Written update 21 February 2013

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
O.K. I am sorry... I wrote almost full update and my computer crashed so here is a brief one.

Muskaan is perplexed about Rohan sleeping on couch. Rohan guesses it and tells her that he is comfortable on couch and that he is ready to wait till she agrees. He tells her to sleep because he has a painting to complete. She agrees and picks up a magazine and keeps sneaking looks at Rohan. Rohan makes her realise that she is holding the magazine upside down. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

She ultimately sleeps. Rohan keeps a red rose beside her at the stroke of midnight. He calls Avi and tells him that this is the day he proposed Muskan and he wants everything to happen the same way. Avi reassures him that he will act well. Rohan decides that he will do whatever it takes to get Muskan's memory back. 

Next day Avi wishes Valentine's day to Tara and says that he now understands what Rohan must have gone through. At the breakfast table, he asks Rishi about his application to globe university and he says he got rejected.

Rohan gets a call and he tells Avi that Muskaan has left and that everything else is set.

Rama enters Muskan's room and wonders where she (madam bhoolbhulaiya ðŸ˜†) might have kept the keys. She finally finds them and takes the money from the cupboard.

Rohan and Muskan then advertise Khubsurat .

Precap: Chintoo asks Rama what she is doing and what is she hiding in her hands. SHe is holding the money 
Edited by _saumya_ - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
it was awesome and sweet episode!