yes, she had consented to getting married to Ayaan. She had found her father after an arduous search. Ayaan was a fun loving guy, as crazy as she was, although she wondered if she was the only one who couldn't laugh at his shayari.  She wanted to live with her father forever. Abbu had convinced her that her marriage with Ayaan would make sure she would never have to leave her Abbu again.  With time, she was sure Ayaan would make his way into her heart.  He had everything she was looking for- he pampered her, sang for her, gave her roses whenever she was upset, gave in to all her requests, took her out for dinners and was never judgmental or chauvinistic towards her.

With a sigh, she set the card down, giving a last glance to the last two words.

AT NAJMA's COLLEGE:

Najma waited impatiently outside the gates of her college, "yeh Ayaan bhaijaan kahan reh gaye?" Her class was about to start but Ayaan was nowhere in sight.

"Salaam alaikum!" Ayaan alighted from his fancy motorbike, "aaj meri choti behen ne kaise yaad kiya?

"Main aapse naaraaz hoon bhaijaan."

"Arre kyun bhai? Aisa  kya kar diya humnein'isi baat par ek sher arz hai," he bent forward to recite a sher but Najma interjected.

"Bhaijaan! Meri class shuru hone waali hai! Abhi sher ka waqt nahin hai'mujhey yeh bataaiye, aap aur Zoya nikaah karne waale hain?"

"Arre waah! Abhi tho filhaal mangani tak hi baat chali hai," he caressed his heart, "agar aap chaahein tho nikaah ki tareek bhi fix kar dete hain!"

"Bhaijaan! Please mazaak chodiye'I need to tell you something very important."

"Haan..haan 'bataaiye'bataaiye'.aakhir yeh bhai kis din kaam aayega?"

"Asad'Asad bhaijaan ke baare mein hai."

"Oh'kya hua bhaijaan ko?" Ayaan became serious, "sab khairiyat tho hai na?"

"Haan'aur na.." Najma grabbed a small box from her bag and gave it to Ayaan.

"Yeh kya hai?"

"Bhaijaan ki jaan."

"Arre is box mein main hoon?" Ayaan chuckled.

"Please open it Ayaan bhai."

Ayaan was bemused to see a single earring in the box, "bhaijaan ko is earring se itna pyaar hai?"

"Earring se nahin, earring waali se!"

"Arre waah waah'.humein bhi tho bataaiye, yeh kaun sahiba hain? My brother is in love? Mujhey pata tha, ek na ek din unhein bhi kisi haseena se pyaar ho hi jaayega'..kya naam hai in sahiba ka?"

"ZOYA!"

Ayaan's face fell to his knees as he heard the name, "Z-Z-Zoya? Meri Zoya?"

"Bhaijaan'I am sorry to say, wo aapki Zoya kabhi thi hi nahin."

"Yeh kya keh rahi ho tum Najma? Tumhara dimaag tho kharab nahin ho gaya hai? Do bhaiyon mein phir ladai karvana chaahti ho? Zoya ki wajah se hi tho hum sab ek ho paaye hain'tum humein alag kyun karna chaahti ho? Zoya meri hai'.she is going to marry me!" An angry Ayaan kicked his bike with his foot.

"Kya yeh managani Zoya ki marzi se ho rahi hai?"

"Of course! Uske abbu'mera matlab maamujaan yahi chaahte hain."

"Aur Zoya?"

"Zoya apne abbu ki har baat maanti hai'kitne saal baad usey apne abbu milein hain. She can do anything for him."

"Tab tho aap Zoya ko pehchaan te hi nahin hain bhaijaan!" Najma shook her head.

"Agar aisa hi tha'tho pehle kyun nahin? Matlab, Zoya ne kuch kaha kyun nahin?" He took a deep breath and shut his eyes.

"Asad bhaijaan ki wajah se'.aap tho jaante hain unhein. Wo apne mann ki baat kisi ko nahin bataate."

"So how can you be so sure?" Ayaan asked expectantly.

"Kyunki main unki behen hoon'kyunki wo har subah office jaane se pehle is earring ko ghoor te hain'jab se Zoya gayi hai, wo guest room ke chakkar lagaa te rehte hain'.he doesn't care if his room is messy anymore, he stares at Zoya's empty chair while eating dinner'.he loves her a lot Ayaan bhai."

"And Zoya?" A crestfallen Ayaan stared with a blank look and tears in his eyes.

"She is crazy about him bhaijaan'.Asad bhaijaan tho Zoya ke liye sab kuch hain. Jaane se pehle Zoya ne hi mujhey bataaya tha'lekin Asad bhai ko tho jaante hain na aap. He was always rude or rough with her. She was afraid to get hurt. Iss liye, she never said anything to him."

"Phir aaj kyon Najma?"

"Kyunki aaj nahin tho kabhie nahin'.because I love all three of you." Najma wiped her tears and turned around to leave.

"Najma'can I have the box?" Ayaan stretched his palm. Najma kept the box with the earring on his palm.

"Yeh aapne theek nahin kiya.." An angry Ayaan sped away on his motorbike.

''to be contd'.

Edited by bheegi - 11 years ago
npatel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like it...but please let Najma interfere and hook up Asad and Zoya...because Zoya and Ayaan a definite no no. 
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: npatel

I like it...but please let Najma interfere and hook up Asad and Zoya...because Zoya and Ayaan a definite no no. 

Thanks npatel...worry not dear😊
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
Brilliant OS :-)
fee-fee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wait...Asad said "yeh tumne tik nahi kiya" and sped away on his motorbike? 

Other than that, good job- I like it but I agree: it's AsYa not Ayaan and Zoya. 
eternalasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely just like your posts. The few lines of poetry interspersed... Very touching. Do continue
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: fee-fee

Wait...Asad said "yeh tumne tik nahi kiya" and sped away on his motorbike? 

Other than that, good job- I like it but I agree: it's AsYa not Ayaan and Zoya. 

Sorry for the typo. Yes that last part was Ayaan and yes, ths s a AsYa story...just wait fr the next part😊 thanks for the correction.