Posted: 11 years ago
I loved today's episode but I am a bit confused... Gauri rings Sid and comes to know that Garv was behind his kidnapping and she is told that he {Sid } had sent the photos of his kidnapping.
Confusion...
How was Sid able to take his own photos with those goons while he was kidnapped and held captive ... would love to have that camera used or know the techniques used.
Okay if someone else had taken the photos then how did Sid got his hands on them?
How did he come to know that Garv did it... as he was not shown there at the place where Sid was?
Why did he take so long to tell Gauri about this ? I know he called gauri but could not get through but he could have called Prateeksha, Ashwini or any of Gauri's cousin to let them know what had actually happened.
Why is Garv blamed when it was AS n Asawari's idea of kidnapping Sid to make way for Garv to get him married to Gauri as per Garv's demand.
I still have my doubt that Garv actually kidnapped Sid though he was a party to the conspiracy and he regrets doing it.
AS is an ace in this kidnapping and forceful marriage as he had done to Nikhil just to make Prateeksha his DIL.
Well I know the show is ending but my confusion will still stay on unless and until there is a season 2 for it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes very true... more confusion and less time to solve it...
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My take on it.
How was Sid able to take his own photos with those goons while he was kidnapped and held captive ... would love to have that camera used or know the techniques used.
It is possible Appa sahib and Asavari took them and gave it to Sid so that he works on destroying Gauri's marriage. They are any way thirsting for revenge. Since they only kidnapped him they must have taken the photos. In case they may need it in future to blackmail Garv.
Okay if someone else had taken the photos then how did Sid got his hands on them?
Asavari or Appa sahib gave it to Sid to destroy Gauri's marriage and to avenge their humiliation.
How did he come to know that Garv did it... as he was not shown there at the place where Sid was?
Asavari must have poisoned Sid's ears with the support of Appa sahib.
Why did he take so long to tell Gauri about this ? I know he called gauri but could not get through but he could have called Prateeksha, Ashwini or any of Gauri's cousin to let them know what had actually happened.
He may have been held captive for a long time. After finding his way back to London, he contacted Gauri
Why is Garv blamed when it was AS n Asawari's idea of kidnapping Sid to make way for Garv to get him married to Gauri as per Garv's demand.
Garv is blamed because Sid told Gauri that Garv was behind all this. Appa sahib and Asavari have told Sid that.
Well I know the show is ending but my confusion will still stay on unless and until there is a season 2 for it.
 I don't think there will be season 2. Indian serials do not normally go season wise as the western ones.They drag on for 4 to 5 yrs if TRPS are good and than end. The season experiment tried by Ekta did not work earlier. She is again trying in Na bole...Don't know whether it will work. These two actors have to be lucky to get some other serial. Let us pray for that.

Whatever I have suggested is my understanding and hypothesis. I may be wrong.
Niceup thumbnail
Number of questions r the only reason of this show 's downfall...cvs r so dump that they can't handle the script with story...
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy ending is an important... 😉 Edited by rubysk - 11 years ago
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Niceup

Number of questions r the only reason of this show 's downfall...cvs r so dump that they can't handle the script with story...

I agree. The script was completely confusing and the CVs didn't even bother to resolve the confusion.