Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto

Imaginary Episode 142- Rajbeer finds out

LoveSana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rajbeer had painted the a room in many colors. One wall was yellow, one pink, one blue and the white for posters. They bought lots of toys and a big crib to put their baby in.

Preeto was on her ninth month... She was watching tv while Rajbeer changed out of his uniform and his sweats. He opened the cupboard and a blue colored file dropped. He curiously glared at the file. After putting his uniform away he opened the file. It read Pregnancy reports... Delhi Hospital.
He smiled and then started reading it. Then he stopped at the complication question. He thought the doctor wrote no but it was checked in as a yes. His eyes got wide then he flipped some pages and then saw the commitment page.

It said that i, the mother of the baby, am fully aware that there are complications in this delivery. I understand that this off spring might be the death of me and I still risk it.
At the bottom it was signed by Preeto. He dropped the file in a disbelief, tears flowed out of his eyes. Mere saath asa keyse kar sakti hai woh. Mujhe laga ke woh mujhse pyaar karti hai toh woh mujhe ek baby ke liye keyse choud sakti hai. Nae itne saal usse door rehne ke baad mujhe woh mili hai usse kahi nahi jaane donga. Adoption han adoption ek option hai.

He took the file and walked to the living room. He sits on the sofa next to his wife and turns the tv off. Preeto pouts- Hey mein dekh rahi thi na tv
Rajbeer- Preeto agar mein tumse kuch pochonga toh mujhe sach sach baataogi.
Preeto- han of course
Rajbeer- toh tumhari complications ke baare mein kyun mujhe nahi baataya
Preeto tensed up- kkkyunsi comcomplications
Rajbeer held up the pregnancy report- yeh complications.