!!Parichay Deserves More!! Season2!! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by superV

No restrictions!! You can tweet as many time as you want!

i think there is some restriction yaar,,,,bcz once i got msg """u r exceeded no of tweets per day"""πŸ˜•
No there are no restrictions!

If any problem occurs either refresh your page or just logout and login it will be fine!

Yesterday I did more than 50 tweets!

Yes but you have to wait for sometime to tweet the same msg to the same handle again! That is if you copy paste!
Hi guys,

I know many of our members are already tweeting continuously but since its weekend I thought we should all tweet together at a fixed time.
So lets tweet tonight(Saturday) at 9:00pm(IST).Plz pass on the msg to all your friends.

Edited by -sahasra- - 11 years ago
Can you guys see my tweets ? I think they aren't being posted. I asked people there if they could , but coudnt get a reply πŸ˜•
hi

Originally posted by -Roshani-

Can you guys see my tweets ? I think they aren't being posted. I asked people there if they could , but coudnt get a reply πŸ˜•

roshani i did see your tweets  +retweets

norzar
i m support u r idea, already tweeted to colors 
Everyone visiting the forum.. here is a request! If you want season 2 of Parichay, we have a Facebook Page now exclusively to request for Season2.. Everyone with FB accounts, pl. Like this page, Comment and Post on the page and also request politely for Season2! Also, share this link on your timelines so we can gather maximum support. Thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/ParichaySeason2

I hope everyone here wants Season 2 of Parichay.

I am glad to see everyone is trying their level best to put effort to best of their abilities.
I receive few pms every morning on next step and it is very good that we do have a plan of action.

I would just like to say a word or two about now or neverπŸ˜‰

I appreciate the spirit it tries to bring in people that we must go all the way in. But at the same time we must face reality and think practically as well. If we assume that our efforts will show some rel impact in shirt period of time and we will get Season 2 news soon, that might be mistake on our part. Sure NBT fans may have received the news sooner, but then I have heard other show it took them 4 months to agree on season 2. 

All I am trying to say is while good spirit is very much required, but please do not get too much hooked on now or never. What we need to do is consistent effort for good period of time. It may take 1 or even 2 months before they might even consider it. Do not be dishearten if we don't get any news right away. It may not be now or never. 

Again not trying to crush anyone's sprit, but be mindful we may have to consistently put effort into season 2 for extended period.😊

keep up the good work everyoneπŸ‘πŸΌ
hi jay !

seems  right ! sure  they  may  not  agree  easily  to  our  demand  and  so  we  need  to  keep up our  spirits  and  keep  putting  our  efforts .  

Inspite  of  the  fact  that  the  ph  tried  their best  to  chase  the last  viewer ,  we  stuckby  the  show  ,  so  I  hope  we  would  do  so  in  fighting for  SEASON 2    too !

hope  to  get  justice  !
Guys drop in mails to the email addresses provided (1st Page) and lets make it a practise to tweet everyday from 9pm?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ